Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners (24490 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Gets New Leadership As Onome Da Saint, Amb. Wahala Emerg / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by taiwotimitt: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2023
The duy dey get fuel free
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Hedonisco: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Of course it has to be a Yoruba element.

The blind, zombie-like tribalistic solidarity they displayed in supporting this cancerous BAT will never be forgotten.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Only Ipob are regretting others are not.
God Bless Him

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Blaze14k: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
heard you.

But I'm not complaining, you are the one complaining.

Tell us about how politicians have ruined your life. Left you in miserable state of existence. They Made you sleep in the gutter. Which I believe it will continue to be for another 8 years because tinubu is the president if I'm not mistaken.

Telling us how suffer has tired you.

So who is showing the sign of generational poverty between you and I?

You are just talking to ur own imagination.. like seriously get a life
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by LabourPartyNG: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2023
Weyrey wan form posh...

You are not complaining and yet your rantings are all over NL.

You have eight years of majestic wailing

VinnyBaba:

Lolss, See Weyrey. cheesy

You think I am Poverty Stricken like you and most of your APC lots?😏

Go back to Sleep in your Bedbug Infested Mattress Plz. 😒🙂

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Gattuzo05: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2023
You are right that Nigeria is a great nation. Please do quick and come back home.

Wealthoptulent:
Yes o, the TRUTH many avoids is that;

What is going on In NIGERIA is no the Worst compared to outside.
Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is £2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is £1,600 , when u work £4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko? Its not easy out here 🧏‍♂️

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THEREA, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

[b]All this CRIMES are because some are not with the Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income) why CRIMES are MUCH.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by JDJDjD: 9:04am On Jul 30, 2023
Afro3:
After Receiving Attacks From Listeners, Abuja Popular Radio Presenter Says "No Regret Supporting Tinubu"

One of Abuja's finest radio personalities, Oni Lukuman Olanrewaju popularly known as Amb. Wahala has said he has no regret supporting then APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu during the elections, saying he has freedom of association.

This was in reaction to the avalanche of personal attacks he has received from some Abuja residents who participate during phone-in programmes.

They accuse him of supporting a candidate that failed to show up for debates but was rather insisting that it is his turn to lead.

According to some of the callers, the removal of subsidy on petrol, along with its effects on inflation has demonstrated why Tinubu was not a candidate to be supported.

The callers accuse him of supporting Tinubu for pecuniary gains, an allegation he has denied and maintained that he was convinced that the President means well for Nigeria and still upholds such belief.

In his reaction on Friday, Amb. Wahala known for mimicking former First Lady, Patience Jonathan said Nigeria needs leaders with political will like President Tinubu to set it on the path of progress.

He called on Nigerians to be patient with the current government, expressing optimism that the hardship associated with the fuel subsidy removal will soon be a thing of the past and its gains blossom.

The entertainer anchors Toriwowo on 104.5 Love FM Abuja.

The broadcast journalist cum comedian recently made a return to the airwaves after a year long break from behind the microphone.

Amb. Wahala thrills Abuja radio lovers with latest news, gossip, entertain, politics sports and more.

He commands a large listenership base.
Leave all these people
It is Ronu for most of them

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Allisgud: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Am very sure the idiot will be scared to pick calls from listeners grin
Anybody who call him will first hail him,he will calm down thinking the person is with him the next thing,they lambast him grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by JDJDjD: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Only Ipob are regretting others are not.
God Bless Him
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only IPOB are buying fuel
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Poll23: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Any sensible person will not go against removal of subsidy cos we still have what their favorite candidate said about subsidy or this is another confirmation that they're nothing but bigots supporting their religious war candidate

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Ajsmart(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Well said. Life is getting harder in London for example.
Only yesterday the news reported that the London Transport system revenues jumped from £19m to £118m within 1 year due to the introduction of ULEZ (ultra low emission zone) by charging £12.50 each time one drives a diesel-engined or slightly older PMS car within the city. This has created more hardship for car owners and business vehicle owners.

People will need to buy another vehicle just to avoid these exorbitant charges despite recently emerging from co-vid economic stress.

Wealthoptulent:

Don't let people chasing clout with OPPOSITION as Party to current GOVERNMENT blindfold U.
TINUBU Didn't remove SUBSIDY, he is only working to Correct the PLATFORM he met and make dem work well for us all.

Come to ENGLAND today, TEACHERS' STRIKE, HEALTH SECTOR, TRAIN DRIVERS, SECURITY OUTFITS are on strike once a week or in 2 weeks and a Month, But people don't hear that outside ENGLAND, a litre of fuel in London is £2, cheapest 2 beds flat in London is £1,600 , when u work £4k monthly( if I tell u how much was deducted for my NI & Tax but at end I take 3k+ home tho bt bills of House rent, transportation n feeding nko? Its not easy out here 🧏‍♂️

NIGERIA is a great NATION. WE LIVE GOOD N LARGE THEREA, What WE LACK is GOOD SOURCE OF INCOME if not we can cope n live Good in NIGERIA when u have THE SOURCE. many live in POVERTIES cos no GOOD SOURCE of INCOME. SOURCE DEOSNT MEAN WEALTH, but MAINTENANCE LINE of SURVIVAL.

[b]All this CRIMES are because some are not with the Link, some are destined to path through TIME, MAJORITY are lazy (they want free income) why CRIMES are MUCH.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

so what are you doing outside. If this outside did not create opportunity for you a foreigner do you think you would have been able to pay these bills.

Why because opportunities back home has been made to become increasingly limited. Opportunities are limited. Your looting politicians are investing their loots in the same "outside"! Just look at Ibori as an example.

Because of the battered image, youths are barred from doing biz on the internet internationally immediately they hear or sense that he/she is from NIGERIA.

Do you know that industries in Nigeria are very very few. The agricultural industry is currently under serious attack by bandits. Instead of leaders to send the military armada to crush these bandits once and for all, they encourage them
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:08am On Jul 30, 2023
We can't conclude now, He will work!

I will remind you soon. One year later.......
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by aswani(m): 9:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Hedonisco:

The blind, zombie-like tribalistic solidarity they displayed in supporting

How an Obidient can type this about others is just incredible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Blaze14k:

You are just talking to ur own imagination.. like seriously get a life
Nope

I'm only putting 1 and 2 together.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Cj4charles(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
sad
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2023
JDJDjD:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only IPOB are buying fuel
before the fuel issue they have been wailling on Tinubu up and down
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by fredoooooo: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2023
God bless you .. care less abiut those stopeed losers and cry babies
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Amajuoyi44(m): 9:13am On Jul 30, 2023
See his face Tinubu abeg come down joor Make peter obi move on!
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Isobug: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2023
SpatialKing:

Calm down

IPOB are not the reason you trek to and fro to work every day...
Check my comment well, when you come back, you must have seen that we're on the same lane
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by SpatialKing(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2023
Isobug:

Check my comment well, when you come back, you must have seen that we're on the same lane

Keep quiet 🤫 and Trek in peace
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by gaby(m): 9:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Advertorial or paid post to feed his bloated stomach.

He wants them to notice him.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by onuman: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2023
About 100 years ago, bicycle riding was the trend for Nigerians.

APC returned Nigeria to 100 years back by APC government asking Nigerians to adapt to riding bicycle.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Ellasure: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2023
NO regrets here too.

he is surely doing better than any other candidate would have done. he needs to enforce security on the farmland all around the country. he also need to seek softer landing for the fuel subsidy removals pains on the people.

more electric power generation in the country.

welcome more foreign economic investors.

that is all. he is doing well.

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by phorget(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
he is not complaining, you are the one complaining that politician has dabaru your life.

You have been complaining for 8 years and you will complain of dabaru life for another 8 years.

Yes he should die complaining, but I hope your own life is better sha? The day you secretly complain about this administration shall be the day you shall murder sleep... shebi una head no wan correct ni.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

pls oga whenever Nigerian problem is mentioned u ppl should stop comparing us with foreign countries like UK,US or canada.They are zillion yrs ahead of us.
What is the purchasing power of those countries to ours.

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by phorget(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2023
Ellasure:
NO regrets here too.

he is surely doing better than any other candidate would have done. he needs to enforce security on the farmland all around the country. he also need to seek softer landing for the fuel subsidy removals pains on the people.

more electric power generation in the country.

welcome more foreign economic investors.

that is all. he is doing well.

Unlit he has done all you stated above, but for now he is doing so badly.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2023
Isobug:
The Callers are all Igbos abi IPODs according to Suffering and Smiling Agbado lovers.
They will soon troop in to corroborate my assertion...oya 1,2,3 gooo

2 weeks sit at home begins tomorrow. You should be rejoicing. grin

1 Like

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Houseontherock1: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Everyone should be free to choose their poisoin! If your poison is Obi, support him. If your poison is Tinubu, support him!

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Ellasure: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

all the negative commenters are seeking what their own leadership can not deliver in the same period of time PresBAT has attained the Nigerian presidency. it is shame on them. any way comments are very free and data consuming.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by JDJDjD: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
before the fuel issue they have been wailling on Tinubu up and down
Oga rest
Nobody will wail if INEC had done the right thing And Tinubu won free and fair

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891 / Nigeria Independence Day Celebration In Kaduna (photos) / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.