Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (114948 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Says a cry-baby Yoruba man who believes landing an Igbo woman in lagos makes him a sex god.
Funny as$ mofos. grin
I hardly hear Igbo men bragging about their Yoruba wives except maybe peter okoye. Says it all really. Keep praying for an Igbo wife.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who is bragging about Ibo women? We're telling you that upon on your "we too fine", Ibo women still prefer Yoruba men. Check yourself.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+m+tired+of+your+shit+snake_f8ee6d_4656815.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Chukazu: 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
this how we doing it on the west side. another oduduwa son

This coconut foursquared head
if I no fine, I fine pass this guy naa

9 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. They can't compete even with bleaching cream. grin

Did you see all the skin bleachers and all the flat heads? grin grin

Darn!! Comparing Yoruba dons to Eboe guys is like comparing Manute Bol to Muggsy Bogues. grin

West west y'all...west side till I die. grin

Throw ya dubs up!

Stop hating nyggah. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

My friend from Awka travelled to lagos for an interview. Different yoruba girls come every weekend to visit him. They just can get enough of the guy.

yoruba girls believe Igbo men are Alpha males, even the name sound very 'masculine' but yoruba guys depend on herbal drinks like Alomo to perform optimally at bed 'one second beta males'.
The highest population of gays are from yorubaland, a confirmation about their beta status. cheesy
Alpha males? With your broke as$ ugly selves and unkept visage.
I spent a week in lagos when I visited Nigeria and I layed two Yoruba women and got one for my latino friend. Unlike you, Not proud of that shitt though. undecided
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. They can't compete. grin

Let's stop posting pictures of Yoruba dons on their thread before they steal the pictures and start claiming that they're Igbos like they stole Ime Udoka. grin

Funny enough, Ime Udoka, who isn't Igbo shits on all the Igbos on the thread. grin grin
you aint never lied brah. these igbo men they posting looking mad feminine and moist. look like they being to the saloon to pluck out they eyebrows and whatnot. bleaching cream is on fleek too lolzzzzz. thats a new word they use in naija by the way. ' on fleek ' . only God knows what that shyttt means lolzz cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by coolzeal(m): 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Including me. #TeamIgbo.

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

My friend from Awka travelled to lagos for an interview. Different yoruba girls come every weekend to visit him. They just can get enough of the guy.

yoruba girls believe Igbo men are Alpha males, even the name sound very 'masculine' but yoruba guys depend on herbal drinks like Alomo to perform optimally at bed 'one second beta males'.
The highest population of gays are from yorubaland, a confirmation about their beta status. cheesy

Ahahaha na this one funny die.

Everyone keeps wishing Yoruba girls would find them likeable. Why would Yoruba girls go from Yoruba men to lizard looking flat head Ibo boys? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Chukazu:

This coconut foursquared head
if I no fine, I fine pass this guy naa
nigga if wishes were horses you will own a stable of horses now.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Noneroone(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
And here we have this weak ass Yoruba guy here again. Messing up the bed as usual and crying over a mere thread. You are cry-babies honestly grin
And do I hear you say Yoruba guys run Africa? lol. You must be having a laugh mate.
I think you guys should leave ore first before thinking of running Africa. Igbo boys already colonized Africa and back. You are just looking to start, mate.
why are you replying them? Inferirioty complex could not allow them view the thread without comment, despite the fact that the thread was created in 2011

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who is bragging about Ibo women? We're telling you that upon on your "we too fine", Ibo women still prefer Yoruba men. Check yourself.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/I+m+tired+of+your+shit+snake_f8ee6d_4656815.gif[/img]
Says a Yoruba mofo. grin
Only a foolish woman would prefer a low life, low ambition, terrible genes Yoruba men over better specimen of men.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=15pt]A thread from 2011.

Just because someone created a thread for Hausa-Fulani men.

Ibos and their inferior complex embarassed[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Boast about ur yoruba women and leave ur fantasy about our women. Wen u want to know the difference approach them as a broke asss yoruba nigga, na race she go run. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by ezeagu(m): 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Certain guys are so pissed they couldn't even let their women post their "fine boy" pics from their area instead, and they're the ones talking about John Amaechi?

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Says a Yoruba mofo. grin
Only a foolish woman would prefer a low life, low ambition, terrible genes Yoruba men over better inferior specimen of men.

Your women must be foolish then grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:

Ok compare Rochas to Fashola.
ok lets compare fashola to one of your women

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3985666_images31_jpeg_jpeg777bc4d62aa248db3122ee0cdbf79611

thats an igbo woman by the way

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by joxxy01(m): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
where Mr.IBU

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
this one's are they not one of ur Son's upload ur own pix make we see grincheesygrin
Guy why? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=15pt]A thread from 2011.

Just because someone created a thread for Hausa-Fulani men.

Ibos and their inferior complex embarassed[/size]

Stop crying on the thread and grow up. Nothing stop u opening a yoruba thread. This is a Nigeria celebrities thread of igbo extration.

Y do u feel so bitter and oppressive, did u cry in the hausa and fulani men thread too? or it is only wen u hear igbo? Go and get help.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
Stop hating nyggah. grin grin grin grin

Loool.

Just for you, freecocoa.

This is a Yoruba eyecandy and your future husband. I'm doing this cos I'm a nice guy and you seem nice as well.

Some real manly and handsome chocolate that should keep you moist tonight. grin

Tosin Cole.

[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tosin+Cole+Arrivals+Pre+BAFTA+Party+flhpNPnc2HSl.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Ahahaha na this one funny die.

Everyone keeps wishing Yoruba girls would find them likeable. Why would Yoruba girls go from Yoruba men to lizard looking flat head Ibo boys? cheesy
Yoruba girls are actually the easiest in Southern Nigeria. Dosent take too much to get them in the sack .Very sweet homely ladies, though. Deserve much better than the piss-poor men they are used to. smiley
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by freecocoa(f): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
ok lets compare fashola to one of your women

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3985666_images31_jpeg_jpeg777bc4d62aa248db3122ee0cdbf79611

thats an igbo woman by the way
You people should leave me alone please. grin grin grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by HARDBOI: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. Another Yoruba don has taken an Igbo chic from Igbo guys. That's what we do - we take Igbo chics from Igbo guys and leave them with their mouths wide open. grin

Come give papi a hug and a kiss. tongue

We're the hottest out of Africa. wink

LOL... c this niccur m@sturbating cox a gal replied her online.

u are here dying of fantasy when we keeping it real on yoruba gals here in ikeja.
banging them one after the the other and moving onto the next one... STOP BEING A KID.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:

Stop crying on the thread and grow up. Nothing stop u opening a yoruba thread. This is a Nigeria celebrities thread of igbo extration.

Y do u feel so bitter and opressive, did u cry in the hausa and fulani thread too or it is only wen u hear igbo? Go and get help.

So una create thread because you felt inferior to your aboki masters?

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by sixtus3606(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
[/b]Sixtus[b]

Sixtus Ugo wink

1 Like

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
freecocoa:
You people should leave me alone please. grin grin grin
hahahaha grin
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
HARDBOI:

LOL... c this niccur m@sturbating cox a gal replied her online.

u are here dying of fantasy when we keeping it real on yoruba gals here in ikeja.
banging them one after the the other and moving onto the next one... STOP BEING A KID.

Ibos, please get your story in order. One day una say Yoruba girls too fugly to Bleep, the next day, you telling us you're banging them. lmao.

I'm enjoying your stories though. We all know ibo girls enjoy Yoruba cucumber wink

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
you aint never lied brah. these igbo men they posting looking mad feminine and moist. look like they being to the saloon to pluck out they eyebrows and whatnot. bleaching cream is on fleek too lolzzzzz. thats a new word they use in naija by the way. ' on fleek ' . only God knows what that shyttt means lolzz cheesy

Igbo nyggahs are gay, hence they tie wrappers. grin grin

I just gave freecocoa, a next Igbo chic that's about to be stolen from Igbo guys by a Yoruba guy, a Yoruba eyecandy to keep her moist tonight. grin

Tosin Cole

[img]http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Tosin+Cole+Arrivals+Pre+BAFTA+Party+flhpNPnc2HSl.jpg[/img]

I'm out, yo. Had man fun clowning Igbos. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by emmatee57(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
Oguchi Onyewu
Error detected!cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

So una create thread because you felt inferior to your aboki masters?

Did u cry over the yoruba thread created by Onila? How many igbo moniker did u see crying on either the yoruba or hausa/fulani thread? grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Kakamorufu(m): 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bliss4Lyfe:
Udoka
udoka is akwa ibom
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by hinohsend: 8:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Alpha males? With your broke as$ ugly selves and unkept visage.
I spent a week in lagos when I visited Nigeria and I layed two Yoruba women and got one for my latino friend. Unlike you, Not proud of that shitt though. undecided

Lol, the dude you quoted is ibo...His inferiority complex demands he uses a Yoruba moniker tho grin cheesy
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Yoruba girls are actually the easiest in Southern Nigeria. Dosent take too much to get them in the sack .Very sweet homely ladies, though. Deserve much better than the piss-poor men they are used to. smiley

lmao not according to Nnamdi Kanu, the leader for the Biafran movement. We all know the truth that ibo girls are the cheapest, from Imo state Uni to Lagos corners wink wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.