Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly (477 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / How Do I Make This Girl Stop Feeling Intimidated / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly by LittleBigDick(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
I was doing whities with my gf’s best friend while she was at work and she ended up sucking lines off my dick. She said she was high and I prolly took advantage of her and is threatening to tell my gf unless I pay her(I'm a trust fund baby). How do I report her to the police while keeping it quiet? My gf’s family and mine are old friends and my parents would probably cut me off if they found out what happened.
Re: How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly by theophorus(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
You wan report am to Police ba?

Just ignore her, she is just threatening but if She carry out her Threat then it may a time to test if what's between you and your gf will last.

Finally, stop all those extra flings cos the damages they usually cause is far reaching.
Re: How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly by lordnkem000(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't have the slightest idea what u re saying.. pls explain

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly by ikeno(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Police no go reason ur matter sef,u just want dash them money.dem go invite her and make her write undertaking not to tell.Why not threaten her by also telling her boy/frd what u ppl did.someone seduce you and you both had consensual se*x.
Abi na Ra*pe u do this one wey u dey fear like cow wey dem want go slaughter ni

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make This Go Away Quickly by Dimaya: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
you need to properly explain this your story. Its not clear

(1) (Reply)

7 Habits That Turn Boys Into Men / Sleep disorder / Join Steamy Stories Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.