Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate (37278 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Jaquar456: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:
Bianca wins legal battle over Ojukwu estate

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/bianca-wins-legal-battle-over-ojukwu-estate/

This case has exposed again what widows are going through at the hands of hostile brother in Laws.

in the African culture. Imagine these brothers trying to take over the house of their brother, Ojukwu as he was sick in hospital battling for his life. Can they even try such if he is not hospitalized.People should be conscious of what they sow . Will they themself live forever? What if the same thing is done to their own widow.
If Bianca Ojukwu, with all her distinguished personality can go through such, imagine what other poor widows in the villages are going through.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Mfetenang: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
That IPOB ashewo wey de chop FFK dick still de talk?
Her husband ( Ojuwku the coward) must be crying in his grave.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Jaquar456: 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mfetenang:
Just like your ashewo mother. Na your dick? Poverty don fry your brain. Too many Lunatics around. You are clearly one of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Tabletop1: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Jaquar456:

This case has exposed again what widows are going through at the hands of hostile brother in Laws.

in the African culture. Imagine these brothers trying to take over the house of their brother, Ojukwu as he was sick in hospital battling for his life. Can they even try such if he is not hospitalized.People should be conscious of what they sow . Will they themself live forever? What if the same thing is done to their own widow.
If Bianca Ojukwu, with all her distinguished personality can go through such, imagine what other poor widows in the villages are going through.

Honestly. Widow Intimidation, pure and simple
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Justiceleague1: 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247 let it be known that you are the first to post like a big4nothing JOHNBULL on this thread grin:
Lol we might see tears like Lagos high court is trying to steal away dere Estate through Bianca shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Justiceleague1: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Beremx:
as learned as he was, he couldn't write a will too. That's bad

Madam you better remove ya mouth for what you don't know o....do you know what people are capable of?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Justiceleague1: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mfetenang in life it is better to remain silent and be thought a fouoool than opening your mouth and quickly remove all doubts whatsoever:
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by CCIA: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley
How would my brother want to claim my property after my death

These things happen in families that lack love
Especially your wife's kpekus 😎
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:
I'm happy the women folk in SE are beginning to rise up to face these wicked tradition of striping women of their FHR going on there. A woman have equal rights to her parents property. Congratulations 🥳 Bibi.
The women are rising or Bianca has risen? There is need for serious awareness to be made as far as this issue. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Tabletop1: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:

From what I read in the judgment, I think what the judge ruled is that Emeka's children from Bianca should be included in the sharing of monies accrued from the assets and businesses of their grandfather Sir Louis Ojukwu based on the fact that their father (Emeka) was a director before his death. So his children must continue to eat from where he was eating from when he was alive and should not be deprived of that privilege simply because he is dead. So even in death he is still a son of Sir Louis Ojukwu.
Also, there is a property listed there that I believe Emeka used to live in with Bianca and children while he was alive and probably inherited from his father. The judge ruled that Bianca's children must not be evicted from that house under any circumstances because it became theirs once their father lived and died occupying the house even though probably it might not have been exclusively his as his father (Sir Louis Ojukwu) didn't bequeath it to him.

You might not understand what Bianca is fighting for. She is lucky that she is educated and politically connected if not she would have been thrown out and dumped in the streets. Polygamy na bastard.
Even me that I have two kids from two different women I have tidied up my will.
Bros , the thing weak me. This people should reconcile their problem and leave this woman alone.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by blackmamba1: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hhansome:
It is a known fact that Bianca is a wife of the warlord. She has every right to her husband's properties especially as she bore him kids.

Wether you think she's small or whatever your reasons maybe. Your grudges should be on your father and not an innocent woman just because she agreed to be married.

High time we stop all this maltreatment and flexing of muscle...

They no go hear
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2023
Greedy people
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:

This theory also has loopholes, we’ve seen good girls go bad after marriage. Virgin no mean say she no fit go outside collect prick. Keep calm

cheesy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Ishilove: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.
You are an idiot and a pervert. See what you are saying about someone's mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ffk
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Thundafireseun: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley

It happens all the time…

My late father’s brothers who left the Nigeria before I was born (NOTE I’m 40 now)

Who neither their children nor their wives have been to Nigeria…

Started dragging my father’s land with us even while my DAD was still in the mortuary

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Zooposki(f): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Mfetenang:

Your mama wey still dey chop dick, you don talk about am? Abeg, leave matter for Matthias.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by sylve11: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

It seems the properties was originally that of Odemugwu father which also belongs to his brothers too. The mistake they made was not to take him to court while he was still alive to resolve any miss understanding .

Ayah! sad cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Myer(m): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.

And you know he did not marry her as a Virgin because you were at their honeymoon, right?

To the main story.
Really happy for the Ojukwu family.
Nothing like peace of mind over property/inheritance of the deceased. A good Will is supposed to solve this problem but some wicked and corrupt lawyers still frustrate this process.
Has there ever been a more corrupt nation like Nigerians?

May God really deliver us from ourselves.
And may God have mercy on us.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Fairview1: 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Gallant woman'' if u marry this type and born like 3 to 4 children, ur legacy will still remain even after death.
Go for what u believe'' every attempt seems like threat in the beginning. But

I connect so much to this last line
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Dshocker(m): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley

U are funny brooo...

You think your family is any different?

Oga calm down, growing up in my family, the word "love" was discovered in my family.

To the extent we all eat from same tray.

We are 6 in my family, while my father's brother gave birth to 7 children, in peace and harmony we all lived, not until my father died and they want to claim his house in the village.

The only advice i will give you is; If your father leaves a property behind, endeavour to share it amongst siblings, so that once you all are married, there won't be any conflict.

Don't partner or do business with siblings, or any family member, because it will not end well.

Na women dey bring quarrel come family.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley

It is a common practice is some places in Nigeria.where families of a read man would jump upon the properties of a man and evict the man's wife and children thereby transferring the properties to their own.
And the courts had said,ruled time and time again that once there is evidence that a man had a wife or wives and children,they were entitled to the inheritance of the man.

Reminds me a certain case where a man died and the man families sold all the man's properties,cars and company shares and kicked his wife and kids into the road 😲😲

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Nackzy: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Na lie
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by NaijaCover(m): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Money Is Really Good
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by sylve11: 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
He used all his father’s wealth in eastern Nigeria, The Ivory Coast & United Kingdom to fight the Biafra war, this properties are the ones that he couldn’t lay his filthy hands on to sell, because they were in the position of the Military Government of General Gowon, that was released to Ojukwu by Babaginda.

Interesting.... cool
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Felaincarnated: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Omo u still neva recover from ur DNA discovery
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by chipet67(m): 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

You are very foolish to say this.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by baralatie(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Throwback:
Those properties are already mentioned as belongings of Ojukwu Transport Limited, OTL.

As such, the brothers of Emeka Ojukwu have every right to contest what was owned by their father, Sir Louis Ojukwu, if he did not formally will it to Emeka Ojukwu.

I did not even know that Emeka Ojukwu had many siblings/brothers to compete with over their father's wealth.

Also, Emeka Ojukwu himself has many older children who are possibly contesting whatever he willed to his youngest children with Bianca.

Okay!
One can now see the technicality of the case
That is the properties were not as a result of ojukwu but owned by their grandfather who had other children!
It means that the case never end be that because it means there must be harmonisation where all the children will be regarded to be a benefactor of the properties.since their randfather did not leave a will.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by itsene: 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hhansome:
It is a known fact that Bianca is a wife of the warlord. She has every right to her husband's properties especially as she bore him kids.

Wether you think she's small or whatever your reasons maybe. Your grudges should be on your father and not an innocent woman just because she agreed to be married.

High time we stop all this maltreatment and flexing of muscle...
The ruling was for the children. Stop sermonizing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by juman(m): 3:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
If she is allowed to control all those houses, what of those other children of ojukwu?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's family property jare. I'm not sure Emeka Ojukwu contributed much to the family wealth. That wealth that this woman has cornered belonged to the whole family.
Yes.it is family property of their grandfather of which ojukwu was said to reside in one of them with bianca and her kids till he died?
So it is complicated

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) / MEND Congratulates Buhari / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.