Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians (43470 Views)

Peter Obi Engages Nigerians on Twitter, / Massive Turnout As Atiku Engages Nigerians In Diaspora / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

Of course not.
Not when you have low grade IQ.

I can see you have a very high IQ that makes you believe Asiwaju is listening to Peter Obi!

So much of IQ,,,,,,
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2023
zomby:

Tinubu pays attention to a female cricket with an iweka accent?
You must be a bloodyfool!

Half of the time peter doesn’t even understand what is coming out of his mouth. What an empty round flat face…A LYING DEFECTIVE MACHINE!

JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR FATHERS’ MATE!

Heyaaa, i understand your gullibility.

You can't support tilinbu and not have an IQ of a low grade !mbecíle.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2023
frugal:

More than 30k live listeners. The keyword 'Live'. Overall, almost 140k listeners tuned in.

140k listeners tuned in, of a voting population of 90million people.
Let us assume some 20% -30% of those individuals are non voting diaspora audience that is not even a fraction amount of the voting population of Nigeria.

The mans reach is not a true reflection of the voting population through Nigeria just some religious and ethnic persuasions.

He should try again in 2027 against an incumbent Tinubu to test his real reach
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by 007kjb: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2023
Our incoming president
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by fuckJones(f): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
you can ask Lagos landlord and Ibori because they both attend the simmit.
ipob are confused human fellow, os ibori is now a member of APC and president tinubu get time to be attending online space
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Obi is really love by nigeria youths

Who made you mouthpiece for Nigerian youths?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by glojid: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2023
sweetgala:

140k listeners tuned in, of a voting population of 90million people.
Let us assume some 20% -30% of those individuals are non voting diaspora audience that is not even a fraction amount of the voting population of Nigeria.

The mans reach is not a true reflection of the voting population through Nigeria just some religious and ethnic persuasions.

He should try again in 2027 against an incumbent Tinubu to test his real reach

Not really. That space wasnt really publicized early. I personally found out about it on Friday and alot of people also. He garnered that number of listeners within just a few days notice
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by MrsTwrite(f): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2023
But he's intelligent.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by 1Dray(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Peter what?

Let him keep wasting his time.

Who on this earth waste his time like you do? Always online on NL and first to comment on every thread.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Abudu2000(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2023
pharmaking:

Nobody will answer those questions because they are irrelevant now.

Get over your frustration oga.Bitter obi will never be president here.

After tinubu 8 year rule, power returns to the north.

Magana yakare.Nothing for obidiootts.
and you think people will re elect this drug baron after 4years? I regretted ever thinking tinubu was one for the job and i will vote peter Obi coming election with ny full chest!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by glojid: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2023
No matter your political affiliation, if you genuinely take time to listen to Peter Obi, you will know that the person sitting on the seat of power can take a cue or 2 from him. He talked about removing the corruption aspect first to know the true value of subsidy. Talked about upping local production and proper planning before taking subsidy off and floating Naira. Ive had a tooth removed before so the analogy of removing a tooth without anaesthesia makes alot of sense. Before the tooth was removed I used to experience some short burst of intense pain. Sometimes to the extent of rolling on the floor and crying. But when it was removed, anaesthesia was applied. This made my mouth numb and without feeling. Even the days following the removal, there was no pain just slight discomfort and soreness in my mouth. Same applies to subsidy removal.....With all the pain people are experiencing, they have refused to admit the truth. Tinubu's handling of subsidy removal and fx unification( I.e naira devaluation) were below par and wrongly timed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by phorget(m): 8:02am On Jul 30, 2023
sammirano:
Obiediots will have a lot to discuss today

I hope this TINUBULATION period has not eaten you up sir? Just prepare to hike a little more cos it's a good form of exercise.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Chucks13: 8:21am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Obi is really love by nigeria youths

Very stupid statement. You guys really dumb wallahi. Love by Nigeria uouths but could not win any SW and North so the youth in SW and The North are not Nigerian youths only SE youths are Nigeria youths baa? Are you insane for crying out loud?

So cripple falz, Hyundai, Iyabo Olosho Ojo, Macaroni shit, Farotimi from SW are now the Nigeria youths.

Pls use your senses at least for once. I'm youth and so many of my friends none of us support Obi so shut da f u c k. Igbo, Edo youths love obi and that is their headache pls not SW or Northern and not all SS youth support or like him ok

Nonsense!!!

Your obi can pick up the portfolio of Nigeria Minister of Motivational Speaker. Very stupid and jobless man having all the time in the world going everywhere doing talks like an idiot, I never seen any igbo rich man these jobless and useless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by jaxxy(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Peter what?

Let him keep wasting his time.

e go shock una
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 8:34am On Jul 30, 2023
frugal:

More than 30k live listeners. The keyword 'Live'. Overall, almost 140k listeners tuned in.

In a country of over 200 million people?
Dey play, just dey play.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by darocha1: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2023
HeadNigga:
Social media president is what some call him...but numbers don't lie on social media coz there's no INEC to tweak them. Trust me, you can tell who the people want through social media.

This is an insensitive statement.

You can't tell nothing through social media.

Same way some greedy people sat and coin the phrase "majority determines the way "
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by NovusHomo(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2023
MrsTwrite post=12475
1989:

But he's intelligent.

Says who?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by ENZOSCIFO1: 8:44am On Jul 30, 2023
HeadNigga:
Social media president is what some call him...but numbers don't lie on social media coz there's no INEC to tweak them. Trust me, you can tell who the people want through social media.

Numbers don't lie on social media... Where one person has 10 accounts?

Clown!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Shikini: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Great man
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by taiwotimitt: 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

Mugu

Una too like to insult people instead of una to engage in critical argument.

The fact remains that we have to presidents, one online and another offline. But the sweetest thing is that online president will still follow offline president's lead
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by NomborPhilip10: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Where were those good amount of people during electioneering?
We watch skits for entertainment, so is the case of the social media president.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Usmanovic95(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

Since you ask .. why not

1: He was Home schooled for Primary Education as a rich son like Aeere Afe Babalola

2: Richard Darsley College Chicago was his Secondary school where he got a diploma (High school diploma is like WAEC) Richard Darsley College a Secondary school only required entrance exams

3: His Diploma Certificate from RDC was used to apply for Chicago State University where he bagged a degree

Feel free to google about Richard Darsley College alumni you will see Tinubu's mates

As for Donald duke Image... Do you honestly believe Tinubu is the one that would sit down in front of a computer to edit pictures for a biography?!

I like you cos you know who you support but I don't think you should get some facts distorted.
Aare Afe Babalola attended Emmanuel primary school Ado Ekiti.He enrolled for the Senior Cambridge School Certificate examination by private study from Wolsey Hall, Oxford.Wolsey Hall Oxford is one of the longest established homeschooling colleges in the world. You never mention where Tinubu enrolled for homeschooling.
And for the documentary don't you think tinubu would be the first to watch the documentary before the general public and best believe he should have corrected some inaccuracies in it before certifying it for public view?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by doggedfighter(f): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2023
cococandy:

But social media is where the people spend their time. Seems like he’s more engaging than the person that was actually sworn to office.

Even if his case doesn’t go as he and everyone hopes, it says something that such a good amount of people are listening to him

Nice reply !

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2023
RapistOnBail:

See Obidient saying someone sabi curse... Who curse reach una useless regional people?

Una weh dey curse una mama and papa for public?

Cursing is like a greeting language in your region. Sorry. Enjoy the administration.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by cococandy(f): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
doggedfighter:

Nice reply !

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 9:45am On Jul 30, 2023
taiwotimitt:

Una too like to insult people instead of una to engage in critical argument.

The fact remains that we have to presidents, one online and another offline. But the sweetest thing is that online president will still follow offline president's lead

This your "una too like insult" is stale, be innovative for once. Everyone knows you people are irredeemably abusive.

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by taiwotimitt: 10:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

This your "una too like insult" is stale, be innovative for once. Everyone knows you people are irredeemably abusive.

You are the one that is not innovative. Anyways our Twitter president has spoken to us yesterday. Hope you joined the space?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2023
taiwotimitt:

You are the one that is not innovative. Anyways our Twitter president has spoken to us yesterday. Hope you joined the space?

That was where I caught your baba iragbaji who sneaked in like a thief in the night.

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by balladin: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Social media president!
He will soon be YOUR President.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Jsucre(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2023
Alpharey:

And to think Tinubu is also a Southerner, does that tell you something?
we don't know your candidate here in the north. Tinubu na gabansu Asiwaju
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by taiwotimitt: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

That was where I caught your baba iragbaji who sneaked in like a thief in the night.

He didn't sneak in. He is a also a netizen taking online order from the Twitter president while Twitter president would also take oder from offline president. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo / Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.