Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup (50923 Views)

Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That / Pedro Rodriguez, The First Player To Win The 5 Top Trophies In World Football / Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Scarrr: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2023
Kenmatt:
That was why they lost six zero.

A whopping figures, six unreplied zero.

How could She been able to see very well when She covered up her entire face in the name of religion.
u no Sabi read...
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Donchieli: 11:56am On Jul 30, 2023
If she was that religious and true to her religion and religious beliefs, then she should not even be on the field in the first place

Hypocrisy

DaveHarry:
Morocco defender Nouhaila Benzina has made history by becoming the first player to wear a hijab at a World Cup.

The 25-year-old wore the Islamic headscarf as she made her first appearance at the tournament in her side's 1-0 win over South Korea.

The wearing of head coverings for religious reasons was authorised by Fifa in 2014.

Morocco are one of eight teams making their debut at this summer's Women's World Cup.

Benzina, who plays her club football in Morocco, is the first player to wear a hijab at a senior women's international tournament.

She was an unused substitute during her country's opening game against Germany, which they lost 6-0.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Harlarty01: 11:57am On Jul 30, 2023
she ought to have put on skirt as well...

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Treasure17(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2023
And they still lost.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by jumper524(m): 11:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Emperormartin:

Stop quoting what you don't know.

Hijab is banned in christian and missionary owned school.

Besides when chibok girls were kidnapped, the christian girls in their mist were all on hijabs.

Is chibok secondary school not a government school in the north?
see I can tell you for free down to Sokoto and zamfara with high level of shariah that Christian girls are never forced to wear hijab. Boko haram forcing students to wear hijab is not govt and never supported by majority of northern Muslims.
But it's a whole different scenario. To the point that those extremist took it to court when a more Liberal state like lagos permitted the use of hijab on Muslim students.
See I was born in the south even though I grew up in the north. I did to my js3 in lagos badagry.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Josbreed: 12:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
Starboytwo:
To what end really?

In the near future, they will advocate for skirts.

Just watch.

Then its going to be at their disadvantage. Running around with bogous skirt in the pitch? Their headache.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Khafsun: 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Natbrowny:
Medically. That's wrong. Coz she gets heat concentrated in that part of the body.

I knw copy cats go plenty soon.
Lol. But when people are naked you don't come to post that medically it's wrong as they are exposed to cold. Just say you hate the sight of hijab like everyone else, nobody go beat you

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by ILEMUDA(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:
Great and amazing

Muslim women are the most beautiful 😍❀️ and honored dressed. As against the naked civilization we live in

Beautiful Muslim women πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
That doesn't stop us from whooping them from Behind.
I could remembered vividly back in school.
There's this my muslim girlfriend, I will just raise the hijab......... It's sweeter when you raise it from behind.
She is always disturbing me to dick her....... I got tired and dumb her ass.

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by 9japicker(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
DaveHarry:
Morocco defender Nouhaila Benzina has made history by becoming the first player to wear a hijab at a World Cup.

The 25-year-old wore the Islamic headscarf as she made her first appearance at the tournament in her side's 1-0 win over South Korea.

The wearing of head coverings for religious reasons was authorised by Fifa in 2014.

Morocco are one of eight teams making their debut at this summer's Women's World Cup.

Benzina, who plays her club football in Morocco, is the first player to wear a hijab at a senior women's international tournament.

She was an unused substitute during her country's opening game against Germany, which they lost 6-0.

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by onlyboyson(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
After all the hijab she didn't score ,she didn't assist, player match rating 5 grin angry grin angry grin
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Alamkir: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
Starboytwo:
To what end really?

In the near future, they will advocate for skirts.

Just watch.

If the skirt is not disturbing the opponent team. Why is it disturbing u?
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Natbrowny: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Khafsun:

Lol. But when people are naked you don't come to post that medically it's wrong as they are exposed to cold. Just say you hate the sight of hijab like everyone else, nobody go beat you

Damn straight. Nobody go beat me.
I gat no problem with hijab at all.
Its sacred and a religious symbol and it should not be allowed in football.

U see all doze displaying jesus is lord as undergarment when they score get booked for such displays. And dey av been warned.

Imagine - wearing hijab in places like Russia or Isreal or Poland to play football games and u see anoda displaying jesus is lord after scoring a goal in UAE. Problems loading.

All dis islamic n Christian shit shudnt be allowed in football. B4 u knw now. A Buddhist will clearly display logos after scoring a goal Infront of Al Ittihad fans sparkling problems
Forget d medical part which is real. Some tried it when fifa approves and came back in second half witout it claiming. Dey get concussions from heat.

Make anything religion esp d 2 problematic ones no spoil things wey dey shake already.
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Poske95(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:
Great and amazing

Muslim women are the most beautiful 😍❀️ and honored dressed. As against the naked civilization we live in

Beautiful Muslim women πŸ’•πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

There's nothing like ..........
It's beautiful women....simple....
And beauty is skin deep
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by FireUpNow(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
zeuss:
If she is married, she should have coverd her face as well.
You nor want make she dey see at all abi?
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by hardon1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
Helper1000:
she would have an advantage with heading with that hijab

No at all, if you dey do sports you go know say the freezer you are in what you wear, the better

1 Like

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Nicoddemus(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
zeuss:

angry grin
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by haslaw(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
tasalanoni:
Onye tara anu Nkita na onye nwuru mmiri eji sie anu Nkita bu otu..
You don't eat dog meat but you lick dog pepper soup sauce..
If Islam forbids women's participation in social/public activities, let it remain so.
Why participate and dress inappropriately?
Islam today is full of confusion.

See painment pro max
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Yusman316(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
Phoenix873:
Dumbo, you didn't get it, do you?
The point is not to mix sport with unsporting things/dressings.

You can dress and cover your body as you like in the comfort of your community. Nobody is against that.

Go and tell these guys that they are not footballers because of their dressing

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Chetas81(m): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Warlords bring the religion, that no one can practice easily
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Corea4king(m): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
She was an unused substitute during her country's opening game against Germany, which they lost 6-0.[/quote]

Maybe because she wear hijab to play the second game that is why the won
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by harborlargy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
zeuss:

Ask, and you shall be enlightened. Covering of face isn't a must!
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Chetas81(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Scarrr:
u no Sabi read...
with your pigin abbbi πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Anny69: 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Yea… and play with purdah or burqah.
What's Purdah and Burqah?
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Westerhoffe(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
seunny4lif:

Lol

Maybe Nigerians need to demand FIFA to approve us wearing Agbada jersey grin
Nairalanders need better Yaba left grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Chetas81(m): 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
ILEMUDA:

That doesn't stop us from whooping them from Behind.
I could remembered vividly back in school.
There's this my muslim girlfriend, I will just raise the hijab......... It's sweeter when you raise it from behind.
She is always disturbing me to dick her....... I got tired and dumb her ass.
look at your comment and yourself if anything different
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Rebuke: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
doggedfighter:
Did she score ?

They will soon ask to be allowed to wear long hijabs grin

No, instead they were beaten 6:0.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Iseoluwani: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
DaveHarry:

Why won't they lose , fana.. tic

To the mod that ban me, may good things be barred from you
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Whatever works for her...

Till she jam a Player like Sergio Ramos in woman version nd drag her with her hijab...
Nairalanders... Una too get bad mouth 😭🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by doggedfighter(f): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Rebuke:

No, instead they were beaten 6:0.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Gosh !
See trashing πŸ˜„
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Yamleg: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
zeuss:
Na baban dan izka you be ooo
Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by Westerhoffe(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
Anny69:
What's Purdah and Burqah?

First one is purdah.

Second one is burqah

Re: Nouhaila Benzina Becomes First Player To Wear Hijab At World Cup by countryman13: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
zeuss:
And legs tied kunma

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Footballers With Funny Names / Cristiano Ronaldo Pictured With President Of Portugal After Portugal's Success / Mikel Obi Pictured Cycling With His Family As They Vacation In Maldives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.