Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor (25153 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Akwa has made it in life and forever.. u throwing jibes on him with ur borrowed data or free mode am sorry for your generation. Because you where from cursed generation and u will never make it in life. Akwa shall live and live long ... issseeee! If u are annoyed look for a closer transformer and hug it.
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/29/those-who-kidnapped-me-have-links-sit-home-crisis-killed-20-people-my-presence-says

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Nwangwu, shut up you're talking like a fool.
Your story makes no sense.
The day I heard of your kidnap, I told ppl that it was staged. It was an avenue to make ppl see you as a very strong man and thereby get more followers and customers.

You said you did not want to disappear cos that will make the kidnappers kill more ppl. Story. Then why didn't you disappear from there the next day?
You still waited for 6days with them and also paid ransom for you to be released. A man that has power to disappear had to pay money to be set free. Stop bn silly biko.

You were with the kidnappers listening to news. No be only radio. You were there watching premier league on DStv.

Within 6 days, they killed I've 20 persons. Hahaha.

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Professor Jega’s Statement On Election Postponement: Full Text