Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate (37281 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by akosanwafo: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Okoroawusa:

From what I read in the judgment, I think what the judge ruled is that Emeka's children from Bianca should be included in the sharing of monies accrued from the assets and businesses of their grandfather Sir Louis Ojukwu based on the fact that their father (Emeka) was a director before his death. So his children must continue to eat from where he was eating from when he was alive and should not be deprived of that privilege simply because he is dead. So even in death he is still a son of Sir Louis Ojukwu.
Also, there is a property listed there that I believe Emeka used to live in with Bianca and children while he was alive and probably inherited from his father. The judge ruled that Bianca's children must not be evicted from that house under any circumstances because it became theirs once their father lived and died occupying the house even though probably it might not have been exclusively his as his father (Sir Louis Ojukwu) didn't bequeath it to him.

You might not understand what Bianca is fighting for. She is lucky that she is educated and politically connected if not she would have been thrown out and dumped in the streets. Polygamy na bastard.
Even me that I have two kids from two different women I have tidied up my will.

Dis one enter wella. Is good to marry a lady that is educated so nobody can treat ya wife anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by delpee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
djon78:

I think Bianca want to corner it for her two sons which is a no no

It must be for all ikembas children not only Bianca's own

Certainly it should be for ALL the children.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by moupe: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
delpee:

Certainly it should be for ALL the children.

Apparently, there are over 30 properties belonging to the Ojukwus dotted all over Lagos according to the property registry list in Lagos State and they are shared among Ojukwu’s brothers and some of Ojukwus other children like one Debe. The properties are in highbrow areas like Ikoyi, Yaba, Apapa including that famous Skyscraper in Apapa and the buildings and warehouses inside that massive complex. I once went there to meet a clearing agent, and there must be over a hundred offices inside that skyscraper alone. Sir Louis Ojukwu was one of Africa’s earliest billionaires. He even had many more properties in the South East and Port harcourt and some northern states. It’s obvious there is enough wealth to go round in that family.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
djon78:

Solomon talked about it in the book of Ecclesiastes in the Bible which he wrote

He said the vanity of life, after a Man ammases wealth, he doesn't know what will happen to it when he is gone
Maybe a scoundrel will lay hold of all his sweat

Like in this case. Ojukwus Dad wealth is now being fought for.

That's how it will be for most of these wealthy men today

All they amassed will be fought over

All wealthy men or those who made their money illegally?

There is no reason why if you plan yourself anyone should fight over one's property or wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo's First Wife Wrote A Book About Him / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.