Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor (25136 Views)

Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / Mohammed Idris: Why Bandits Kidnapped Me – Niger Commissioner / GSS Kaduna Kidnap: Military In Firefight With Gang Who Kidnapped Students (2) (3) (4)

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Omoawoke2(m): 7:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
Igbos and bragging especially Anambra men.
Spent close to 300k, drove in my new car…

Chai, too much mouth yet empty barrels

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ba7man(m): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Southeast remains the safest region in Nigeria.

Do not be deceived by ewedu munching southwestern propaganda.
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by erai30(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's a make up Story when he says they killed 20 persons in his presence, even Boko Haram nor dey kill like that. How many people do they have in the kidnappers den for them to kill 20 in your presence, guy dey wine us.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ALISMILE(m): 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why do Igbos love bragging with money?

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Skyjones7: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Can't he disappeared I thought he has juju

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by leanonme82: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
candygist:
I thought it was a fulani man that kidnapped him o.

Fulani lamba don expire. grin

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by leanonme82: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Sit at home don suffer

Everything nah sit at home
This is getting out of hand,. If kidnapper and arm robbers do there job them say nah sit at home nawaooohhh... Sit at home don suffer

But come rain 🌧come sun ☀️ I love Simon till death.... I'm not a Biafra agitator but I love him and Nnamdi KANU... Without this men igbo people for be Joncing for Nigeria government hand.. Asari dokubo threatened us with ak 47 in the presence of Nigeria government,. Up till now asari is still talking and forming more arm group for the government,just an ordinary man said he will bring ESN to defend the igbos in Lagos yorubas and San wolu still have him in jail ... Hahahaha 😂🤣lol,. I mean lol. If you be igbo boy, igbo man, igbo girl,igbo woman, igbo big boy, igbo rich man,igbo native doctor,.and you are seeing what they are doing to us in Nigeria and you keep mute without supporting Simon and Nnamdi you are a fool and a bst,. You deserve to be thrown overboard... I mean ovb.. Before I don't support Biafra but now I'm having a rethink it will be a very nice idea's for the igbos to have a one speaking country... This people called Nigerians don't love us I mean it...

And u love the Nigerians? Una just start the jonze. The eyes of millenials dt are taking over politics now are open to u guys shenanigans and dem get skoin for head. You should have waited small for GenZ wey una dey try brainwash with social media to enter 40s before showing ur hand.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by BreconHills(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
leanonme82:
He probably decided not to add that some of the 20 people killed in his presence were also eaten.

Eaten? shocked
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Henrychino(m): 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Now that he is released after paying ransom to the kidnappers let his gods and fetish powers on them grin
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Benwallt(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
This is not news
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by BackFromBalablu: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Vickiees:
Una no dey fear oh, una kidnap the gods
grin grin nawa for u o, hustle don level up. Dem sef don calculate how much the oracles dey make smiley this country funny
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by tnerro1(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
He is not lying ooo , he is just bending the truth 😏
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by bablon20(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2023
Double for wahala for the O Bingos, the wealthy people there should not sleep with their 2 eyes closed.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by JOemmy(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
All these are happening under the nose of soludo the man might likely end up as a failure.
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2023
He was kidnapped by ndi Biafra for ransom to fund their criminality in Igboland.God will punish every bandit operating in SE.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by XAUBulls: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Elzazzi: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2023
leanonme82:
He probably decided not to add that some of the 20 people killed in his presence were also eaten.

Really?
They were eaten ?

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Elzazzi: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

That's certain .

Is that how they eat people they kill ??

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by AuschwitzPrefec: 1:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Elzazzi:

Is that how they eat people they kill ??

Yes.

They believe by eaten those they kill they are both immune from the spirit attacking them and that they imbibe the powers of the deceased.

It's a diabolical ritual

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by NomborPhilip10: 1:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Oga, you're powerless. Breeze don blow open your nyash

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by ChristianMuslim: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Those igbo supporting biafra,ekpa, kanu and co all in the name of Tinubu is President or i hate fulani and the likes, you are also part of all this evil killing,just be in your hole and be writing rubbish.. Those killers are motivated by your write ups

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by BALLOSKI: 6:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Ibo people can beat their chest... He's talking with arrogance - those guys are working with him. He's buying human parts from them.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2023
leanonme82:

Source: https://saharareporters.com/2023/07/29/those-who-kidnapped-me-have-links-sit-home-crisis-killed-20-people-my-presence-says

Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Soludo you see yourself...

We told you to crush these criminals.
Crush these kidnappers..
They are not freedom-fighters..
They are pure criminals.
Crush them all.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by olisaEze(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Soooo, why you pay ransom, why you no just disappear from their den? This akwa is just an egghead. grin

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Lisaint(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2023
How come we didn't get the news about 20 peoples that was killed in is presence ?

Abi na 20 spirt ni
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Amajuoyi44(m): 7:41am On Jul 30, 2023
All this kidnapper no dey fear

Una no see better people way dey spoil our country kidnap una go see juju man kidnap because he get money wotowoto
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2023
We have since known ipob terrorist members are kidnappers, hire killers and armed robbers. The boys in the jungle and forests will eat, hence they will rob, kill and loot with their guns.

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Edusouls(m): 8:07am On Jul 30, 2023
triple996:
you were kidnapped by your brothers, a big thanks to Nnamdi kanu for destroying ndigbo grin
MNK has succeeded in planting seeds of violence and anarchy in Igbo land, which has germinated blossoming, that man may lead Igbos to another civil war and that would be the end of Igbo tribe cos no tribe have survived two wars

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by Elzazzi: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Yes.

They believe by eaten those they kill they are both immune from the spirit attacking them and that they imbibe the powers of the deceased.

It's a diabolical ritual

Wow. They cook them and eat ?

Dear lord.
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Have Links To Sit-At-Home Crisis - Anambra Native Doctor by gawu1: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2023
They don't longer call Fulani herdsmen.
He didn't say Fulani herdsmen. In fact none of his people blame Fulani herdsmen these days for insecurity because Buhari is not longer there. They have lived in denial of their own atrocities against themselves.

Even those of them who now want to speak the truth have difficulty mentioning Simon Ekpa and his boys as responsible. They would rather say Ekpa is being sponsored to destabilize their region.

By the time the next report on world terrorism rating is release, the Ipob pigs terrorists must have occupied their rightfully earned number one position.

PDP Takes Early Lead In Taraba - Vanguard / Oil Marketers Lament Forex Scarcity, Fuel Scarcity Imminent / PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo