Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (114958 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by toshmann(m): 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
And no one remembered to put ip my photo here? angry
Abi una no know say I be igbo too?

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
@yomz1e and AlphaPegasi

Lol. You lot are crazy. grin

Please, don't derail their thread with pictures of real handsome men.

Why not create a thread for Yoruba dons? I've got a lot of eye candies most don't even know are Yorubas.

Yoruba boys run Africa - these Igbo nyggahs look like muppets. grin

They even stole Udoka from Calabar and posted John Amaechi the phaggot. grin

A lot of them also bleached their skin smh.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
See jaw..lol
AlphaPegasi:
this oduduwa son destroy all the ipad sons

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:
@yomz1e and AlphaPegasi

Why not create a thread for Yoruba dons? I've got a lot of eye candies most don't even know are Yorubas.

yeah these niggaz know oduduwa is where its at. if it aint oduduwa it aint right lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 7:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
movingforward:
See jaw..lol
aristocratic oduduwa jawline

act like you know what time it is brah sad

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 7:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
yeah these niggaz know oduduwa is where its at. if it aint oduduwa it aint right lolzzz

Lol. Ime and Mfon Udoka's parents aren't even Igbo, but they posted Ime Udoka's picture here.

And John Amaechi is gay - the first basketball player to ever come out as gay. grin

Anthony Joshua alone shitted on all of them. Now, when you add Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to the equation, it's game over for Eboes. [b][/b]

Oduduwa's sons run not just Nigeria, but Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by teebillz: 7:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yesterday was nameless Hausa men, today is fully identified Igbo men. Tomorrow fit be Yoruba, Bini or Ijaw men. Naija, I hail una tribalism o.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Responsible: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
meet my friend, FlatHead_ Yeast is his name.
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Ime and Mfon Udoka's parents aren't even Igbo, but they posted Ime Udoka's picture here.

And John Amaechi is gay - the first basketball player to ever come out as gay. grin

Anthony Joshua alone shitted on all of them. Now, when you add Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to the equation, it's game over for Eboes.

game being over before it started. errbody outcheaaa know the best side is the west side cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by kaziblake(f): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:
@yomz1e and AlphaPegasi

You have started again grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
game being over before it started. errbody outcheaaa know the best side is the west side cheesy

Lol. They can't compete even with bleaching cream. grin

Did you see all the skin bleachers and all the flat heads? grin grin

Darn!! Comparing Yoruba dons to Eboe guys is like comparing Manute Bol to Muggsy Bogues. grin

West west y'all...west side till I die. grin

Throw ya dubs up!

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 7:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
kaziblake:
You have started again grin

What's good, girlie?

Are you Igbo? You love 'em Yoruba dons, no? tongue
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by kaziblake(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

What's good, girlie?

Are you Igbo? You love 'em Yoruba dons, no? tongue
Yea especially the hot one's with six packs wink
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by oboy3(m): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
nonso anozie
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. They can't compete even with bleaching cream. grin

Did you see all the skin bleachers and all the flat heads? grin grin

Darn!! Comparing Yoruba dons to Eboe guys is like comparing Manute Bol to Muggsy Bogues. grin

West west y'all...west side till I die. grin

Throw ya dubs up!

yeah deez east side niggaz looking real feminine. out here on the west side we doing the masculine suave debonair handsome look. we aint doing all dat metrosexual thang they doing on the east side. see that nigga flavor looking like he just stepped out of a gay club grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by pazienza(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/833742/igbo-nigerian-men-most-handsome-men

This is the original thread.

Igbo people no doubt have large number of handsome men and beautiful ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
Phyno
finally found who i've been looking for in the list
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 7:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Yea especially the hot one's with six packs wink

Lol. Another Yoruba don has taken an Igbo chic from Igbo guys. That's what we do - we take Igbo chics from Igbo guys and leave them with their mouths wide open. grin

Come give papi a hug and a kiss. tongue

We're the hottest out of Africa. wink
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by yomz1e(m): 8:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't even know why I had to search far self, dear NLs, may I present my own 2nd cousin Heavy weight kick boxing champion. Ibi to bale lati ri Omo Kunrin.. Meaning...We find real men in hard places.

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
this how we doing it on the west side. another oduduwa son

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
yeah deez east side niggaz looking real feminine. out here on the west side we doing the masculine suave debonair handsome look. we aint doing all dat metrosexual thang they doing on the east side. see that nigga flavor looking like he just stepped out of a gay club grin

Lol. Eboe men are gay. grin

That nyggah Flavor has more flavor than rainbow brite gang - he's colour rainbow with his gayness. grin

Have you seen that homo nyggah dance? Holy moly, I saw the thread on here and I almost puked. Gay arse nyggah. grin

Yoruba dons stay manly and handsome. That's why all Igbo chics wanna have our babies. grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by fortunechy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
igbo boys no dey carry last.ufodu kana aticha beans mana anyi-nwa erisigo moi moi
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Anthony Joshua alone shitted on all of them. Now, when you add Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje to the equation, it's game over for Eboes. [b][/b]

And here we have this weak ass Yoruba guy here again. Messing up the bed as usual and crying over a mere thread. You are cry-babies honestly grin
And do I hear you say Yoruba guys run Africa? lol. You must be having a laugh mate.
I think you guys should leave ore first before thinking of running Africa. Igbo boys already colonized Africa and back. You are just looking to start, mate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Eboe men are gay. grin

That nyggah Flavor has more flavor than rainbow brite gang - he's colour rainbow with his gayness. grin

Have you seen that homo nyggah dance? Holy moly, I saw the thread on here and I almost puked. Gay arse nyggah. grin

Yoruba dons stay manly and handsome. That's why all Igbo chics wanna have our babies. grin
lolzzz what can i say nigga ? but wessiddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Elexdallas(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
why is jidenna,phyno not dia?are dy not cute.....even east most hansom mr ibu
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by pazienza(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
Because Benue celeb makes front page yesterday, now its Igbo, i am not interested.

Most of the person post here did not represent Nigeria in any way, most of them are naturalist in Europe and America.

Igbo nation has lost its glory, i beg mention another thing, 85% crime committed in Nigeria and abroad are Igbos.

Biafra agitation is still fresh in the mind of every Nigerian, something is definitely wrong with this tribe, are they the only one in this world?

This one is hurt pretty bad. grin

11 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Another Yoruba don has taken an Igbo chic from Igbo guys. That's what we do - we take Igbo chics from Igbo guys and leave them with their mouths wide open. grin

Come give papi a hug and a kiss. tongue

We're the hottest out of Africa. wink
Now this is another joke, mate. Yoruba guys are probably the fugliest in western Africa. Hve you walked across a Yoruba state before?
In southern Nigeria, igbos with probably akwa-cross rivers guys are the finest in that hell-hole on average.
Yoruba guys don't come close. Even all Yoruba Yoruba british wannabes would not make the statistics better. cheesy
*I love this thread*

13 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
yomz1e:
you present all these pix to fool who exactly.. To boost your egos. grin grin grin grin.. I have only one picture of a real man for you. cool
Lol.
Chukwumerijie, Nigeria's best medal winning fighter would have this guy for dinner. Even the abs look fake.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by lordkhalifa(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
OP u dey mad , why do you forgot our favorite Son

15 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
this how we doing it on the west side. another oduduwa son

still dont understand why you guys are derailing this thread.
Incase you didnt read the headline, this is for IGBO guys.
Kindly open a new thread for your oduduwa sons and i'll kindly check it out grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.