Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate (37265 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by nedekid: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:
Imagine ,the case took ten years before judgement

What's wrong with black man ?
Why didn't they claim the properties while Ojukwu himself was alive?
Wicked Uncles.
Did Ojukwu also not left a will on his estate?
Sure this will likely go on appeal till Supreme court, but the children will win at last.
Their mother will fight for their inheritance not to be taken away by Dhylock uncles
Actually, those properties was late Louise Ojukwu properties. Ie Ojukwus father. Col Ojukwu had siblings.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by prophetfire: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:

Wicked Uncles.
Sure this will likely go on appeal till Supreme court, but the children will win at last.
Their mother will fight for their inheritance not to be taken away by Dhylock uncles
It's a tricky case. The company in question is a company belonging to the entire family.
It belonged to Ikemba's father, Philip Ojukwu.
On his death his children took over it including Ikemba as one of the directors.
So the time Ikemba died, his other brothers said that the properties were company properties and not Ikemba's properties and should be administered as company properties.
Bianca disagreed saying that any company property under her husband's use automatically transfers to her and her children.
That's the issue of contention.
They didn't spell those things out properly and it's causing a rift in the family.
Courts will now do it for them and unending family strife has set in.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by swaggerjack: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.
You talk like a Lagos agbero. I pity any woman that ends up with you.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by baralatie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
juman:
If she is allowed to control all those houses, what of those other children of ojukwu?
Pending harmonisation
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by johnjose68: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:
Bianca wins legal battle over Ojukwu estate

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/bianca-wins-legal-battle-over-ojukwu-estate/

You can imagine these i.pob lot fighting over properties in South West Lagos...and not in Enugu

Just Imagine!!!!

You can imagine if Awolowo or MKO Abiola families are fighting over properties in ANAMBRA. Just Imagine...Yorubas are well cultured and sensible.

This Ojukwu is the same father of I.pobian that pushed his minions to die miserable deaths in avoidable war and ran away from the same war....but imagine the coward guy had properties everywhere in Lagos!!! The same place whose people (omoluabis) he deceived his own minions to hate extra ordinarily!!!

His families cannot even stay and live peacefully in their Sit-at-home ridden Redmond yeast...but had to live peacefully but ungratefully in Jagaban Lagos angry

Mention one eminent I.pobian you know that has not lived in SouthWest!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by sisisioge: 4:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Good! Men with several children should have a will biko! Imagine the fockrry!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by jaeyking(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
Dshocker:

U are funny brooo...

You think your family is any different?

Oga calm down, growing up in my family, the word "love" was discovered in my family.

To the extent we all eat from same tray.

We are 6 in my family, while my father's brother gave birth to 7 children, in peace and harmony we all lived, not until my father died and they want to claim his house in the village.

The only advice i will give you is; If your father leaves a property behind, endeavour to share it amongst siblings, so that once you all are married, there won't be any conflict.

Don't partner or do business with siblings, or any family member, because it will not end well.

Na women dey bring quarrel come family.

Speak for your family and don't assume you know mine
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by deji17: 4:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
FFK can now come out and claim his Children. grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by delpee(f): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Esama:
Hope this properties not acquired by ojukwu father ? Because ojukwu father is a billionaire too if its their father properties and mr ojukwu confiscated them for his own personal use I'm employing the family to calm and appeal the case...The same thing happened in my family but thank God the supreme court settled the matter amicably.

But you see those areas where the properties located no be child play oo.

It seems that the court is referring to the fact that Ojukwu held the properties in trust on behalf of the family. Bianca's sons will ultimately be entitled to the portion that belongs to their dad in conjunction with his other children.

I'm not a lawyer, just my understanding of the report. The case is ongoing.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by lordnkem000(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
Yo momma... I love you...
Yes....
Real legitimate wife ...
Without court marriage, you Neva marry be dat ooo....
So gals take note....
Court marriage makes you a "Mrs" in all ramifications...
U got it baby
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Why not Ojukwu elderly children?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by frankblinkz(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.
Forget that thing...when you disvirgin a girl,you don open door of runs for her.

I'm a witness here,
Just make money and if you are willing to settle with her or get her pregnant,keep bringing up paternity fraud topics,she immediately knows you are informed.
Else bros,she go dey knack steady outside.
It's never guaranteed, talking from experience
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Menclothing: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Ikoyi Lagos
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by zedegit: 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/bianca-wins-legal-battle-over-ojukwu-estate/

That's very low of them. Why are Africans like this?

They wait for their brother to work hard die and dive in like vampires over his property as if he doesn't have wife and children.

Lazy bones. Go and work!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by CJStarz: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2023
Bianca must not be too greedy. Those property, I'm sure,belonged to her late father in-law (who she never met, anyways). That her husband, being the first son,was in control of all the property,did not translate to the exclusion of his other siblings. Even the late greater Ojukwu would not take it lightly,if d dead were to see from their graves. The Ojukwu siblings deserve the ownership of their father's property but with the late Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu's children, including those from his first and second wives, having their own shares. Getting the law court to grant the custody of all the property to Bianca's two sons smacks of pure greed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Tareq1105: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley
How would my brother want to claim my property after my death

These things happen in families that lack love

It's an African thing but very common in the East.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Toni19: 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Why does he have to put All his legacies in Lagos?
What's wrong with southeast?
Why Lagos all the times with the igbos?
Just asking.. I believe this would have been amazing if these properties were to be in the southeast... I rise
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by adefitim(m): 4:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
So the acclaimed properties are in Lagos...

Congratulations to her, it’s goood to fight for your right
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Idaytesj29(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
bhella10:

"[/b]Delivering judgment on June 24, this year, the court presided over by Justice A. M. Lawal, after considering all the evidence adduced by the parties in the course of the proceedings spanning about 10 years, ruled that the claimants being biological children of the late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu by that virtue are entitled to the estate of their father, as well as his entitlements as a deceased director and shareholder of the Ist defendant"[b]

Judge, did your see a DNA result before you declared this judgement? Cos Femi Fani Kayode may disagree.

But anyways, I am not a lawyer. What do I know.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Bahamas95(m): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
I just love this woman, I admire her courage.... She's just like my mum, a no-nonsense woman. You can never intimidate an iron lady no matter who you think you're.

I wish to give Bianca a warm hug, I love smart and courageous women.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by juman(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
baralatie:

Pending harmonisation

Ok.
Wish her well.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by fof1: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Beremx:
Judgement well deserved after a long time.
If the properties belonged to Odumegwu Ojukwu and after his demise his brothers wanted to claim it, that's wrong.
Bianca has fought a good fight for her kids

It is the Properties of their Main Father Odumegwu Ojukwu Snr...the Billionaire Father of late Emeka Ojukwu... So the Defendants 2 to 7 have rights too to the Claim alongside Bianca and her Children, since Ojukwu was the Eldest of them All. So the Matter is in Order and will eventually be Resolved for all the Parties involved, Pls.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by maticar: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
Na dem dey even do pass unless she's divinely your own. That one you quoted is still a child.
The main thing is to be blessed with one's own true partner.
Lol
Sheath your sword brother
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Cantonese: 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:

Wicked Uncles.

Oga, read before jumping into comments.
The case is between Bianca Ojukwu and her two sons on one hand and Ojukwu’s other biological children by his first wife. The plaintiffs were Bianca Ojukwu, while the defendants were Ojukwu’s other biological children.
Ojukwu transport company that you read, belonged to Emeka Ojukwu’s father. They also own properties I Apapa wharf.

Please get informed.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by ogaemma: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:

Wicked Uncles.

My Brother some wicked family now do not honour will.
Some even go as far a threatening the lawyer the moment they sense that a huge part of the will did not favor them.
The best thing is what one of my Chairman did, he shared all his properties and by himself did the legal transfer of deed while he was still alive.
I admire that man's courage.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Princecdan9(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2023
Hey guys I have a great opportunity for us all to take advantage of.
Ok do you have any of these crypto exchanges? Binance, metamask, trustwallet or kucoin, where you are registered and verified with them?
If you do great, so here is it.
Ape is giving out free $2000 in airdrops. The airdrops will be withdrawn by August 20. Now like am doing, if you refer 5 people, additional $2,000 will be added to you, making it $4,000.
So guys, stop sleeping, wake up, make money to change your lives towards this Christmas season.
Airdrops is one of the biggest ways big guys make money in crypto and here comes the opportunity.
Due to the rules and guildlines of this great platform won't drop the link directly, so here is my Whatsapp line +233202047477 add me and write me so I can guild you to receiving your $2000 free ape worth of airdrop using your ERC 20. It's REAL 🤑🤑🤑 am currently in Ghana so add the +233 to be able to reach me on WhatsApp.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by 43Ronin: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
kokoA:
Is it the property that was willed to her that her in-laws are trying to collect? I know Ojukwu's father was a wealthy man to. If the property belongs to the senior Ojukwu then this judgement is wrong.
I really don't think so. its a property they inherited from their father if whic ojukwu was a director.its wrong to convert his shareholdings to your own when he has children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

But those Bianca boys are ikembas children.
They are carbon copy of ikemba like his other sons especially the one that was one time Local government chairman of Nnewi North Local government.
They all resemble

The only problem I have with this judgement is that ikemba had other biological sons so all of his biological sons have share in ikembas assets not just only Bianca's sons

As for the other ojukwu brothers, they shouldn't malign Bianca cause she had two sons for ikemba so she get strong ground for the family

But ojukwus Dad was very rich. See the kind Properties this Man had in ikoyi and other places

These properties today worth billions of Naira
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Cantonese: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
johnjose68:

You can imagine these i.pob lot fighting over properties in South West Lagos...and not in Enugu

Just Imagine!!!!

You can imagine if Awolowo or MKO Abiola families are fighting over properties in ANAMBRA. Just Imagine...Yorubas are well cultured and sensible.

This Ojukwu is the same father of I.pobian that pushed his minions to die miserable deaths in avoidable war and ran away from the same war....but imagine the coward guy had properties everywhere in Lagos!!! The same place whose people (omoluabis) he deceived his own minions to hate extra ordinarily!!!

His families cannot even stay and live peacefully in their Sit-at-home ridden Redmond yeast...but had to live peacefully but ungratefully in Jagaban Lagos angry

Mention one eminent I.pobian you know that has not lived in SouthWest!!!!!!!!!

Shameless frog.

You no kuku get the size of your foot as your own land in the area that you claim ownership. You are not kuku from Lagos. Shame will never allow you tell people your abule on social media.

Now they are talking about a properties belonging to the great grandchildren of the Ojukwus. All these years they were busy acquiring properties in choice areas, where was your papa papa papa? No where to be found. So far you have no legacy bequeathed to you.

Rather than focus to make your life better, you choose to go on social media insulting people. That’s the trait of lazy and hopeless youths. Since your parents have left nothing for you, what wil you leave for your own children? Olodo.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
nedekid:

Actually, those properties was late Louise Ojukwu properties. Ie Ojukwus father. Col Ojukwu had siblings.

Colonel ojukwu wasn't the first son of Louis odumegwu ojukwu

Na the first son Dede who is now dead was meant to have higher share but ikemba use strong hand become first son.

Also many of Louis odumegwu ojukwus assets were released by General Abacha. He and ikemba we're good friends. The properties were confiscated after the war

Head of State General Abacha released it back to his friend ikemba. That's why ikemba had more right over the assets than his siblings

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by djon78(m): 5:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
prophetfire:
It's a tricky case. The company in question is a company belonging to the entire family.
It belonged to Ikemba's father, Philip Ojukwu.
On his death his children took over it including Ikemba as one of the directors.
So the time Ikemba died, his other brothers said that the properties were company properties and not Ikemba's properties and should be administered as company properties.
Bianca disagreed saying that any company property under her husband's use automatically transfers to her and her children.
That's the issue of contention.
They didn't spell those things out properly and it's causing a rift in the family.
Courts will now do it for them and unending family strife has set in.

Ikemba had other sons before Bianca's sons
So it's not just for Bianca boys it's meant to be for all ikembas sons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly, Factional speaker, Ehie Edison Resigns / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public / Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.