Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor (25151 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Savechild23: 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
We know, kidnappers doesn’t use rpg rather ESN terrorist

In few days, weeks or months they may kpai this man for carelessly exposing them. ESN killing my people while my people are loving it...

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by mcgodison2531(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
You go explain tire no evidence
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by DodadaKoKigbe: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2023
The respect I have for Nigerians who practice their traditional religion is BEYOND words.

In the midst of millions who bow down to foreign gods and foreign ancestors.

How the Arabs/Europeans were able to convince Africans that African ancestors are evil but the Arab/Jewish/European ancestors Mohammed/Jesus are holy is the BIGGEST scam in the history of scams.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by CapodeCapouti(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
So why did you not use your powers to neutralise them, like make them drop their guns, enter their cars and go back?

angry angry grin

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Savedday2: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
Where are the useless gods when dey kidnap you?
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by khalling2008: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
What do you expect from the region where their elders were claiming 1st position when the result categorically shows their elders won 3rd position?

They lost election, they want to cancel Inec. They failed the exam, they want to cancel Jamb

Now, they are canceling themselves because of President Tinubu, God is wonderful.

Deuteronomy 4:27
The Lord will scatter AfganEastern among the peoples, and you will be left few in number among the nations where the Lord drives you.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Scarrr: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Igbo's and lamba... Mentored by messiah Obi😂

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Hmmm, this shit is getting real
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by DiamondPant(f): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2023
I thought native doctors prepare protection charm for people.
Didn't know they also employ security guards.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by onthehill: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
K
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by onthehill: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Dafresh: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
Creamypie:
Fool. See excuse for not asking his lifeless gods to save him. .. "If I escaped, more deaths would have occurred
You're the one fooling yourself here so if the came for him and they didn't see him they will buy drink to those people in his hotel, you have brain make use of it
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by izenco2005(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
angry angry sad sad angry angry
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ppogba: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
Shame on you if you have ever called christian religious leaders scam and you cannot find your voice now to call this clown a scan.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by candygist: 6:45pm On Jul 29, 2023
I thought it was a fulani man that kidnapped him o.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by MrColdsweat: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oga is trying to distract us from the fact that he's a fake dibia

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ppogba: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
izenco2005:
Anytin anambra or Ibo news even is true or false must go front page, all kidnapping going on Nigeria nobody is taking about that even here in South west. Ndi ala

For how long will you continue to wait for bad news from other regions in order to console yourself for the abnormalities in your enclaves.

I am happy for you because that consolation can never be far from you.

It is good to know that the kidnap of the clown is false news. Happy now?

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Lexusgs430: 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
" had escaped the abduction, the kidnappers would have killed more people and kidnapped".....😜😁

Story story......... He had no powers to escape.....

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by daomi(m): 6:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg enjoy your sit @ home in piss

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Antiurchins: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
those who once hailed the belligerent acts of these men, calling them ANGELS on Evangelical Mission.

They also contributed to purchasing the weapons being used to terrorise them today through the payment of dues and other levies.

What a time to be alive

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Diddycsbsb: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Sit at home don suffer

Everything nah sit at home
This is getting out of hand,. If kidnapper and arm robbers do there job them say nah sit at home nawaooohhh... Sit at home don suffer

But come rain 🌧come sun ☀️ I love Simon till death.... I'm not a Biafra agitator but I love him and Nnamdi KANU... Without this men igbo people for be Joncing for Nigeria government hand.. Asari dokubo threatened us with ak 47 in the presence of Nigeria government,. Up till now asari is still talking and forming more arm group for the government,just an ordinary man said he will bring ESN to defend the igbos in Lagos yorubas and San wolu still have him in jail ... Hahahaha 😂🤣lol,. I mean lol. If you be igbo boy, igbo man, igbo girl,igbo woman, igbo big boy, igbo rich man,igbo native doctor,.and you are seeing what they are doing to us in Nigeria and you keep mute without supporting Simon and Nnamdi you are a fool and a bst,. You deserve to be thrown overboard... I mean ovb.. Before I don't support Biafra but now I'm having a rethink it will be a very nice idea's for the igbos to have a one speaking country... This people called Nigerians don't love us I mean it...

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Trustmea: 6:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't believe this guy, he exaggerated this story. 20 ppl were killed in ur presence indeed

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by fredoooooo: 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
Dem no get name .. werey
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
So ur power can't stop guns from killing ?
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Absuchat(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Okey Japan once u hear that name knw say na Spare part dealer.
What do you hear and know that they're talking about human parts dealer?
Let me guess.... Ayo
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Ikpunnegi01: 7:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Moonlight Tales but this one na lies!

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by youngrichnigga: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
And you also decided to stay with them until when they released you abi, ori e o pe rara.......you don cast last last undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Desire4life: 7:12pm On Jul 29, 2023
He is lucky to be alive to tell the story.

Shettima In Switzerland For WEF With Just Five Aides — As Downsizing Starts / Ayo Fayose's Supporter And Ex-ekiti NURTW Chairman Has Just Been SHOT Dead. / A Vote For Jonathan Is A Vote For God Says A New PDP Advert On Nta (Picture)