Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,897 members, 7,821,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate (37277 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by davidque007(m): 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Reprobate mind
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:
Imagine ,the case took ten years before judgement

What's wrong with black man ?
Why didn't they claim the properties while Ojukwu himself was alive?
Wicked Uncles.
Did Ojukwu also not left a will on his estate?
Sure this will likely go on appeal till Supreme court, but the children will win at last.
Their mother will fight for their inheritance not to be taken away by Dhylock uncles
but where is that ojukwu first son... He should be The one fighting for his father's property...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by prophetfire: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2023
djon78:

Ikemba had other sons before Bianca's sons
So it's not just for Bianca boys it's meant to be for all ikembas sons
. But Bianca wants it for her and her son's only. Big problem.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by yabatown: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
Geminiivory:

Then it's obvious Ojukwu was greedy and power drunk.. He simply used his position to intimidate his brothers.. Very greedy indeed
Eediot is what you are. Your statement shows your ret@rded brain . I bet your own family is full of lazy drunks who are drunk on ogogoro. Better to be drunk on power than on ogogoro. Take sniper if it is causing you headache. Agbaya.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by yabatown: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
prophetfire:

Why do people like you always like taking panadol for rich folks problem when you need to face your face me , I face you?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by prophetfire: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
yabatown:

Why do people like you always like taking panadol for rich folks problem
Just like you are taking it too!!
You stayed this late just to comment on rich people's issues.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by AfonjaPriest: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Beautiful judgement for a beautiful lady.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by yabatown: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
prophetfire:
Just like you are taking it too!!
You stayed this late just to comment on rich people's issues.

You’re the one who says it’s a big problem
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by prophetfire: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2023
yabatown:

You’re the one who says it’s a big problem
Definitely it is. Been going on for more than ten years and it's not stopping soon, because they're going on appeal. I was aware when the issue started.
And you better get interested in matters like this to avoid such mistakes in life. That's part of education.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by moupe: 12:39am On Jul 31, 2023
prophetfire:
Definitely it is. Been going on for more than ten years and it's not stopping soon, because they're going on appeal. I was aware when the issue started.
And you better get interested in matters like this to avoid such mistakes in life. That's part of education.
You need to get a life, dude. Leave matter for Mathias
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by BALLOSKI: 2:37am On Jul 31, 2023
yinkus6750:

Wicked Uncles.
Sure this will likely go on appeal till Supreme court, but the children will win at last.
Their mother will fight for their inheritance not to be taken away by Dhylock uncles
That's if she lives long to fight this through. Igbo people no de joke with stuff like this. They can take her out to leave her children exposed so as to be able to rob them of the properties.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by BALLOSKI: 2:39am On Jul 31, 2023
While was sending his people to be killed, he was amassing at a choiced locations in Lagos. The poor people don't think...

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Gandrova: 4:46am On Jul 31, 2023
jeromestarks:

Forget story.
Which would you prefer, a virgin or a retired olosho?
Go for what suit your mind and stop condemning Olosho. You don't know what could have led them to such act.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Gandrova: 4:48am On Jul 31, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's family property jare. I'm not sure Emeka Ojukwu contributed much to the family wealth. That wealth that this woman has cornered belonged to the whole family.
The Ojukwu's family would surely Appel the judgement, because most of the properties belongs to Ojukwu's Senior.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by ChristianMuslim: 4:56am On Jul 31, 2023
Whenever i see this woman, she always gives me tremendous joy.. That brain resetting slap that year.. The Lioness herself.. I greet you ma
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2023
prophetfire:

Then she should be ready for long court litigation from ikembas other children

Because this particular judgement was against her husband's brothers not her husband's children

May take another 10 years or more

She should just resolve amicably with them
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:41am On Jul 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

The only Consolation is that Bianca had 3 Children for Ojukwu who will eventually inherit everything

Although Ojukwu's oldest Children are even disputing the paternity of Bianca's kids

if Bianca's father who complelely opposed their marriage were still alive he would be laughing his head off at Ojukwu right now

but it is an absolute disaster for he rest of the Ojukwu family

A Classical case of how family wealth disappears because of Prodigal Children

This court judgement didn't state what you are insinuating

This judgement was just against ikembas brothers

Ikembas children can still go to court based on this judgement and demand for there own share of there Fathers assets

The judgement never gave Bianca's Children everything

There will be more litigation
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2023
PeachtreeReside:

The vanity of this life makes me realize the futility of most if not all our worldy ventures

Solomon talked about it in the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible which he wrote

He said the vanity of life, after a Man ammases wealth, he doesn't know what will happen to it when he is gone
Maybe a scoundrel will lay hold of all his sweat

Like in this case. Ojukwus Dad wealth is now being fought for.

That's how it will be for most of these wealthy men today

All they amassed will be fought over
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Christistruth03: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2023
djon78:

This court judgement didn't state what you are insinuating

This judgement was just against ikembas brothers

Ikembas children can still go to court based on this judgement and demand for there own share of there Fathers assets

The judgement never gave Bianca's Children everything

There will be more litigation

". The suit, LD/1539/2012, filed by Bianca on behalf of the claimants, her two sons, Afamefuna and Nwachukwu, who were infants at the time, against OTL and seven others (brothers of the late Dim Ojukwu, their sons and property agent) before the court, was over alleged move by the defendants to take possession of claimants residence at No. 29 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos, as well as some of the company’s property in Lagos, which were under the management and control of their late Biafran warlord."

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Christistruth03: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2023
yinkus6750:

Wicked Uncles.

The Property belonged to Sir Louis Ojukwu who had other Children apart from Ojukwu whose mother he never married or paid bride Price for

Sir Louis Ojukwu,'s legitimate wife had at least 5 Children
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Christistruth03: 6:40am On Jul 31, 2023
Esama:
Hope this properties not acquired by ojukwu father ? Because ojukwu father is a billionaire too if its their father properties and mr ojukwu confiscated them for his own personal use I'm employing the family to calm and appeal the case...The same thing happened in my family but thank God the supreme court settled the matter amicably.

But you see those areas where the properties located no be child play oo.

Ojukwu Confiscated all of the Eastern Region Minorities Area and the Midwest 's Region for his own Personal Reasons

What makes you think he would not do the same thing with his Father's Property to the exclusion of Sir Louis Ojukwu other Children
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by CJStarz: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2023
I think I agree with you

Christistruth03:

Bianca just finished the Ojukwu family
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by prophetfire: 9:04am On Jul 31, 2023
moupe:

You need to get a life, dude. Leave matter for Mathias
And you, you don't have a life either. If you did, you wouldn't be paying attention or seeking my posts to react to. I am here to seek knowledge while idleness and joblessness brought you.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by maruzia: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2023
ChristianMuslim:
Whenever i see this woman, she always gives me tremendous joy.. That brain resetting slap that year.. The Lioness herself.. I greet you ma

The woman does not tolerate nonsense . If you do anyhow you go see anyhow
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Geminiivory: 9:50am On Jul 31, 2023
yabatown:

Eediot is what you are. Your statement shows your ret@rded brain . I bet your own family is full of lazy drunks who are drunk on ogogoro. Better to be drunk on power than on ogogoro. Take sniper if it is causing you headache. Agbaya.

Where again is psychiatric hospital situated in lagos? Guess it has to do with your moniker... pls make good use of it before it's too late and thank me later.okay?

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2023
GUNITGuy:

This is not a an issue of woman right
it's an Ibo tradition of first male determine who gets what ...And if he decides to give or not........They won't give up that fight easily the reason why it's still on its because the property it's in Lagos and Awolowo never took what didnt belong to them after the war like it was in Portharcourt where they lost all their properties in to the indigenes ......
Am sure she can't get any other property within Ibo land ...

But honestly the Yorubas really tried for we Igbos

All the properties igbos had in South West before the war was returned to them peacefully

While the River State Properties were completely confiscated

That's why I begin to wonder this rivalry between the Igbos and Yorubas

All these quareling need to stop
Honestly

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

There is going to be a big fight between Bianca and the rest of Ojukwu's family who were already alledging that Ojukwu had cornered all the family wealth

If Bianca is wise she should go for amicable resolution of this issue

The ojukwu family will appeal and still take the case to Supreme Court

She should just amicably resolve this issue because if the case is to reach Supreme Court knowing Nigeria legal system
The case may take another 20 to 30 years
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Christistruth03: 11:17am On Jul 31, 2023
djon78:

If Bianca is wise she should go for amicable resolution of this issue

The ojukwu family will appeal and still take the case to Supreme Court

She should just amicably resolve this issue because if the case is to reach Supreme Court knowing Nigeria legal system
The case may take another 20 to 30 years

Bianca is not famed for Wisdom

That was why she ended up marrying her father's good friend and her own Godfather in the first place against all her father's advice
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Basiljoe: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley
How would my brother want to claim my property after my death

These things happen in families that lack love
Not just that, uneducated igbo men are highly patriarchal and extremely foolish....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by DodadaKoKigbe: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Fresh wetin? Please, don't let FFK hear this nonsense you're spewing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by moupe: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

Bianca is not famed for Wisdom

That was why she ended up marrying her father's good friend and her own Godfather in the first place against all her father's advice
Not famed for wisdom, but you that is famed for wisdom that has dropped 13 comments on this on this thread about her, what have you achieved?
Not famed for wisdom but yet she became presidential adviser, Ambassador to Ghana and Ambassador to Spain, UN Tourism Perm Rep and a Lawyer and business woman . Google is your friend.
She also has a masters degree.
It’s clear from your comments that you’re nothing but a fvcking troll. Keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Moletemike: 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
moupe:

Not famed for wisdom, but you that is famed for wisdom that has dropped 13 comments on this on this thread about her, what have you achied?
Not famed for wisdom but she became presidential adviser, Ambassador to aghana and Spain, UN Tourism Perm Rep and a Lawyer and business woman . Google is your friend.
She also has a masters degree.
It’s clear from your comments that you’re nothing but a fvcking troll. Keep wailing

Atomic bomb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola At Work: Why Is No One Talking? / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.