Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women (4962 Views)

My Experience With This Soldier Taught Me Sad Lesson About Flirting With Women / How I Do Retrieve My Laptop From A Bitter Ex / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. (2) (3) (4)

My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Pukkalolo: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
A week ago, I had an appointment with a lawyer at 9am. I love keeping to time, so I came an hour earlier. When I got to his office he was not opened yet, so I had to sit outside and wait for him.

Few minutes later, a distressed young woman hurriedly walked towards her shop, which was closer to the lawyer's office. She tried to break the huge padlock so she can enter the shop.

"Is she a thief"

No, it's actually her shop. This is was the third time I was in that environment. I knew her; she sells lace and Ankara and other kinds of clothing materials in that shop.

I was wondering why she was trying to break the padlock. "wasn't she with her keys?"

Anyways, I decided to mind my own business and observe.

She found it difficult to break the padlock, so she ask the security man at the gate to help her.

The security was quite an elderly man. He asked her where her key was; she said she misplaced it yesterday while going home, but the spare key is inside the shop. And she needs to deliver some materials to a high valued customer who was waiting for her at the bustop. The material was inside the shop. And this was freaking her out because she doesn't want to lose this customer.

The security man tried his best to break the padlock, but being an old man there's only so much he can do. After few minutes of trying and failing, he gave up.

He was like, "My pikin, this padlock is too stubborn, e pass my power."

The woman was almost crying; she lamented, "O my Gosh, I'm going to lose this customer," then her phone rang.

"My God, The customer is the one calling me now," she said with a voice full of sadness.

Then old security man suddenly turned and looked at me, then looked at the woman.

"why not ask this young man over here to help you break it," he said while point at me.

I was like, "you mean me?"

He said, "Yes, you."

I replied, "It couldn't be"

He replied, "then who?"

"Number 3 stole the meat from the cooking..."

Alright... Jokes apart. cool Let's get serious. undecided

So the man said, "why not ask this young man over here to help you break the padlock," he said while pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the security man the exact way I would look at my mum back then, anytime she called me who was inside the room and ask me to give her a glass cup that was sitting very close to her.

In my mind, I was like, "break the padlock? angry.... what the heck! Do I look like a panel beater"

Anyways...

The young woman pleaded with me to help her break the padlock.

So I tried my best to break it. While trying to do it, she was busy "lamenting" behind me back..... saying, "Please God, let this padlock break oo...I don't want to lose this customer."

Chai... embarassed

Few lamentations later...

I finally was able to break the padlock. The padlock was still ok to be used though.

She happily thanked me graciously and then ran inside the shop to take the necessary Ankara and lace, then she rushed to bustop to give it to the customer who was waiting for her.

About 30 minutes later, she was back with a new brand of padlock. Then I surprisingly asked her, " the padlock we broke is still good, why buy a new padlock?"

She said, "I will never use that padlock again and I will never buy that type of padlock again."

Out of great curiosity, I asked her why.

She said and I quote, "If it was easy for us to easily break the padlock, then it will easy for a thief to break in and steal my goods... so that's why I'm changing it."

I was like, "Yeah, true."

But in my mind, I was like, "Wow!"

This is actually just reality of women in a relationship.

This same woman that was lamenting and complaining that this padlock was too strong to break... She was hoping and praying we would be able to break it. We finally break it, but now she rejects the padlock because of the very fact that we were able to break it.

This is why as a man, you should never change yourself to please a woman.

The woman was hoping to break the stubborn padlock, but on low-key she was attracted to Its stubbornness. But the moment she was able to break it down, she lost attraction for the padlock and detest it.

In a relationship, never allow her break you into complying to her selfish needs. Always stick to your values, principles and goals.

The very thing that makes her attracted to you is the very fact that she's unable to break you down into compliance and submissiveness.

Once the woman is to able break you into submitting to her selfish needs, she'll lose respect for you. You've been warned.

Stay blessed.

140 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by talented321: 9:05am On Jul 30, 2023
Men are the ones always learning lesson from women'' god'' puss360 come'' wetin dey happen

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Lucasinho(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Hmmm...deep

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by immortalcrown(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
Humans are insatiable.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Puss360(f): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Men are the ones always learning lesson from women'' god'' puss360 come'' wetin dey happen
lol..
Well, the woman's point of reasoning is actually a good one...
If na me, I'll buy two stronger ones.... So if I wan to recommend to someone, I'll say "buy this padlock, e over strong, na 4 guys help me break the last one"...

As regards to relationship, e go hard for you to see a woman wey love you die oo...
Coz I wonder what you mean by "Stick to your rules"...
What if the woman also "Stick to her rules nko"...
Here in Africa, Men don't know the difference between Fear and Respect... You all want a woman to fear you, meanwhile, the woman suppose to respect you... And respect they say is reciprocal..
Na respect go make a married woman tell another man outside boldly, "Sorry I'm married, I can't give you my number"...
But a woman that fears her husband will tell a man outside "Take my number, but no call me, coz of my husband. Na me go call you"...

Better be wise....

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by motymop: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2023
The person who wrote this must be mentally ill.

The woman was rational, do you think a sane man will buy that padlock again?

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Sonnobax15(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2023
Op,what she simply meant was that--You be future burglar".

Well,may our good deeds not bring us bad names ๐Ÿ™

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by phorget(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2023
So the new padlock she bought cant be broken I guess...

Make the woman dey play.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by PapaNnamdi: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2023
It's just a safety security measure,
Like someone using ur ATM to withdraw for you, u may decide to change the pin cos that person already knws it.
You already have an idea of how to break the lock, and she feels maybe you live around the vicinity
So she is just being careful

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Smitaro100(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Na wa o.. of all d problems bothering pple in dis country, na woman matter dis op carry for head like dandruff grin

Let d women breef.. grin

#table shaker.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by WantsandMore: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Compromise is also part of a relationship, though, and there's no one size fits all.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Starboytwo(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2023
Una too dey give advice on women matter and relationships abeg.
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Twisted analogy.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Bimpe29: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2023
Sounds instructive!

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by KingEarnest(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
This is insightful...Thanks

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by VinnyBaba: 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2023
OP, Kudos to you!

One of the Best Write up I have read on NL recently.๐Ÿ‘

In Business, Women are very Smart, Pragmatic and Ruthless!๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

But in their Relationship with Men, they expect Men to be Soft, and compromising. And when the Man refuses to,
They low-key Hate him. undecided

As a Man handling Women, Do ur thing and no send their Bullsh*t!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by blazepascal(m): 1:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
Very informative o.p

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Davoneskay(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
This story is more than 'padlock'. The analogy is deep. Don't be broken by a woman or anyone. Stick to your principles. Women don't always cherish weak men.

OP, kudos to you for such an interesting write-up.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Westerhoffe(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2023

So, she thought any thief will decide to spend time breaking padlock these days?
Some people and their method of reasoning.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by eze31362(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
nice one bro, is good to be yourself and a sure way also to live long, kudos

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by JayDaily2: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
It seems you're just learning about this.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by kenedyx: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
I liked the part where you just minded your business.

But you see that your analogy? No matter how padlock strong reach, e still get key wey dey open am steady.. infact if e no dey gree open easily na still inside dustbin e go find himself.

In dealing with women you have to be always agreeable and offering in things that concern her and you both as partners. But only in things that concern your personal life principles should you be unbending. Unless, you come off as toxic.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by ogashman(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2023
Op the woman was actually indirectly calling u a thief.... She bought a stronger padlock because u already know how to break the other one.

Infact she feel u re a thief.... If not... Why did she walk past u a young man, to go call an old man. Even when the old man could not open it, she still couldn't summon courage to call for ur help until she was reminded.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2023
Pukkalolo:
A week ago, I had an appointment with a lawyer at 9am. I love keeping to time, so I came an hour earlier. When I got to his office he was not opened yet, so I had to sit outside and wait for him.

Few minutes later, a distressed young woman hurriedly walked towards her shop, which was closer to the lawyer's office. She tried to break the huge padlock so she can enter the shop.

"Is she a thief"

No, it's actually her shop. This is was the third time I was in that environment. I knew her; she sells lace and Ankara and other kinds of clothing materials in that shop.

I was wondering why she was trying to break the padlock. "wasn't she with her keys?"

Anyways, I decided to mind my own business and observe.

She found it difficult to break the padlock, so she ask the security man at the gate to help her.

The security was quite an elderly man. He asked her where her key was; she said she misplaced it yesterday while going home, but the spare key is inside the shop. And she needs to deliver some materials to a high valued customer who was waiting for her at the bustop. The material was inside the shop. And this was freaking her out because she doesn't want to lose this customer.

The security man tried his best to break the padlock, but being an old man there's only so much he can do. After few minutes of trying and failing, he gave up.

He was like, "My pikin, this padlock is too stubborn, e pass my power."

The woman was almost crying; she lamented, "O my Gosh, I'm going to lose this customer," then her phone rang.

"My God, The customer is the one calling me now," she said with a voice full of sadness.

Then old security man suddenly turned and looked at me, then looked at the woman.

"why not ask this young man over here to help you break it," he said while point at me.

I was like, "you mean me?"

He said, "Yes, you."

I replied, "It couldn't be"

He replied, "then who?"

"Number 3 stole the meat from the cooking..."

Alright... Jokes apart. cool Let's get serious. undecided

So the man said, "why not ask this young man over here to help you break the padlock," he said while pointing at me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the security man the exact way I would look at my mum back then, anytime she called me who was inside the room and ask me to give her a glass cup that was sitting very close to her.

In my mind, I was like, "break the padlock? angry.... what the heck! Do I look like a panel beater"

Anyways...

The young woman pleaded with me to help her break the padlock.

So I tried my best to break it. While trying to do it, she was busy "lamenting" behind me back..... saying, "Please God, let this padlock break oo...I don't want to lose this customer."

Chai... embarassed

Few lamentations later...

I finally was able to break the padlock. The padlock was still ok to be used though.

She happily thanked me graciously and then ran inside the shop to take the necessary Ankara and lace, then she rushed to bustop to give it to the customer who was waiting for her.

About 30 minutes later, she was back with a new brand of padlock. Then I surprisingly asked her, " the padlock we broke is still good, why buy a new padlock?"

She said, "I will never use that padlock again and I will never buy that type of padlock again."

Out of great curiosity, I asked her why.

She said and I quote, "If it was easy for us to easily break the padlock, then it will easy for a thief to break in and steal my goods... so that's why I'm changing it."

I was like, "Yeah, true."

But in my mind, I was like, "Wow!"

This is actually just reality of women in a relationship.

This same woman that was lamenting and complaining that this padlock was too strong to break... She was hoping and praying we would be able to break it. We finally break it, but now she rejects the padlock because of the very fact that we were able to break it.

This is why as a man, you should never change yourself to please a woman.

The woman was hoping to break the stubborn padlock, but on low-key she was attracted to Its stubbornness. But the moment she was able to break it down, she lost attraction for the padlock and detest it.

In a relationship, never allow her break you into complying to her selfish needs. Always stick to your values, principles and goals.

The very thing that makes her attracted to you is the very fact that she's unable to break you down into compliance and submissiveness.

Once the woman is to able break you into submitting to her selfish needs, she'll lose respect for you. You've been warned.

Stay blessed.

In summary men are like Padlocks. Hahahaha grin

I like it when we use and dump WEAK men.
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by TheBillyonaire: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
It is human nature, not really a woman's nature. You do not chase what you already have conquered. Why should anyone buy a padlock that is breakable?

You feel that you put in a lot of work to break the padlock, hence the need for more appreciation even though you know that a lock should be unbreakable.

The woman is just smarter than you on that level of reasoning and it makes no sense to you, but it makes sense to highly selfless minds. Need I add that the major reason you arrived there earlier than expected was because you were placed there in order to help that woman and learn this advance lesson?

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Dimaya: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Georgeweah(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
good for her
Dimaya:
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Error401: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2023
Its beyond your mental capability

Westerhoffe:

So, she thought any thief will decide to spend time breaking padlock these days?
Some people and their method of reasoning.

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by correctguy101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
lol..
Well, the woman's point of reasoning is actually a good one...
If na me, I'll buy two stronger ones.... So if I wan to recommend to someone, I'll say "buy this padlock, e over strong, na 4 guys help me break the last one"...

As regards to relationship, e go hard for you to see a woman wey love you die oo...
Coz I wonder what you mean by "Stick to your rules"...
What if the woman also "Stick to her rules nko"...
Here in Africa, Men don't know the difference between Fear and Respect... You all want a woman to fear you, meanwhile, the woman suppose to respect you... And respect they say is reciprocal..
Na respect go make a married woman tell another man outside boldly, "Sorry I'm married, I can't give you my number"...
But a woman that fears her husband will tell a man outside "Take my number, but no call me, coz of my husband. Na me go call you"...

Better be wise....

Words of wisdom.

We see you wise one....

Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by kelspinall(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
educative
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Omoawoke: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2023
I thought she rewarded you with something nice.

I am disappointed at the ending
Re: My Experience With This Woman Taught Me A Bitter Lesson About Most Women by Bluezy13(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2023
Since 2016, anytime a shop owner ask me to help her break her key, I quickly refer her to a welder/mechanic and I sometimes take the pleasure to search for one for her.

" Take Me Home If You Cannot Buy Bottled Water ".. Pictures (censored) +18 / IF I WERE [come On In And Play!] / My Boyfriend Leaves Fountain Of Saliva In My Mouth Whenever He Kisses Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62