Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online (4118 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Have You Ever Been Single For So Long That You Decided To Do This? (PICTURES) / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by SlqTV(m): 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
I came across this Pictures on the Internet. cool

What's your thoughts on this? :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
How did she all of a sudden grow those massive boobs? Could it be that in the first picture she was still around 13 or 14?

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Daddyseun1: 8:17pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why do you called the guy mumu, na him create him self.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
at least they are sticking to one another... good for them!

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
How is the guy a Mumu

12 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by yarimo(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2023
Samantha124:
How did she all of a sudden grow those massive boobs? Could it be that in the first picture she was still around 13 or 14?
for that massive boobs, I think the girlfriend gave birth

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by SlqTV(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Haven't you read were I said I came across the pics? undecided
illicit:
How is the guy a Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by MarketDispatch: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Samantha124:

She did not all of a sudden...the first picture..that was when she was little . The important thing is the girl grew up, but her guy did not...he is still wearing tattered clothes with holes in them in the present time...appears life has not been smiling to him

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by SlqTV(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Daddyseun1:

Oga no be me talk am. Make una try to dey read post first
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by VinnyBaba: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2023
This new Big Boobs and BodyFats in the Girl is NOT natural @all. sad

Dat's an Accumulation of different Thick Sperms of Men she is Fcvking. undecided

The Boy is obviously a Naive boyfriend. embarassed sad

The person who called him Mumu is CORRECT.πŸ˜•

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by VinnyBaba: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2023
yarimo:
for that massive boobs, I think the girlfriend gave birth

Did she give Birth to 5 Children within 4years? sadπŸ˜’

Goan Check the two Pictures again.

That Girl dey Parole with Big Men outside that Relationship and secretly Collecting Gbola Steadily.πŸ˜•

That Guy is still a small Boy. Him never Wise! undecided
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Greystone: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2023
It’s possible that along the way, the babe got pregnant. Only hormones can cause her body to change like this.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by KingMack(m): 8:56am On Jul 30, 2023
The fear of short men is the beginning of wisdom for women .. forget his looks! He might be a real nigga πŸ’― πŸ’―

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by yarimo(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Did she give Birth to 5 Children within 4years? sadπŸ˜’

Goan Check the two Pictures again.

That Girl dey Parole with Big Men outside that Relationship and secretly Collecting Gbola Steadily.πŸ˜•

That Guy is still a small Boy. Him never Wise! undecided
can you show me where I said she gave birth to 5 childrens within 4 years ? Or you just quotes randomly without reading
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Benwallt(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2023
The husband is used for palliative. He looks like Dagrin though
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2023
MarketDispatch:

She did not all of a sudden...the first picture..that was when she was little . The important thing is the girl grew up, but her guy did not...he is still wearing tattered clothes with holes in them in the present time...appears life has not been smiling to him
yea,but the girl is still with him

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by akinriches: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2023
The guy is seriously taking good care of his wife from all indication.. She may be the one enjoying all goodies in their home.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2023
I think the t-shirt was designed to have holes like that, I could be wrong but those holes look like they're part of the design.
MarketDispatch:

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Illegal1(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2023
omoh.........i no even knw wetin i wn talk slf,abeg,i'm speechless
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by illicit(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
MarketDispatch:

That's the original design

I think it's from Kanye west....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Westerhoffe(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
I know how she was transformed, but I won't say anything.
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Anny69: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:
I know how she was transformed, but I won't say anything.
Getting pregnant and aborting?
Milk?
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Adewale1603(m): 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
May the hilarious couple's picture favour me and my family
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Adewale1603(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Samantha124:
it do happens, that's how her genes are hereditary has been programmed from Day one, it would only begin to manifest at some certain developmental age, she has the trait to be fat, and even more than this. It has nothing to do with all what you people are assuming. Some ladies will be slim at their teenage years and twenties, as adulthood/ puberty begins to set in, they would be getting fatter and adding weight, some after marriage, some child birth stuffs. So these are normal. They have the trait to be fat in the first place, they inherit from their parents. Her mother is probably fat too. But someone whose gene and hereditary is to be slim from Day one, will always be slim, even till adulthood, some will even shrink and reduce in body size more as they are growing. And some will maintain their body structure like that till.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by falcon01: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Daddyseun1:
maybe it's his friend that uploaded it. We call our friends all sort of derogatory names for fun.
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Zigzagman: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad! lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Westerhoffe(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
Getting pregnant and aborting?
Milk?

Huh!
No!!
Never that!!!

I don't ever support abortion. That's why I'm being restraint. smiley

If you want to know how she added weight that much, let me know.
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Anny69: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Huh!
No!!
Never that!!!

I don't ever support abortion. That's why I'm being restraint. smiley

If you want to know how she added weight that much, let me know.
Alright.

Westerhoffe, I want to know how she added weight like that.
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Davidkings878: 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
For those wondering why she grew massive boobs. Its because she had an abortion. I have seen two cases like that where they had little boobs and after they had the abortion the breast remained big like that it did not reduce again. Her breasts can still reduce if she gives birth but its not certain. But the most obvious cause is abortion. Ask any gynaecologist they will tell you
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Westerhoffe(m): 8:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
Alright.

Westerhoffe, I want to know how she added weight like that.

cheesy
Are you married?
Do you also want to gain such weight?
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by Anny69: 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

cheesy
Are you married?
Do you also want to gain such weight?
I'm married.
No, but I'm curious.
Re: Hilarious! This Pictures of couples Trending Online by okoroemeka(m): 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Samantha124:
pregnancy can cause such in many women,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blind Date Gone Wrong: Pretty 23years Old Girl Dares Older Guy To Round Of S.ex / Should Lovers Keep Secrets From Their Past From Each Other / South African Marrying A Nigerian. Can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.