Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (115121 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
hey, thats all we need you to do. pay them taxes to tinubu so he can use your money to develop the wessideeeeeeeeeeee wink grin
Haahahaaahaha!!!!!!
It seems my sophisticated bro is no out of point!!!!
And he now result to screaming the @bolded like Fashola!!!
May I remind you that our tax actually enriched Jagaban more than it enrich your most cherished Lagos state
Or should I also remind you that we will rather bribe our way through than pay tax
Bro wake up!! Yeebos are raping lagos to death and you've never crossed into any south-east to even urinate there wink
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
igbo woman doing it real big outcheaaaa. cossy orjiakor

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bp3J8xRe4So/UPZPAcS-72I/AAAAAAAAYes/uhB_Jevz_Ck/s1600/spa.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
And yet you are dying for an Igbo wife.
Such confusion is only possible in a Yoruba mind.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
They are Yoruba ladies actually. You can cross-check the pictures with google and you would see.
Besides, many of those are celebrities. Everybody knows them.

This is how Yoruba guys roll (we take the best you have to offer looool):

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C9jDbl_sn0U/VqIyf1YKnvI/AAAAAAAAZ_s/nlIyTrnRcQk/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Swarthyy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Me sef na Celeb.. Igbo boy movement (IBM)

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol, this one is taking Anthony Joshua's thing on the side. She's on smash for him.

But I doubt Femi will claim her tho.
http://pulse.ng/celebrities/dj-cuppy-dj-in-rumoured-relationship-with-footballer-victor-anichebe-id5144305.html
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
BoboYekini:
For your mind cheesy. Isn't this supposed to read the other way around?
tongue tongue tongue

Shymm3xx:

Lol. Don't lie.
Even me, I can't trust my Yoruba brothers when it comes to sniping and I believe a Yoruba sharp shooter has already given you that prestigious stamp from Oduduwa. grin
I can't lie about such man.

They just never brought all it takes to the table, best believe it.grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
no wonder deez niggaz is all over indonesia doing suicide drug mission

[img]http://4.bp..com/-80o59b3-qnY/TXQFHqcTfbI/AAAAAAAAAwA/SjeFzvBeoMo/s1600/laughter1262542393.jpg?vm=r&s=1[/img]
And the last time I check, your "yoruba dons" cherish the igbo girls more than the love Usen bolt got for Olympic gold medal!!! So its just a matter of time before you peeps start killing yourselves to satisfy our lady!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-C9jDbl_sn0U/VqIyf1YKnvI/AAAAAAAAZ_s/nlIyTrnRcQk/s1600/aa.jpg[/img]
lol.
All our ladies are great. There is no best. We have a constant supply of successful ladies.
But There are very few yoruba ladies in lola okoye's class though and she is hooked to an Igbo man, sorry.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:20pm On Aug 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is what it means to take the best lady in the Yoruba horde.
Peter okoye doing it.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 11:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Only Igbo women give birth to real men. Not men that kiss and tell
Igbo amaka.
grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lmao @ rumoured.

Femi doesn't do rumours - he beats them Yoruba style. grin

Don't give a shitt anyway. A tad too skinny.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

And that's how their money and whole investment end up in the south-east!!!!! Bro we are draining you guys and you're ignorant about it! Mehn I weep for your oduduwa nation!!!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

And the last time I check, your "yoruba dons" cherish the igbo girls more than the love Usen bolt got for Olympic gold medal!!! So its just a matter of time before you peeps start killing yourselves to satisfy our lady!!!!
yeah only yoruba guys on a suicide mission. the sane yoruba guys marry yoruba women grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
lol.
All our ladies are great. There is no best. We have a constant supply of successful ladies.
But There are very few yoruba ladies in lola okoye's class though and she is hooked to an Igbo man, sorry.

So, that woman with P-square is half-Yoruba. But this one right here is full Igbo and one of the most prized Igbo assets. grin

And we also took her, just as FFK got to Bianca and her ageless beauty first before everyone else. grin

Darn!! Yoruba guys are dapper dons!!! grin grin

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is what handsome means. There is no Yoruba man alive that is as fine.
It is genetically impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
yeah only yoruba guys on a suicide mission. the sane yoruba guys marry yoruba women grin
but all you have been saying since is that yoruba guys are snatching igbo gals.
That means all yoruba guys are on suicide mission grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
No time.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
And yet you are dying for an Igbo wife.
Such confusion is only possible in a Yoruba mind.
insane yoruba boys on a suicide mission are dying for igbo wife not the sane yoruba guys. so i am sure you know in every tribe there are insane people. the normal yoruba guys stay with yoruba women.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
tongue tongue tongue
I can't lie about such man.

They just never brought all it takes to the table, best believe it.grin

Don't worry, a Yoruba sharp shooter is coming soon to give you that prestigious Oduduwa stamp. grin

Are you ready for it? grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bryan tearing shitt up. grin

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
Ahahahahahhaha........
You see we dey chop una all round!!!
And your brothers are all happy about it! If you doubt me, read all Shymm3xx post........ Baba all way na way, and by all means we go chop una dry!!!
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
insane yoruba boys on a suicide mission are dying for igbo wife not the sane yoruba guys. so i am sure you know in every tribe there are insane people. the normal yoruba guys stay with yoruba women.
you see your life??
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
It is genetically impossible to get this level of fineness in yorubaland. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
EpicMaurice:

but all you have been saying since is that yoruba guys are snatching igbo gals.
That means all yoruba guys are on suicide mission grin
not me. i will never say something like that. not trying to be funny but i consider igbo girls very dangerous lolzzz. its a culture where money is seen as the ultimate and there is no telling what she can do to you to get money. maybe organize some of her igbo cousins to kidnap my yoruba ass when i am sleeping lolzzzz. nahh dude, i stay strictly with yoruba. i consider igbo and hausa women very dangerous. hausa women because they will have uncles and cousins who like using their sword / knife to cut niggaz up lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 11:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
This is what handsome means. There is no Yoruba man alive that is as fine.
It is genetically impossible.

Lol. Even with the messed up hairline and homoerotic hairstyle?

This is OT Fagbenle, another manly Yoruba don that shytes on all Igbo guys. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
It is genetically impossible to get this level of fineness in yorubaland. grin
nwannem keep showing them.
Fa aghotalo grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
So are you saying Shymm3xx is Insane and suicidal in nature
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Now what about this Igbo brother

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 11:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

This is OT Fagbenle, another manly Yoruba don that shytes on all Igbo guys. grin grin

you keep posting the pics of the yoruba guys here cos they are not enough to make up a thread grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 11:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
ChappyChase:

Haahahaaahaha!!!!!!
It seems my sophisticated bro is no out of point!!!!
And he now result to screaming the @bolded like Fashola!!!
May I remind you that our tax actually enriched Jagaban more than it enrich your most cherished Lagos state
Or should I also remind you that we will rather bribe our way through than pay tax
Bro wake up!! Yeebos are raping lagos to death and you've never crossed into any south-east to even urinate there wink
but jagaban is oduduwa so if jagaban is happy, i am happy. but on the contrary jagaban has done some powerful developments in lagos state. without the vision of jagaban your brothers will not be rushing from the east to come to the london of nigeria ( lagos state ), a south west state. a yoruba enclave . grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 11:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

If you believe this mixed mofo is as fine as bryan, then you are high.
Besides, it is funny you had to go all the way to diaspora and a mixed nigga to get fine Yoruba men. when I am still giving you native Igbo men.
Don't worry. By the time I enter diaspora, you would start crying. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Tonto Dikeh Calls Linda Ikeji A Failed Model On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.