Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners (24489 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Gets New Leadership As Onome Da Saint, Amb. Wahala Emerg / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Blaze14k: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Nope

I'm only putting 1 and 2 together.

You ain't putting shit together rather u trying to mock him. I'm still baffled how tinubu successfully deceived u people and ended up making the life of an average Nigerian more harder with nothing to show for.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2023
Supporting a clueless unconstitutional president.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Inobeyourmate: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
heard you.

But I'm not complaining, you are the one complaining.

Telling us about how politicians have ruined your life. Left you in miserable state of existence. They Made you sleep in the gutter, which I believe it will continue to be for another 8 years because tinubu is the president if I'm not mistaken.

Telling us how suffer has tired you.

So who is showing the sign of generational poverty between you and I?
Leave the were alone, nah so him go wail for the next 8 years go them, everybody that voted for Tinubu is suffering, even while most of us dey do better pass them in real life, useless set of people πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Inobeyourmate: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2023
We all have the right to support whoever we like but, but the fact that you didn't vote for Obidient like this, some idiots are always thinking you are suffering, even when you even dey okay pass them in real life, either you like it or not, Tinubu will rule you for and your families for the next 8 years if nah to die, kuku die, Una dey craze with Una obi join πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by aswani(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2023
JDJDjD:

Oga rest
Nobody will wail if INEC had done the right thing And Tinubu won free and fair

Na you suppose rest.

The only thing you, as an Obidient, would have considered a free and fair election was an Obi victory, anything else you would have complained about as you have been since.

Social media presence or noise doesn't determine a majority in our great country Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Benwallt(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2023
Nobody supports Tinubu and regrets. Col Chinyere that supports Obi is crying everyday. She wished she'd supported Tinubu

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2023
JDJDjD:

Oga rest
Nobody will wail if INEC had done the right thing And Tinubu won free and fair
okay the election was not free and fair no problem the case is already in court let's hope in tribunal judgement

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Josephkabila12: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2023
Some stvpid callers
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Klington: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Yes o, the TRUTH many avoids is that;

What is going on In NIGERIA is no the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is Β£2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is Β£1,600 , when u work Β£4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko? Its not easy out here πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THEREA, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

All this CRIMES are because some are not with the Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income) why CRIMES are MUCH.

How you guys are always quick to come up with this incoherent comparison, while avoiding other factors like [b]Social benefits, minimum wage, standard of living etc
needs to be studied.

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by slowice(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2023
You are convinced that a man runnig for public office but who blatantly refuse to go for debate means we'll for Nigerians?

You are convinced that a man with mammoth of unresolved, suspicious, unclear and deceptive records, past and corruption cases hanging on his neck means we'll for Nigeria?

Omo...
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by iammolise(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
An intellegent OAP should know better than to exhibit any form of partisan politics or sentiments on national radio, fine he might have his preferments and sentiments but that should stay in his house outside radio, he is not brilliant and I hope his love for tinubu is not based on sentiments alone coz when his hero doesn't meet up to his expectations he'll have to bite his tongue and take the woas and backlash from these listeners his bantering with.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by favor914: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Suffering and Smiling is Allowed.πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

But When his Life Dabaru due to his Foolishness, He shouldn't blame Anyone. πŸ˜•

Almijiri his life doesn’t depend on Bola Tinubu like yourself.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by favor914: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2023
iammolise:
An intellegent OAP should know better than to exhibit any form of partisan politics or sentiments on national radio, fine he might have his preferments and sentiments but that should stay in his house outside radio, he is not brilliant and I hope his love for tinubu is not based on sentiments alone coz when his hero doesn't meet up to his expectations he'll have to bite his tongue and take the woas and backlash from these listeners his bantering with.
Hypocrisy @ work, when that Mumu on Arise TV was in support of Gringory Obi, you forgot to mention your humbug opinion on it?

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Ashirioluwa: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Who cares? Mr. Liar
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Isobug: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

2 weeks sit at home begins tomorrow. You should be rejoicing. grin
What did I say? Everything not in favor of their devilish government is IPOB 😁😁
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Basic123: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Attack from rabbit dogs. The IPOB terrorists among his listeners

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Bimpe29: 11:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Yeah
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Kukutente23: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
heard you.

But I'm not complaining, you are the one complaining.

Telling us about how politicians have ruined your life. Left you in miserable state of existence. They Made you sleep in the gutter, which I believe it will continue to be for another 8 years because tinubu is the president if I'm not mistaken.

Telling us how suffer has tired you.

So who is showing the sign of generational poverty between you and I?
You are not complaining because you can't not because you're doing better.
Even relatively rich people who use SUVs are complaining of fuel price. How much more people like you with leggediz.
Stop gaslighting people with empty bragging. Everyone is feeling the heat
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by GGirll: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, See Weyrey. cheesy

You think I am Poverty Stricken like you and most of your APC lots?😏

Go back to Sleep in your Bedbug Infested Mattress Plz. πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

They call the bedbugs "Idun" πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Enice(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

He is smiling and crying at the same time grin grin.

We move.
I don't understand you guys! You want to be fed with milk every time. You can't treat a deep wound without cutting off the gangrene. Subsidy can no longer be sustained, therefore the citizen have to bear the cost. Simple as that.
Your foolish Obi that said he would remove subsidy gradually was just lying as usual. We have tried this method so many times and it failed. There's nothing like gradual remove of subsidy because product pricing of PMS is volatile.
GEJ did it and failed, Buhari did his own and failed, so why should we continue in a path that's prone to failure?

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Dittodat: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Attacks from more than likely brainwashed delusional IPOB terrorist cannibals.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Jul 30, 2023
VEXT:
He is a Muslim...

So is normal if he supports tinubu

So all those that supported Tinubu are Muslims abi?

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Invitationn: 11:30am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
he is not complaining, you are the one complaining that politician has dabaru your life.

You have been complaining for 8 years and you will complain of dabaru life for another 8 years.
Politicians can only dabaru the lives of low-lives.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Invitationn: 11:32am On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss, See Weyrey. cheesy

You think I am Poverty Stricken like you and most of your APC lots?😏

Go back to Sleep in your Bedbug Infested Mattress Plz. πŸ˜’πŸ™‚
Stop lying.
You are a frustrated IPOB fanboy.
Each word in your submission screams frustration.

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by komzy589(m): 11:35am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
That's a real man.

Y'all can go Bleep yourself if you don't like the candidate he chose.

Support your thief and lemme support my own theif.
Why are you mad that my own thief is more marketable and has better chance of winning than yours?

Mad children of hate.
Sorry, how old are you?
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2023
komzy589:

Sorry, how old are you?
Old enough to be your dad.

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 11:40am On Jul 30, 2023
Kukutente23:

You are not complaining because you can't not because you're doing better.
Even relatively rich people who use SUVs are complaining of fuel price. How much more people like you with leggediz.
Stop gaslighting people with empty bragging. Everyone is feeling the heat
you are a fhucking ediot.

You left someone that called me poverty stricken because I didn't support his useless politician to be quoting.

Are you blind or something?

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by dapadawee: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Suffering and Smiling people full nigeria. grin
When did your suffering start. My guy listen to truth no be tinubu your problem.

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by XAUBulls: 11:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

What is going on In NIGERIA is not the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is Β£2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is Β£1,600 , when u work Β£4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho, bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko? Its not easy out here πŸ§β€β™‚οΈ

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THERE, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

All this CRIMES are because some are not with the right Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income) why CRIMES are MUCH.

Thank you bro, u are with Wisdom, others who quoted me are myopic minded..
By August it going to become Β£25》if u drive PMS CAR More than 10yrs and diesel CAR of 6yrs. The increased TFl too and decreases Transit hour from 1.30min to 1hr.

Well if u think Nigeria is the worst keep to ur believe. Politicians are worst a bit here to, some are R*cist, some corrupt too. But they are quick to resign.

No, you lack comprehending. did I compare our Economy? Each economic with it policies affecting them. Minimum wage here is Β£10.50p [N11,000], if we are to compare but I will not, cos what I buy less here are costly in Nigeria and things I buy costly here are cheap in Nigeria.
My SAMSUNG NOTE 4 cost Β£1,800 but i learnt its jus 1M in 9ja. Many more to say but I will pass

Oga there are Problems every where. Problems Equivalent to each economy else where.. sink that.

Lolz which battered ? Na politicians the sell zelle, bTC, IRS ? Dey play
Many youth defaults school for internet fraud Classes. DETRIMENTS youth have Created online have joined what old politicians have ignoted, youth built mansion on it. Changes begin WITH YOU & I.
Deep insights.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

[

No, you lack comprehending. did I compare our Economy? Each economic with it policies affecting them. Minimum wage here is Β£10.50p [N11,000], if we are to compare but I will not, cos what I buy less here are costly in Nigeria and things I buy costly here are cheap in Nigeria.
My SAMSUNG NOTE 4 cost Β£1,800 but i learnt its jus 1M in 9ja. Many more to say but I will pass

Oga there are Problems every where. Problems Equivalent to each economy else where.. sink that.

Lolz which battered ? Na politicians the sell zelle, bTC, IRS ? Dey play
Many youth defaults school for internet fraud Classes. DETRIMENTS youth have Created online have joined what old politicians have ignoted, youth built mansion on it. Changes begin WITH YOU & I.
This minimum wage is it per month or per hour?

Mind you Nigeria min wage per month is now Β£30.01 pounds!

Can politician over there with impunity order the treasurer to open treasury and proceed to loot public commonwealth funds at will? This is exactly what Nigerians are facing.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2023
Dittodat:
Attacks from more than likely brainwashed delusional IPOB terrorist cannibals.
Your man is highly determined to suffer Nigerians and perform woefully grin. Like play like play military fit intervene o...

Your guy is still having the mentality of amassing wealth grin. This is the time to render service to the people and humanity.

That's why it not good to allow klept close to power, it always turns out bad. Nigeria need visionary leadership that is not driven by materialism but driven by desire to better the lives of people as a priority before theirs

Anything less than this is just business as usual
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Backpedal: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Isobug:
The Callers are all Igbos abi IPODs according to Suffering and Smiling Agbado lovers.
They will soon troop in to corroborate my assertion...oya 1,2,3 gooo

Delusional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#SayHerNameNigeria: Protest Rocks Abuja, Lagos Over Police Raid On Women (pics) / British Firm To Fix Ajaokuta Steel For Free β€” FG / Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.