Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians (43472 Views)

Peter Obi Engages Nigerians on Twitter, / Massive Turnout As Atiku Engages Nigerians In Diaspora / 2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Image123(m): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Lamba don.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 4:30am On Jul 30, 2023
AMI3:

Why did he refused to come out for presidential debate if he is so knowledgeable?

We all know his brain get small suko suko due to old age and that is not a crime. All we are asking him to do is to go and rest. That is not also a crime. 😀😀
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 4:33am On Jul 30, 2023
brainpulse:
Please what is Peter Obi? Is it a name of animal, place or thing,

Ok! Ok!! I remembered, one stupid thing wey dey use clean shit.

Your case is irredeemable. I pity you Sha😭😭
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 4:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

No wonder he couldn't win or come 2nd Atiku still defeated him

Just 30k

30k. Yes, exactly your stipend.. 🤣🤣🤣. Keep firing joor. More data please? 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Alpharey: 4:56am On Jul 30, 2023
chrisxxx:
Na Peter Obi remove subsidy not Tinubu. This is the man that gave Tinubu the impetus to remove subsidy.

So Tinubu has no plans of his own. Chaaiii
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 4:59am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Did he win? 🤣🤣🤣

Remind me please! Who is the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is our president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by tishbite42: 5:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:

Since you ask .. why not

1: He was Home schooled for Primary Education as a rich son like Aeere Afe Babalola

2: Richard Darsley College Chicago was his Secondary school where he got a diploma (High school diploma is like WAEC) Richard Darsley College a Secondary school only required entrance exams

3: His Diploma Certificate from RDC was used to apply for Chicago State University where he bagged a degree

Feel free to google about Richard Darsley College alumni you will see Tinubu's mates

As for Donald duke Image... Do you honestly believe Tinubu is the one that would sit down in front of a computer to edit pictures for a biography?!

Aare Afe Babalola a rich kid?! grin grin Orishirishi

Richard Daley College a secondary school?!
If RDC is a secondary school, why did Tinubu lie about attending Government College Ibadan?!?

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Bbdot(m): 5:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Twitter President

2 Likes

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 5:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Bbdot:
Twitter President

Lol
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Nigeria doesn’t export anything today mostly because of the pigs called igbos.

If you manufacture anything in Nigeria today, the igbos will take your product to China to produce it at a super large quantity, at a very cheap price, using extremely cheap materials.
At the end of the day these pigs will mass import the fake version of the product into the country, killing your product, killing your company, and then killing our country, Nigeria.
This is Peter’s specialization for many years.

These useless greedy pigs are super useless in every way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by RapistOnBail: 5:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Alpharey:

You no nothing than cursing. Product of bad parenting
See Obidient saying someone sabi curse... Who curse reach una useless regional people?

Una weh dey curse una mama and papa for public?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2023
RapistOnBail:

See Obidient saying someone sabi curse... Who curse reach una useless regional people?

Una weh dey curse una mama and papa for public?

Just a bunch of blind fools!

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by RapistOnBail: 5:30am On Jul 30, 2023
zomby:

Just a bunch of blind fools!
I tire for all these igbo Azzholes.

Lousy nicompoops.. They better mind their businesses and stop peddling in politics they know absolutely nothing about... Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Chibuzoripob: 5:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Alpharey:

But you suffer offline Sha. Tinubu has disfigured your life to the point of no return. Enjoy it!
Say a hopeless, misfortune 🐐 that his miserable father still shelter and feed him.Your case is beyond redemption
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by fuckJones(f): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Bethel4Life:
I was surprised that no one created a thread on this

Peter Obi is Live Now, Tune in to listen
they are tired
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by fuckJones(f): 6:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Obi is really love by nigeria youths
I didn't follow the space yesterday, did he summit the names of his minister?
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Jostoman: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2023
fuckJones:
I didn't follow the space yesterday, did he summit the names of his minister?
you can ask Lagos landlord and Ibori because they both attend the simmit.
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Olugbamos: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2023
mandate finder.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by sonssyo: 6:35am On Jul 30, 2023
All I see in this trend is hatred hatred hatred for Ibos, but do my people really care? Hell no!!!! When I look at the ones that left their Lagos and came down to Onitsha to work,I shake my head, working for Ibos? Educated but poor fellows shocked
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 7:06am On Jul 30, 2023
The hopeless, desperate perpetual losers (the igbos) are all over TikTok pumping all kinds of fake news, fake pictures, fake videos and senseless justifications to debase our president and also to degrade our country. These useless people continue to make a big fool of themselves.
They scorn our country, Nigeria, hate the northerners, disrespect the Yorubas, disdain the south south, kill themselves like flies and then still think they can win a presidential election in Nigeria…What a bunch of fools.

YOU CAN CRY ME A RIVER ON THE TWITTER, TIKTOK, IG, FACEBOOK AND NAIRALAND, YOU WILL NEVER LEAD OUR COUNTRY FOR 2 MINUTES. YOU WILL FOREVER REMAIN A BUNCH OF WORTHLESS PIGS.

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has only taken over less than 60 days and the vultures have already held him responsible for over 30 yrs old issues mostly caused by these useless people and their fake goods.

But May God continue to bless our president, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu…the man hasn’t given them 2 seconds of his time. Which is driving majority of these people insane.

JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR FATHERS’ MATE!

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Peter what?

Let him keep wasting his time.

When Obi speaks, even tilinbu pays close attention.

There are levels to these things 😂😂

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:15am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Social media president!

Look who is paying close attention to the "social media president"

Dey play.

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

When Obi speaks, even tilinbu pays close attention.

There are levels to these things 😂😂

Tinubu pays attention to a female cricket with an iweka accent?
You must be a bloodyfool!

Half of the time peter doesn’t even understand what is coming out of his mouth. What an empty round flat face…A LYING DEFECTIVE MACHINE!

JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR FATHERS’ MATE!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Online republic

Who get time

Obidient dey watch Big Brother All Star

Asisat Osuala of Falcons
Women's World cup
CeeC of Big Brother
Pere of Big brother
Mercy Lambo of Bigbrother
Kidwaya

These are new Twitter content... Obi time don go

Yet you and tilinbu are foaming from both sides of the mouth.

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2023
Klington:

Look who is paying close attention to the "social media president"

Dey play.

grin grin grin

You are very gullible!

Were you expecting me to believe that?

1 Like

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2023
taiwotimitt:
Twitter president grin we love him

Mugu

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by zomby(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

You are very gullible!

This is what happens when an entire generation is a born loser!
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2023
sammirano:
Obiediots will have a lot to discuss today

Let's discuss this uninvited visitor first.

Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by AllenSpencer: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2023
zomby:

This is what happens when an entire generation is a born loser!

I will repeat! You are very gullible to have believed a Parody account!

A winner listening to a loser? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians by Klington: 7:25am On Jul 30, 2023
AllenSpencer:

grin grin grin

You are very gullible!

Of course not.
Not when you have low grade IQ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Saharareporters: Gov Poll Results: (APGA) Wins In 16 Lgas / Buhari's Endorsement Of Tinubu: Dogara, Keyamo Face-off On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.