Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (115119 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by greggng: 10:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
My igbo brothers I salute you all. I ve great respect for ur industrious nature. That is why we will not allow u go. Nigeria will die if igbos re allowed to go.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
bleh.

Lool, don't be jealous now.

Let ya sisters come for this Yoruba stamp they all lust after and dream about.

Yoruba dons handle their business like Flavor Flav's clock. grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 10:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. But who's the nicest Igbo chic on NL?

I wanna out the Yoruba stamp on her before I leave loool
Am an Igbo boy, but I might not marry an Igbo girl (hay please don't think I will marry a pig in the name of yoruba girl)! And my reason for not marrying a Igbo girl is simple; I can't abandon my family to take care of my wife's family.
Do you get my point (Well you too dumb to get it so I will explain undecided ).
You see an average igbo girl (not all) believes that their man is supposed to take care of her family thereby roping the man into unnecessary expenses! So imagine your elder bro who's suppose to send you to the university abandons you and start spending on his igbo wife's cousin? Na suicide be that oooo......
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
repogirl:
Ngo Okafor and Bryan wink

You people should stop making noise about who marries from where abeg. Simply open a thread for hot Yoruba dudes and let's see how they are snatching the Igbo chicks. Na wa!
Milady, this is a popular Yoruba trait. And it is time we deflate that notion. You hardly find Igbo men kissing and telling.
Btw, with all these pictures here. Any Yoruba thread would be piss-poor in comparison. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Am an Igbo boy, but I might not marry an Igbo girl (hay please don't think I will marry a pig in the name of yoruba girl)! And my reason for not marrying a Igbo girl is simple; I can't abandon my family to take care of my wife's family.
You see an average igbo girl (not all) believes that their man is supposed to take care of her family thereby roping the man into unnecessary expenses! So imagine your elder bro who's suppose to send you to the university abandons you and start spending on his igbo wife's cousin? Na suicide be that oooo......
Don't do this shitt here please. This is a picture thread.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lool, don't be jealous now.

Let ya sisters come for this Yoruba stamp they all lust after and dream about.

Yoruba dons handle their business like Flavor Flav's clock. grin
I am not as thirsty as you, nigga.
If I want a Yoruba lady, I would go out there and get one.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Milady, this is a popular Yoruba trait. And it is time we deflate that notion. You hardly find Igbo men kissing and telling.
Btw, with all these pictures here. Any Yoruba thread would be piss-poor in comparison. grin

Loool, you even quoted a chic that has a Yoruba father and an Igbo mum. grin

Can't you see the chic is a walking definition of Yoruba men snatching Igbo women, since her dad is Yoruba? grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbo men.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:

Loool. Why are you trying to put a gag on a guy speaking the truth? grin grin grin

Darn! Cstr14, the heir to the Obeah of Onitsha throne, you'rea helluva emotional Igbo nationalist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool, you even quoted a chic that has a Yoruba father and an Igbo mum. grin

Can't you see the chic is a walking definition of Yoruba men snatching Igbo women, since her dad is Yoruba? grin

Yadayadaya.
How are you feeling my pictures?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

no wonder deez niggaz is all over indonesia doing suicide drug mission

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool. Why are you trying to put a gag on a guy speaking the truth? grin grin grin

Darn! Cstr14, the heir to the Obeah of Onitsha throne, you'rea helluva emotional Igbo nationalist. grin
Emotional? no.
Igbo nationalist? Fuccking right.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes o.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Yadayadaya.
How are you feeling my pictures?

Lol, you sound confused and dazed.

Yorubas don't use pictures, we use real life examples in real time like the chic you just quoted who has a Yoruba dad and an Igbo mum. grin

That's how we operate - stealth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Loool.

I've seen freecocoa. She's decent and she does have perky looking tiddays from afar lol.

And I'm sure she already has enough Yoruba stamps on her lool.

I want a new thing. We need to give all of them the Yoruba stamps. grin
Lool, no Yoruba stamp on this yet though, but a handful of demons be up on my case, dudes be trippin, problem is, I just can't shake that feeling that somethin's missing, feel me?grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Only Igbo women give birth to real men. Not men that kiss and tell
Igbo amaka.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, you sound confused and dazed.

Yorubas don't use pictures, we use real life examples in real time like the chic you just quoted who has a Yoruba dad and an Igbo mum. grin

That's how we operate - stealth. grin
Those are real life examples I posted ,nigga.
I have met loads but there is no point talking about them here. Atleast some of the pictures are known personalities.
Besides, this generation of Igbo men are invading yorubaland for those black, big as$ damsels. Stay out of our way. cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
love you to bits. It is hard to compete with these kind of genetics.
Igbo amaka

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
igbo woman doing big thangs. afrocandy. igbo woman doing it big outcheaaa

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ep0OvCcqRdk/Ue5Q270TzBI/AAAAAAAAFA0/3jOSzzriCk4/s1600/4.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
just pay your taxes to a yoruba man and we are all good. we dont mind you operating in our territory so long as you pay us taxes. we are like julius caesar, pay unto the yorubas what is the yorubas. give us 50 percent of your profit so we can develop lagos more while the east remains derelict . we still winning. we always win. wessideeeeeeeee ma nigguh wink grin
Oh yeah we will pay tax! And your brothers will be tugs who will go about in collecting the dues (no wonder una get agberos for all corners grin grin)!!!!
And your mind tell you sey na 50% we dey pay Well while your brothers are going about collecting dues, we're making mad money of your community and the only sensible man in your community is been roped into marriage by one Nnkechi (a retired runs girl from PH cheesy) and the money from the marriage business is been packaged to Aba to renovate her fathers house while Emeka her brother is also making crazy money off your land and also sending it home!!!!!!! Olodo who's now winning Hope you still interested in our 50% tax?

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
igbo woman doing it real big outcheaaaa. cossy orjiakor

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bp3J8xRe4So/UPZPAcS-72I/AAAAAAAAYes/uhB_Jevz_Ck/s1600/spa.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Oh yeah we will pay tax! And your brothers will be tugs who will go about in collecting the dues (no wonder una get agberos for all corners grin grin)!!!!
And your mind tell you sey na 50% we dey pay Well while your brothers are going about collecting dues, we're making mad money of your community and the only sensible man in your community is been roped into marriage by one Nnkechi (a retired runs girl from PH cheesy) and the money from the marriage business is been packaged to Aba to renovate her fathers house while Emeka her brother is also making crazy money off your land and also sending it home!!!!!!! Olodo who's now winning Hope you still interested in our 50% tax?
hey, thats all we need you to do. pay them taxes to tinubu so he can use your money to develop the wessideeeeeeeeeeee wink grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes, lola. Not time for yoruba losers.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Bro you clearly misunderstood me....
I gats hit those yoruba tribalist real hard and to do so, I have to also hit my tribe...... cheesy So chill them don dey run small small!...
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Lool, no Yoruba stamp on this yet though, but a handful of demons be up on my case, dudes be trippin, problem is, I just can't shake that feeling that somethin's missing, feel me?grin

Lol. Don't lie.

Even me, I can't trust my Yoruba brothers when it comes to sniping and I believe a Yoruba sharp shooter has already given you that prestigious stamp from Oduduwa. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
For your mind cheesy. Isn't this supposed to read the other way around?
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Those are real life examples I posted ,nigga.
I have met loads but there is no point talking about them here. Atleast some of the pictures are known personalities.
Besides, this generation of Igbo men are invading yorubaland for those black, big as$ damsels. Stay out of our way. cheesy

Lol. How do we know these women are Yorubas? grin

But a chic that's half-Yoruba and half-Igbo with a Yoruba father just posted on the thread. grin

Hey, Yoruba guys don't care. You lot can pick as many as you want but you're still far behind us, while we're already conquering new territories. grin grin Catch us if you can. grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
DJ Cuppy. Finally upgraded to an Igbo boyfriend.
Yeah, bring that otedollar money, baby grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
DJ Cuppy. Finally upgraded to an Igbo boyfriend.
Yeah, bring that otedollar money, baby grin

Lol, this one is taking Anthony Joshua's thing on the side. She's on smash for him.

But I doubt Femi will claim her tho.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. How do we know these women are Yorubas? grin

But a chic that's half-Yoruba and half-Igbo with a Yoruba father just posted on the thread. grin

Hey, Yoruba guys don't care. You lot can pick as many as you want but you're still far behind us, while we're already conquering new territories. grin grin Catch us if you can. grin
They are Yoruba ladies actually. You can cross-check the pictures with google and you would see.
Besides, many of those are celebrities. Everybody knows them.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, this one is taking Anthony Joshua's thing on the side. She's on smash for him.

But I doubt Femi will claim her tho.
No comment yet. Just wait.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.