Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men (114957 Views)

Omotola Jalade’s Girls-Only Birthday Bash In Ghana (Photos) / Mo’cheddah Looks Gorgeous In Cleavage Baring Portraits / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
lolzzz what can i say nigga ? but wessiddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol. West West y'all.

Have you seen Jidenna? That's another Igbo nyggah with straight jelled hair playing for the rainbow brite gang. Apart from being fruity, that nyggah sucks at rapping. grin

West side is the best side.

I might create a thread about Yoruba dons tonight. Just 10 pictures of 10 different Yoruba guys that will make all the ladies have orgasm and squirt. grin

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:
[size=15pt]A thread from 2011.

Just because someone created a thread for Hausa-Fulani men.

Ibos and their inferior complex embarassed[/size]
Yeah, keep fighting with a thread created nearly 6 years ago and resurrected by a mod.
Ugly as$ Afonja

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Now this is another joke, mate. Yoruba guys are probably the fugliest in western Africa. Hve you walked across a Yoruba state before?
In southern Nigeria, igbos with probably akwa-cross rivers guys are the finest in that hell-hole on average.
Yoruba guys don't come close. Even all Yoruba Yoruba british wannabes would not make the statistics better. cheesy
*I love this thread*

Lol is that why Ibo women run to Yoruba men? cheesy cheesy cheesy If we're fugly then they must love our large d!ck size.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Now this is another joke, mate. Yoruba guys are probably the fugliest in western Africa. Hve you walked across a Yoruba state before?
In southern Nigeria, igbos with probably akwa-cross rivers guys are the finest in that hell-hole on average.
Yoruba guys don't come close. Even all Yoruba Yoruba british wannabes would not make the statistics better. cheesy
*I love this thread*

2 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Yeah, keep fighting with a thread created nearly 6 years ago and resurrected by a mod.
Ugly as$ Afonja

A thread an Ibo mod resurrected.
#ProudlyFugly. A fugly afonja attracts more attention from women than a fugly osu grin

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by oboy3(m): 8:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
even americans can compete with yoruba boys in homosexuality

Meet Damilola Adejonwo, a cute gay Yoruba man (photos)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. West West y'all.

Have you seen Jidenna? That's another Igbo nyggah with straight jelled hair playing for the rainbow brite gang. Apart from being fruity, that nyggah sucks at rapping. grin

I might create a thread about Yoruba dons tonight. Just 10 pictures of 10 different Yoruba guys that will make all the ladies have orgasm and squirt. grin
come on, let do this.
I promise not to go too hard on you, mate wink. The irregular shaped heads,charcoal blacked faces and uneven tribal marks.

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
This thread is not complete without Ikemba the second. grin grin Even for detention he is representing. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by JohnsonOlanre: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol. I can see our yoruba girls putting cucumber and dildos in their honeypots. 10 orgasms per Igbo picture. grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:
Lol. I can see our yoruba girls putting cucumber and dildos in their honeypots. 10 orgasms per Igbo picture. grin grin grin

Your dream?

Cucumbers for gay looking flat heads? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by lordkhalifa(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
this how we doing it on the west side. another oduduwa son

this one's are they not one of ur Son's upload ur own pix make we see grincheesygrin

17 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
JohnsonOlanre:

lollz! shymess wan die 4 here de nigga just dey shout west side. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
come on, let do this.
I promise not to go too hard on you, mate wink. The irregular shaped heads,charcoal blacked faces and uneven tribal marks.

Lol. I'm not into chest beating - let the pictures do the talking. grin

Show me any Igbo guy that can compete with just Anthony Joshua and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. grin

Two sex symbols.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. West West y'all.

go ahead and do that brah. let me start you off with this yoruba swagged out nigga john boyega. add that to the collection brah. lets make it happen. if it aint the west it aint right. folks gotta know lolzz

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Lol is that why Ibo women run to Yoruba men? cheesy cheesy cheesy If we're fugly then they must love our large d!ck size.
Run to Yoruba men? Now that is news. The last time I checked, the Igbo women supposedly running to Yoruba men are based in Yoruba land. Dosen't take a genius to figure that out and why.
Just the same way Igbo men in Yoruba land are laying your women for the fun of it. With the added advantage of not kissing and telling. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Duru009(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Igbos everywhere making nigeria proud......

I luv them cos thy are. Very industrious n hardworking NOT beggars lik others .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by JohnsonOlanre: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
come on, let do this.

You mean my handsome yoruba junior brother? his name is Kabirudeen.. grin

17 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Yorubanews: 8:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
uncle005:
Because Benue celeb makes front page yesterday, now its Igbo, i am not interested.

Most of the person post here did not represent Nigeria in any way, most of them are naturalist in Europe and America.

Igbo nation has lost its glory, i beg mention another thing, 85% crime committed in Nigeria and abroad are Igbos.

Biafra agitation is still fresh in the mind of every Nigerian, something is definitely wrong with this tribe, are they the only one in this world?

Lol Ibos have an inferiority complex grin grin grin

One Ibo mod quickly digged up a 2011 thread to appease the depressed ipod nlers grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
go ahead and do that brah. let me start you off with this yoruba swagged out nigga john boyega. add that to the collection brah. lets make it happen. if it aint the west it aint right. folks gotta know lolzz

Alex Lanipekun says hi to the ladies. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by JohnsonOlanre: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
months:

lollz! shymess wan die 4 here de nigga just dey shout west side. grin grin grin grin

The thread pain the guy wella.
See our handsome kabirudeen looking to the westside. grin

7 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
lordkhalifa:
this one's are they not one of ur Son's upload ur own pix make we see grincheesygrin
bro, we show casing our best just like you are showcasing your best. cuz if you want us to go for the worst we can do that too ? let me start you off with this vato

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Lol. I'm not into chest beating - let the pictures do the talking. grin

Show me any Igbo guy that can compete with just Anthony Joshua and Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje. grin

Two sex symbols.
Anthony Joshua is a cute guy. Looks like an average Igbo guy and definitely not like the typical Yoruba mongrel with the abnormally shaped head and charcoal colour.
Heck, alex ekubo my Igbo brother on one of those pages is cuter than all the rest of all the Yoruba pictures you would post. I am certain of that. cool

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by kenoz(m): 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Where is nnamdi KANU
Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by oboy3(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stephanie Rose who used to be known as Dapo Adaralegbe is a yoruba transgender
see his ugly mgbati face

6 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by AlphaPegasi: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Alex Lanipekun says hi to the ladies. grin

oh yeah lolzz . these east side vatos gotta recognize where the swag is at, and that would be on the wessideeee. if it aint the west it aint right grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
I don't even need to go to the diaspora which would be a total overkill for these Yoruba mongrels. Even the Igbo guys in Nigeria is enough to obliterate any chance of a Yoruba hope on the handsomeness scale.

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Ibos are not hardworking please. They look for easy money through drug cartel and drug dealing.

The neo-tech age is blowing your yansh open.
The average Igbo man is more hardworking than ten Yoruba men put together.
Igbos are excelling in this tech age. Tech is the igbo game, nigga. Not the usual Yoruba online scam, dating and shitty amateurish identity scam.

5 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by Shymm3xx: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
oh yeah lolzz . these east side vatos gotta recognize where the swag is at, and that would be on the wessideeee. if it aint the west it aint right grin

Lol. They can't compete. grin

Let's stop posting pictures of Yoruba dons on their thread before they steal the pictures and start claiming that they're Igbos like they stole Ime Udoka. grin

Funny enough, Ime Udoka, who isn't Igbo shits on all the Igbos on the thread. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by JohnsonOlanre: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
cstr14:
Run to Yoruba men? Now that is news. The last time I checked, the Igbo women supposedly running to Yoruba men are based in Yoruba land. Dosen't take a genius to figure that out and why.
Just the same way Igbo men in Yoruba land are laying your women for the fun of it. With the added advantage of not kissing and telling. smiley

My friend from Awka travelled to lagos for an interview. Different yoruba girls come every weekend to visit him. They just can get enough of the guy.

yoruba girls believe Igbo men are Alpha males, even the name sound very 'masculine' but yoruba guys depend on herbal drinks like Alomo to perform optimally at bed 'one second beta males'.
The highest population of gays are from yorubaland, a confirmation about their beta status. cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by cstr14: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

A thread an Ibo mod resurrected.
#ProudlyFugly. A fugly afonja attracts more attention from women than a fugly osu grin
Says a cry-baby Yoruba man who believes landing an Igbo woman in lagos makes him a sex god.
Funny as$ mofos. grin
I hardly hear Igbo men bragging about their Yoruba wives except maybe peter okoye. Says it all really. Keep praying for an Igbo wife.

4 Likes

Re: Gorgeous Nigerian Celebrities that are Igbo men by months: 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
AlphaPegasi:
bro, we show casing our best just like you are showcasing your best. cuz if you want us to go for the worst we can do that too ? let me start you off with this vato

Ok compare Rochas to Fashola.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Bobrisky: How His Girlfriend Dumped Him And Lots More / Picture Of Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister On Sick Bed Before His Death / Top 15 Hottest African Female Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.