Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup (50917 Views)

Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That / Pedro Rodriguez, The First Player To Win The 5 Top Trophies In World Football / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Expanse2020(m): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
DaveHarry:
FIFA just need to ban this act that I s about to become the latest women's football trend. It's nonsense to bring religion into football
But you didn't advocate for FIFA to barn the lesbian in the Canadian team but to the person wore hijab that didn't harm you or anyone in the field...
Hatred everywhere
Mofos

2 Likes

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Validated:

May the Spirit of the Living God visit you today. With your mouth, you will confess that JESUS IS LORD!
If you have no SWORD sell your cloak and buy one.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by enemyofprogress: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
What's this?

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Expanse2020(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Did you read the article at all mofos
They actually won the match... Before you advocate against ijab...
Advocate against your sister/brother lesbian from Jamaica to be barbed..
Kenmatt:
That was why they lost six zero.

A whopping figures, six unreplied zero.

How could She been able to see very well when She covered up her entire face in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Expanse2020(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pipefitter:
The hijab couldn't give them a win?
Ode they actually won read the article well well..the hatred have blocked your eyes and ears..you can read and can't hear it too

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by LockDown69(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Crap
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Felaincarnated: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
We dey talk opening game wey she collect 6ixporously from German machines. Oloriburuku bambiala
Luckysbab:

They won 1-0. Look at your life outside. Ode alainilari
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Felaincarnated: 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ojuju calabar
enemyofprogress:
What's this?
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Donchieli:
Well if that is the case, who are you people, overzealous worshippers to take someone's life that or she has sinned against God

If you have no SWORD, sell your cloak and buy one.
....l have not come to bring peace but sword.
Bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them , and kill them before me.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Expanse2020(m): 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sorry brother is not our fault that they always preach prosperity too you in church not modesty grin grin grin but according to bible modesty is known with our mother marry..not the order way round the woman of nowadays are showing us..
tasalanoni:
Onye tara anu Nkita na onye nwuru mmiri eji sie anu Nkita bu otu..
You don't eat dog meat but you lick dog pepper soup sauce..
If Islam forbids women's participation in social/public activities, let it remain so.
Why participate and dress inappropriately?
Islam today is full of confusion.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
seunmsg:
That’s her problem.
You put on her out of your stupidity.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by zeuss: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
omowumi9:
You are insane.

Terrorist animal.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Patrioticman007:
Man cannot deny what Almighty God has ordained. Wearing of Hijab at international stage has come to stay. Haters shall wail in pain.
Infact, we are enjoying their pain and wailing.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by ayusufnotes(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Emperormartin:
And those guys in the north thinking they're more Moslem than the Arabs are limiting their women to embrace sports.

In Nigeria, a northerner don't suppose to head anything sports related because they believe women don't suppose to participate in sports.

NFF president, minister of sports and youth development aren't supposed to be headed by any northern Muslims in Nigeria

You don't make someone head of sports commission when his faith made him believes women are not supposed to participate in sports.

But why do you have problem with someone else belief?
Well its only natural as I also have problem with your tenses.

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
00FFT00:
Hypocrisy is covering your head, but vividly exposing the outlines of your behind and mammary glands to the full glare of the world.
Systematical wailing.
Give us another dimensional wailing with your analysis of her and the game. Yeye man
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sprints3:
God will bless you. Brother. You will continue to prosper in all you do. Religion and tribalism (racism) is now the order of the day in sports. The other day when asisat oshoala celebrated her goal they said it's an insult to her religion. Like WTF
With this lady, she is insult to herself and her hosanna singers, not Islam.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by gaskiyamagana: 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
ogaemma:
I don't believe this guy's anymore.
Hisbah destroy beer in public,yet they drink it in the secret.

I stopped believing these guys when I came to the North.
They are full of hypocrites.
Believe me, the level of prostitution amongst the Hausa/ Fulanis in Kano and Sokoto is far more than the level of prostitution in the South.
According to statisticfoolsian of religious begot.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Truvelisback(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
ireke:

At this point, I will say let her wear anything she likes. If someone that does not identify as a woman can be allowed on the pitch, then why would a woman be denied the opportunity to participate just because she doesn't dress like everyone else? Let her express herself as long as her dressing does not infringe on or jeopardize the ability of others to bring on their best game.

PS - I'm not a Muslim. I'm just trying to rationalize the whole shenanigan of inclusiveness.
"Shenanigan"Grammarian, I hail ooo. grin The word sound like a place in China or Japan. grin
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Emperormartin(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Fool Analysist in dimensional wailing. Hijab and women football have come to stay.
How many women are playing football in your village you compound fool
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by 00FFT00(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Systematical wailing.
Give us another dimensional wailing with your analysis of her and the game. Yeye man

Extremist. I wonder if anyone would've heard about our sisters making us proud as Super Falcons if they were related to you bunch of 15th century animals.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Jeshurun90: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Safyqueen:

Just like the way the christainic or do I say the moronic, devilish and LGBT rights are governing the football now.

How is Christianity and LGBT correlated? How is football Christianised?

It is obvious u know nothing!
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Donchieli: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jihadist

Continue

He who lives by the sword dies by one

gaskiyamagana:

If you have no SWORD, sell your cloak and buy one.
....l have not come to bring peace but sword.
Bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to reign over them , and kill them before me.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Luckysbab: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
Felaincarnated:
We dey talk opening game wey she collect 6ixporously from German machines. Oloriburuku bambiala

She didn't play. If you managed to properly digest the article, you would have seen that. Ani you are an irredeemable foolish nonetity. Idiot.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by delpee(f): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:

Mad Jesus is a bloody terrorist

1 Samuel 15vs 3:

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle ...

Do not think that I have come to bring peace on the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but. a sword

Luke 19:27
“But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.”

Very poor understanding and outright misinterpretation of the Bible. Quoting single verses from any Holy Book often presents the wrong impression. You need to read through for better understanding of the context in which any statement is made.

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by DaveHarry(m): 4:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
Expanse2020:

But you didn't advocate for FIFA to barn the lesbian in the Canadian team but to the person wore hijab that didn't harm you or anyone in the field...
Hatred everywhere
Mofos
U will not understand or u want me to make u understand
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by delpee(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
There's nothing wrong with her dressing. She looks good in it too. It's a matter of choice.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by sunsweet33: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
It’s a good sentiment but we can still see the exact shape of her nice leg

Abeg this hijab of a thing doesn’t work in sport.

Except if you tell them to wear long tracksuit, that’s the one I will understand.

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by ogaemma: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

According to statisticfoolsian of religious begot.

I believe you are talking to your father.

You guy's are bunch of hypocrites.
Come and meet me in Kano let me take you to Fulanis/ Hausa Ashawo joint.

The way the level of begging is on the increase in the North, so the level of prostitution is on the increase.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by ireke(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truvelisback:
"Shenanigan"Grammarian, I hail ooo. grin The word sound like a place in China or Japan. grin

chaiii.... you don make me laugh tire with your comment. Anyways, I gats to show off say I passed by the gate of our village school (even if dem no gree us enter).

Have a nice day bro.

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by harbolarjih(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hello Nairalanders, anybody that has a problem with Islam is easily known by your expressions. But leave Islam, what is bad in her mode of dressing? The next day you will all be heard refuting BBN promoting nudity. your cry should not be here kindly write to FIFA who grants the offer to disgrant it rather than coming online to bull people's personalities.
Woman's physique are special they have reduce themselves to a nothing that is the cause of all this statement made by you all.
Lastly, always blame a muslim and not Islam.
On the news we see we heard Christian brother and sisters carrying out evil act, does that mean Christianity teach them to engage in that actions, capital NO.
Let us be modest in all our dealing for peace to reign.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Natbrowny: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

As it is also concentrate on Sisters head, abi?

Have sense
. Playing football with it
Do sister's play football with it.

Hijab is sacred and should be treated as such. Why use it in football. Should have instead wore the long hijab wey dey touch ground na..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success / Harry Maguire And Fern Hawkins Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.