Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners (24492 Views)

Abuja Body Of Comedians Gets New Leadership As Onome Da Saint, Amb. Wahala Emerg / Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Ayo25: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Some of these lots, their brain is paining them i swear. Obi has to win otherwise the election is not free and fair
aswani:

Na you suppose rest.

The only thing you, as an Obidient, would have considered a free and fair election was an Obi victory, anything else you would have complained about as you have been since.

Social media presence or noise doesn't determine a majority in our great country Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
No regret abi? But you don park your car dey use leg waka.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Chiefpriestt: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
heard you.

But I'm not complaining, you are the one complaining.

Telling us about how politicians have ruined your life. Left you in miserable state of existence. They Made you sleep in the gutter, which I believe it will continue to be for another 8 years because tinubu is the president if I'm not mistaken.

Telling us how suffer has tired you.

So who is showing the sign of generational poverty between you and I?
SUFFERING AND SMILING.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Drsmartphilips: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
VEXT:
He is a Muslim...

So is normal if he supports tinubu
same way you christian sheeples supported obi the flat headed monkey
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Drsmartphilips: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hedonisco:
Of course it has to be a Yoruba element.

The blind, zombie-like tribalistic solidarity they displayed in supporting this cancerous BAT will never be forgotten.
same way the dirty and grumpy igbotic elements supporting that clown called obi won't be remembered for good
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Kukutente23: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Of course it is expected. APC and Tinubu are massively unpopular in Abuja.
Even northerners in Abuja voted for Obi. He got almost 70% of votes there.
It's a massive indictment of the ruling party to lose the federal capital so woefully
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by olujinmisamson1(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
How much is the last price for HP revolve?

Imoleog:
You can't shame the shameless
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by assholemods: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
Suffering and Smiling people full nigeria. grin
Your IPOB miscreant Obi also support fuel subsidy removal.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by goslowgoslow(m): 1:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Suffering and Smiling is Allowed.😒🙂

But When his Life Dabaru due to his Foolishness, He shouldn't blame Anyone. 😕

Your own life never dabaru!
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by goslowgoslow(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
That's a real man.

Y'all can go Bleep yourself if you don't like the candidate he chose.

Support your thief and lemme support my own theif.
Why are you mad that my own thief is more marketable and has better chance of winning than yours?

Mad children of hate.
Exactly! It is only in Nigeria people will rain curses on you for making your choice. Check the people that do it mostly Obi supporters! As if Obi is magician very vile set of people.

2 Likes

Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by MatrixCircle: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Our President has become an International embarrassment to Nigeria.

The statement he issued against the coup d'etate in Niger as Ecowas chairman was vehemently rebuffed by lots of international media , that even him is facing legitimacy issues of fraudulently getting the Presidency, he has no strong moral standards to issue such a statement. The videos are all on social media.
When an obvious fraudster become our President

Na where we find ourselves grin grin grin
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Treadway: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Na Lukman, so what do you expect? What northerners are to Buhari is what Yoruba Muslims are to Tinubu. With them, he can do no wrong even if it kills them. This kain tin no supos be news or even make front-page sef...smh for Nairaland
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by komzy589(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
Old enough to be your dad.
Wow!
Considering that you’re old enough to be a dad, I expected a more sensible way of speaking.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by NinjaMetahuman: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
komzy589:

Wow!
Considering that you’re old enough to be a dad, I expected a more sensible way of speaking.
I have more sense than your dad if you ask me.

I mean, if I'm your dad, I would have used condom to prevent posts like this honestly.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by Kukutente23: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
you are a fhucking ediot.

You left someone that called me poverty stricken because I didn't support his useless politician to be quoting.

Are you blind or something?
You're astoundingly stupeed.

You claimed You're not complaining as if the hikes in prices does not affect you because you're an audio big man.
You can't complain because you're a defender for the people in power not because you're better off.
Quit the gaslighting
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by iammolise(m): 5:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Hypocrisy @ work, when that Mumu on Arise TV was in support of Gringory Obi, you forgot to mention your humbug opinion on it?
There's no hypocrisy here, the same goes for the person you're talking about. Journalist or Media personality of any sort should abstain from partisanship.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by komzy589(m): 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
I have more sense than your dad if you ask me.

I mean, if I'm your dad, I would have used condom to prevent posts like this honestly.

The difference between us is that I can say a million words without cursing but you can’t say a word without cursing.
I don’t expect a matured person to insult people’s parents, so you’re obviously a child.
😂 lol…I remember when I was young, naive and used to talk like you.
Re: No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners by wowcatty: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2023
I don't know why all these online tyrants can't let people support who they want and vote their conscience in a so called democracy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Population Statistics Of Lagos British Colony In 1891 / Ovie Omo-Agege Declares Intention To Run For Governor Of Delta State / Fact Check: Did Wike Order Demolition Of Jabi Motor Park?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.