Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians (43471 Views)

Peter Obi Engages Nigerians on Twitter, / Massive Turnout As Atiku Engages Nigerians In Diaspora / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Bimpe29: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Peter what?

Let him keep wasting his time.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by RapistOnBail: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Alpharey:

Cursing is like a greeting language in your region. Sorry. Enjoy the administration.
Lol Election and Tribunal don humble una grin grin grin
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Johel(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Did he win? 🤣🤣🤣

Remind me please! Who is the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Peter Obi is the president of Nigeria legitimately, if not that your drug baron Tinubu is a criminal who uses huge money to bribe his way fraudulently out of anything... Everything wey get beginning get ending, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner....the most foolish man is he that lies to himself, and dwells in self deceit....Grow up.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Enice(m): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
cococandy:

But social media is where the people spend their time. Seems like he’s more engaging than the person that was actually sworn to office.

Even if his case doesn’t go as he and everyone hopes, it says something that such a good amount of people are listening to him
We have two presidents in Nigeria. One is the real president sworn to office to govern real people, and real issue. The other is the online president, sworn to office by social media pundits to make hypothetical statements, imaginary postulations and lies. He gives these pundits the feel good mood. The main aim of the online president is to remain relevant till 2031 when he will be a great grandfather.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by cococandy(f): 1:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Enice:
We have two presidents in Nigeria. One is the real president sworn to office to govern real people, and real issue. The other is the online president, sworn to office by social media pundits to make hypothetical statements, imaginary postulations and lies. He gives these pundits the feel good mood. The main aim of the online president is to remain relevant till 2031 when he will be a great grandfather.
okay
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Lol Election and Tribunal don humble una grin grin grin

No, it actually vindicated us. Am sure you have gotten the taste of the pudding now. Keep enjoying. If you ever think of japa, your fada.😂😂
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by RapistOnBail: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Alpharey:

No, it actually vindicated us. Am sure you have gotten the taste of the pudding now. Keep enjoying. If you ever think of japa, your fada.😂😂
Lol. We die here.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by DaRuud(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
I have said it that once BBN starts , all the Obi supporters will focus their energy on naked girls and immorality in the BBN.
Tomorrow they will blame Tinubu for their misfortunes .

Curse777:
cool

Online republic

Who get time

Obidient dey watch Big Brother All Star

Asisat Osuala of Falcons
Women's World cup
CeeC of Big Brother
Pere of Big brother
Mercy Lambo of Bigbrother
Kidwaya

These are new Twitter content... Obi time don go

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by drlateef: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bethel4Life:
On Twitter:

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1rmxPkMBvOnJN

On YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/live/iWTq-781L04?feature=share

Twitter president, when will you form your twitter cabinet? You can do your free education on Twitter too.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

Heyaaa, i understand your gullibility.

You can't support tilinbu and not have an IQ of a low grade !mbecíle.

Tinubu is not your fathers’ mate…he is your mothers’ boyfriend. Show some respect
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Finger their mothers!

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by sweetgala(m): 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
glojid:

Not really. That space wasnt really publicized early. I personally found out about it on Friday and alot of people also. He garnered that number of listeners within just a few days notice

Stop trying to rationalise what can't. The obidient overestimate what the true acceptability of the man and his message is nationwide. Rightfully he is no match for the giants that are Atiku and Tinubu in a most rational consideration.
He is no match academically or historic performance in leadership or politics
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Johel:

Peter Obi is the president of Nigeria legitimately, if not that your drug baron Tinubu is a criminal who uses huge money to bribe his way fraudulently out of anything... Everything wey get beginning get ending, everyday for the thief, one day for the owner....the most foolish man is he that lies to himself, and dwells in self deceit....Grow up.

You mean the president of Anambra..
Fools!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Social media president!
yes, but u still dey buy fuel for 600. Ewuuuuumerigie
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Omodua(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Emekaonline:

But why are obidients fail to ask their hero Peter why his lawyer never emphasised that election was rigged as Obi claimed? I remember the first media conference by Obi after the election, he said he would prove that the election was rigged and not he will prove that Tinubu was tried on drug money. So what happen to the proof that Obi talked about. Why are the emphasis much now on the drug case, double nomination and 25% FCT requirements and not really on the rigging the lied about?
Obi has proved all what to be proved that he won the election. Except you don't want to know.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Omodua(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

It is on public records compass Finance Chicago LLC a company owned by Tinubu had investor named agbele who invested drug money

FBI forfeited the drugoney and left whooping $1.2million dollars in his account
Lol

Lies could be funny sometimes. You know the Truth. Your narrative is false and doesn't represent reality.

Come back again with reality and acrid Truth. Then I will respond.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Curse777: 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omodua:
Lol

Lies could be funny sometimes. You know the Truth. Your narrative is false and doesn't represent reality.

Come back again with reality and acrid Truth. Then I will respond.

Your truth and reality changes nothing... We are not campaigning. People voted it's time for governance
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Omodua(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

Your truth and reality changes nothing... We are not campaigning. People voted it's time for governance
Who voted? It was selection. Not election. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

We are no fools. Democracy doesn't thrive on deceit and cannibalistic compromises.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Curse777: 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omodua:
Who voted? It was selection. Not elecfion. The earlier you know him this, the better for you.

Ok selection by 8 million Nigerians so let's move on or stay there
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Omodua(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

Ok selection by 8 million Nigerians so let's move on or stay there
so,you agree there was no election but wilful compromises by the electoral body,Eye Neck and ruling government?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Curse777: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omodua:
so,you agree there was no election but wilful compromises by the electoral body,Eye Neck and ruling government?

I can confidently speak for my polling unit, ward ,LGA and State and we voted and it counted

Don't know about yours

Where did you vote
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Johel(m): 2:13am On Jul 31, 2023
zomby:

You mean the president of Anambra..
Fools!

Fools? You mean your parents?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Omodua(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Curse777:

I can confidently speak for my polling unit, ward ,LGA and State and we voted and it counted

Don't know about yours

Where did you vote
I voted in my hometown.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Johel:

Fools? You mean your parents?
No, I’m referring to your entire generation in the south east; the generation of senseless pigs!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Johel(m): 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
zomby:

No, I’m referring to your entire generation in the south east; the generation of senseless pigs!

Oh,you mean, your dad and mom are pigs? Wao, that means you're from a lineage of pigs yeah? undecided
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by udeh3(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Winning123:
Wait and see if he will ever repeat it again.

The most important is that, it happened. Meaning, true revolution is achievable. When the people rise up, politicians has no say. Power truly belongs to the people

We expect more Nigerians to be politically educated. Infact, suffering will make us more aware and concern about those who govern us

Nigeria is going to be great
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by DeOTR: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2023
glojid:
No matter your political affiliation, if you genuinely take time to listen to Peter Obi, you will know that the person sitting on the seat of power can take a cue or 2 from him. He talked about removing the corruption aspect first to know the true value of subsidy. Talked about upping local production and proper planning before taking subsidy off and floating Naira. Ive had a tooth removed before so the analogy of removing a tooth without anaesthesia makes alot of sense. Before the tooth was removed I used to experience some short burst of intense pain. Sometimes to the extent of rolling on the floor and crying. But when it was removed, anaesthesia was applied. This made my mouth numb and without feeling. Even the days following the removal, there was no pain just slight discomfort and soreness in my mouth. Same applies to subsidy removal.....With all the pain people are experiencing, they have refused to admit the truth. Tinubu's handling of subsidy removal and fx unification( I.e naira devaluation) were below par and wrongly timed
Easier said than done.
If governance is that easy, he would have demonstrated that in Anambra.
Upping production and proper planning before removing subsidy? I believe he has more insider information about the state of the nation than the President.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Army's Fuel Station In Minna / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.