Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (114950 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by nnalove(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
pls adm...dis post shouldn't get to fp without my included on d list....as Anambra State 1st Son celebrity AKA Ogbuefi eze udo nke izizi.....lady F oya help me forward it to adm..wailers should wait.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by JohnsonOlanre: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Ahahaha na this one funny die.

Everyone keeps wishing Yoruba girls would find them likeable. Why would Yoruba girls go from Yoruba men to lizard looking flat head Ibo boys? cheesy

E pain am! Why would a yoruba girl want to marry a Kabirudeen who will grow up to rape his own daughters? grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
The thread is sacrilegious btw. The comparison between Igbo men and Yoruba men is just unfair.
Even if I were not Igbo, I will not advise my daughter to go for a Yoruba man of all people.
C'mon, this is common sense.

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

E pain am! Why would a yoruba girl want to marry a Kabirudeen who will grow up to rape his own daughters? grin
They are bunch of child fucckers.
Some Igbo women in lagos dey fall hand sha. Getting married to these Yoruba low-lives and giving them temerity and guts.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Looooool.

Hotter than the guy already dubbed the next Idris Elba?

This Tosin cole right here? grin grin You're not ready for a real Yoruba nyggah then.
Oh! Please, like Idris is every woman's dream.undecided

I love my igbo guys jor, btw, why won't them demons leave us igbo chics be? They just wanna be with one at all costs, why though? grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
More testimony from America.
Is there any rival to Igbo men yet in sub-Saharan Africa?. Don't think so.
http://www.circleofmoms.com/moms-of-bi-racial-babieschildren/married-to-an-igbo-man-352409

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:

I love my igbo guys jor, btw, why won't them demons leave us igbo chics be? They just wanna be with one at all costs, why though? grin grin
Superior genes, mi lady.
They want to have that Igbo feel. Their ladies better join the train.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ezeagu(m): 9:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
What we've learned from this thread:

1. Ugly people are insecure (no surprise) about women posting pictures on a thread.
2. Shymm3xx is obsessed by a random guy named 'Tosin Cole' of who he has stored pictures of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
is another American, can't get enough of that Igboness.
http://www.total-facts-about-nigeria.com/how-to-win-back-a-igbo-man-heart.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
ezeagu:

1. Ugly people are insecure (no surprise) about women posting pictures on a thread.
2. Shymm3xx is obsessed by a random guy named 'Tosin Cole' of who he has stored pictures of.
You would expect a blind man to be insecure when eyes are being discussed.
Ofcourse, Yoruba men should be insecure when handsomeness is being discussed. Ugly hordes of men.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Superior genes, mi lady.
They want to have that Igbo feel. Their ladies better join the train.
I see. grin

Shymm3xx, I bet this is true, need help actualising the dream? grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by HARDBOI: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:

tell em!...
real igbo gal joor...Thumbs up.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
ezeagu:

Shut ya gob. I'm trolling ya thread cos that's how you suckers always troll every thread about Yorubas. I still had to whoop some Igbo arses on the Jhene Aiko thread a few days ago. And if not cos I saw sukkot there, I wouldn't even post on the thread, biitch arse nyggah.

And that's pbs picture you can't post on NL directly, hence I posted it via the other way, biitch.

Igbo nyggahs are effeminate, ugly, and hairy as fsck. Just accept that shyte and bow down to ya lords, Ezeagu. Loool

Cstr14 is already shedding emotional tears on the thread like a biitch on her period lool. That's the classic Igbo guy right there looool.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:

Yoruba nyggahs just fvck any puzzy that's available - we don't discriminate. That's the same way we clown Ghana guys and fvck their women loool.

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Shut ya gob. I'm trolling ya thread cos that's how you suckers always troll every thread about Yorubas. I still had to whoop some Igbo arses on the Jhene Aiko thread a few days ago. And if not cos I saw sukkot there, I wouldn't even post on the thread, biitch arse nyggah.

And that's pbs picture you can't post on NL directly, hence I posted it via the other way, biitch.

Igbo nyggahs are effeminate, ugly, and hairy as fsck. Just accept that shyte and bow down to ya lords, Ezeagu. Loool

Cstr14 is already shedding emotional tears on the thread like a biitch on her period lool. That's the classic Igbo guy right there looool.
Yoruba mongrels are the definition of effiminte.
Talks too much, chase any ugly bittch in skirts, hustle like a learner and fucck their own children. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by TerrorSquad147: 9:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yoruba boys and insecurity issues, its just too bad. A thread from 2011 is what they're wanking on. Shameless peeps with tiger-clawed faces and long "back head" that can be used to dig the ground. Umu efulefu

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
And here is another one asking Igbo men to spread the love.
https://www.nairaland.com/353563/it-common-igbo-man-marry

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ezeagu(m): 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

All of this nonsense excuses when you could have just continued posting your collection of "Tosin Cole" pictures from your harddrive

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where are my beautiful Yoruba damsels grin? Your men have left you standing in the race for Igbo women.
Join the train. kiss

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by TerrorSquad147: 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yoruba boys and insecurity issues, its just too bad. A thread from 2011 is what they're wanking on. Shameless peeps with tiger-clawed faces and long "back head" that can be used to dig the ground. Most of their girls are so unfaithful, even if you're a very rich dude they can't just help it but fvkk outside. And they like to give birth for different men, hence one of the reason why they're insecured. Umu efulefu

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by EpicMaurice(m): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
ezeagu:

gringringringringringringrin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 9:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Yoruba nyggahs just fvck any puzzy that's available - we don't discriminate. That's the same way we clown Ghana guys and fvck their women loool.
Now c'mon you know it's much more than just pvssy, Yoruba nyggahs be sending up prayers to wife igbo chics, they just know they gat something if they get her.

Tell me, how many igbo babes done messed with ya heart? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am bored. The Yoruba cry-babies are gone.
What a shame. So much for being sex gods. grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by TerrorSquad147: 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yoruba boys and insecurity issues, its just too bad. A thread from 2011 is what they're wanking on. Shameless peeps with tiger-clawed faces and long "back head" that can be used to dig the ground. Most of their girls are so unfaithful, even if you're a very rich dude they can't just help it but fvkk outside. And they like to give birth for different men, hence one of the reason why they're insecured. Umu efulefu undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ChappyChase: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
game being over before it started. errbody outcheaaa know the best side is the west side cheesy

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke,
fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR
TRIBES.
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yoruba woman and her Igbo husband.
Smart woman.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Orikinla(m): 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
We are just the finest.
Others can queue behind us. grin

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
And here is another smart Yoruba woman. Looking Fresh with that Igbo money.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kiss it like it is hot, my Yoruba lady.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.