Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things (76763 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / COVID-19: Don't Come Home For Christmas - PTF Advises Nigerians Abroad / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by franchasofficia: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
justwise:
[/b]

What is the population of Muslims in the UK?
Don't worry, underrate Muslims at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Mindlog: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
franchasofficia:
But Muslim population in the UK is growing at an alarming rate which spells doom for UK in few years from now.

Wait and see, time will prove me right on this

Nothing alarming, even till now there are more Catholics in the UK than the Muslims, not to talk of other Christians of different denominations.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by TheGift: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mindlog:

Did you bother to read my other posts after it?

No I did not. Maybe it would have helped if you captured your fully formed thoughts in that one post.

Or Maybe you care to share here, as I honestly don't have the time or obligation to read every single post written by a poster whose one post I commented on.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ugbarreta(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Purvan:

Says who ??

There are a lot of agricultural and mining work there

You can work remote there with peace of mind

Baba mining work no easy oo. may God bless our hustle.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by charlizonto: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
what if one hardly sleep during day time but at night? Night work without short period to take a nap isn't easy o, especially for those who hardly sleep during day time.

Bros e beta pass factory night work for 9ja
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Calitoscassius(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2023
AlphaWolf27:
Re: #4 - Because you are washing toilets in the UK does not mean others have to use that as a benchmark. There are different levels of persons going to the UK, the compiler of this article is obviously at the bottom of the chain.
Anyone who is not at the bottom of the chain as acording to you, cheesy should stay put their own country then, You think people washing toilet are hungry in the UK? Some people actually go to work just for the heck of it or just because they do not want to be lonely at home. And i didn't read where the topic mentioned washing toilets. cheesy

Upon all what was written on the topic about the UK from number 1 to the end what came into your mind is washing toilets? grin grin grin.. you are a morron.

I can bet my left mix Lebanese butt, you don't have £10 to your name. tongue
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Calitoscassius(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Xcom:

Stop insulting people or assuming situations.

Make your point and move
Don't mind the ignoramus.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Calitoscassius(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
shfizle:

Person wey no get motor money say e prefer Honda to Mercedes.

UK no dey even dash visa again, so your problem don solve na.
Exactly grin grin People who are not capable of reaching a destination would give excuse that it is too far.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Calitoscassius(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Everything noted are true, however number 2 you can do, just that you may not see who to cheat with grin, you would have to find the person to cheat with first. Prostitutes can be very expensive, I know! I have paid for sex several and some times.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Yaks02(m): 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Mindlog:

There are some 12 hours jobs from 8p.m to 8a.m, that entails you to just be awake throughout the night while the teenager being looked after is in his/her room, on their phones or playing video games until he/she goes to bed while you are downstairs in the sitting room watching Netflix and sipping coffee or tea as they just want an adult who would be awake throughout the night, making sure the young person do not run away during the night as you would have the house keys on you after having locked doors that leads outside of the house, complete the expected paperwork of how of the shift is going and getting paid £12.70 per hour.

Help me find this kind of work nw
I'm down for it
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by AlphaWolf27: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Anyone who is not at the bottom of the chain as acording to you, cheesy should stay put their own country then, You think people washing toilet are hungry in the UK? Some people actually go to work just for the heck of it or just because they do not want to be lonely at home. And i didn't read where the topic mentioned washing toilets. cheesy

Upon all what was written on the topic about the UK from number 1 to the end what you came into your mind is washing toilets? grin grin grin.. you are a morron.

I can bet my left mix Lebanese butt, you don't have £10 to your name. tongue

pains you so badly grin grin grin........Go and hug transformer then.....
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ogbonti: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
doggedfighter:

What do you mean by the bolded, please ?

when you leave the USA lets say Miami for instance or even Phoenix or Dallas or Oakland - IF you touch down in the UK e be like say you travel from Abuja to Owo or Ore.... FACT!

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Calitoscassius(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
AlphaWolf27:

pains you so badly grin grin grin........Go and hug transformer then.....
Exactly, as i expected grin i wasn't expecting any sensible response from you. You still sounds stupeed and hopeless. grin

I am glad you agree that you don't even have £10 to your name.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by PDJT: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahahaha. My friend is male, he dey buy am for him partner. cheesy

-Okay. Now you know; please educate your male friend to inform his sex partner.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Welcomme: 2:55am On Aug 01, 2023
hustla:

Care home sponsorship is one of the worst ways to migrate to the UK (in my own opinion)

smiley
Why did you say this, bro? I will love you give your honest review as one of my relative is about to get one.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by hustla(m): 6:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Welcomme:
Why did you say this, bro? I will love you give your honest review as one of my relative is about to get one.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJbU1Ct7/

See example 1
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by galadima77(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2023
pansophist:

And crowded. Rooms are so small, I wonder if I dey inside prison.

Hotels will squeeze the most out of rooms, just to accommodate as many guests wey possible.

The underground is just filled with grumpy-looking faces, and it doesn't feel like the UK I knew watching Mr Bean or James Bond.

Just go to a busy street and shout "Mohammed", maybe two people will turn and ask if you're calling their name grin

Now do the same with a typical British name like Connor, people will wonder if you're mad because no one bears Connor here grin

People are legitly broke. Not even those doing menial jobs, but white-collar folks. I can't believe that was the country that colonised almost half the world just a century ago.

Okay, I exaggerated, but you get the gist. The UK is very different than how the media project it.

That's why it's called media propaganda.
Your views are insightful.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
galadima77:

That's why it's called media propaganda.
Your views are insightful.

No one does propaganda better than the anglos.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by steadyMoving22: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2023
pansophist:

And crowded. Rooms are so small, I wonder if I dey inside prison.

Hotels will squeeze the most out of rooms, just to accommodate as many guests wey possible.

The underground is just filled with grumpy-looking faces, and it doesn't feel like the UK I knew watching Mr Bean or James Bond.

Just go to a busy street and shout "Mohammed", maybe two people will turn and ask if you're calling their name grin

Now do the same with a typical British name like Connor, people will wonder if you're mad because no one bears Connor here grin

People are legitly broke. Not even those doing menial jobs, but white-collar folks. I can't believe that was the country that colonised almost half the world just a century ago.

Okay, I exaggerated, but you get the gist. The UK is very different than how the media project it.

London is just one part of the uk tho plus some other cites accommodation in the UK are quite spacious with great condition for living.

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ajoyeleke(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
hustla:

You can wink

Are you in the UK?

No I'm not, but willing to migrate

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.