Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things (76702 Views)

5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / COVID-19: Don't Come Home For Christmas - PTF Advises Nigerians Abroad / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by nedekid: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
millionboi2:
Na bcoz say you no get d money,na him make you think say uk na heaven.
Ok. God go make me get money like you. IJN. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Regex: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Yes oh.

From Central London to Heathrow Airport na like 65 pounds. grin

If you want to enjoy U.K as an immigrant, avoid living in London for the first two/three years.

Omo I lived in London for a while and I can attest to this. In fact down South of England is fucking expensive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Regex:

Omo I lived in London for a while and I can attest to this. In fact down South of England is fucking expensive.

Imagine fly entering London from Amsterdam for 15 pounds, then a train ride from Stansted to central London come cost close to 30 pounds. Just imagine that.

Flying into the country cheap pass train inside the country. No be juju be that?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
OboOlora:
They have destroyed Nigeria so much that the citizens are paying 10M for sponsorship to a 3rd world country like UK. A place saturated with war-destroyed asylum seekers and desperate Asians, omashey o

Nigerians only see the exchange rate, they don’t know the real deal till they arrive in UK.

And as per cheating, if u have money u go still cheat for UK o. The hose Naija students de suffer die, boiz de even nack dem with 25quids and steak bake from Greggs🤣

Obo olora,

Shalaye fun mi. Joor naw grin

3 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
franchasofficia:
I just don't like that country called UK angry

You can hardly hear people say good or enticing things about UK unlike USA.

UK seems to be a 3rd World country cool

Uk seems like, or it's a third-world country?

Enter Norway, then go to the Uk after that, and you will be genuinely shocked at how come people want to kill themselves to enter the UK.

Right now, the most common name for male babies born in the UK is Mohammed. Brits are already a minority in London already, populated by immigrants that cant even speak English.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by WriterX(m): 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
He core be say na this ten things I fit do well well pass..staying alone (introvert) A+ , humility, Abstinence A+ Hardworking B+ Loyalty A+ Cooking B- Tolerance/Endurance A+ (worked with creche,kindergarten and elderly) Dear lord, your boy is loyal and ever ready!

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by litaninja(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
Can't mods block such posts
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Regex: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2023
pansophist:

Imagine fly entering London from Amsterdam for 15 pounds, then a train ridefrom Stansted to central London come cost close to 30 pounds. Just imagine that.

Flying into the country cheap pass train inside the country. No be juju be that?

Baba London is fucking expensive. In Newcastle you fit buy £5 days aver ticket and go round Tyne and Wear County. But for London it cost more than that. Na run I run commot the city.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by RikudoSennin: 12:05am On Jul 31, 2023
pansophist:

Obo olora,

grin
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by litaninja(m): 12:13am On Jul 31, 2023
All absolutely tasteless.

Sleekfingers:

You called foreign food tasteless.

Have you eaten chicken and chips, English breakfast , roast dinner, shepherd pie etc
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by litaninja(m): 12:15am On Jul 31, 2023
What has the "respect" your leaders hoarding donated palliative stock from you amounted to?
musicwriter:
Even if you pay me just to live in the UK, I'll never do that. I don't know why an African would want to live in the UK of all countries.......a country that has no respect for you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by emmaodet: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2023
pansophist:

Obo olora,

grin

To me, it's even the moniker that sounds somehow.
How will someone call himself obo olora? Fatty pussy or pussy full of fat.
What kind of person is that? What kind of evil spirit inspires him to choose such a name

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 1:12am On Jul 31, 2023
emmaodet:

grin

To me, it's even the moniker that sounds somehow.
How will someone call himself obo olora? Fatty pussy or pussy full of fat.
What kind of person is that? What kind of evil spirit inspires him to choose such a name

As in eh, na the only username for this forum wey make me laugh. grin

Where that name carry my imagination go, if Jesus come now now, I no go make heaven. grin
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by emmaodet: 1:19am On Jul 31, 2023
pansophist:

As in eh, na the only username for this forum wey make me laugh. grin

Where that name carry my imagination go, if Jesus come now now, I no go make heaven. grin

grin grin
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by pansophist(m): 1:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Regex:

Baba London is fucking expensive. In Newcastle you fit buy £5 days aver ticket and go round Tyne and Wear County. But for London it cost more than that. Na run I run commot the city.

And crowded. Rooms are so small, I wonder if I dey inside prison.

Hotels will squeeze the most out of rooms, just to accommodate as many guests wey possible.

The underground is just filled with grumpy-looking faces, and it doesn't feel like the UK I knew watching Mr Bean or James Bond.

Just go to a busy street and shout "Mohammed", maybe two people will turn and ask if you're calling their name grin

Now do the same with a typical British name like Connor, people will wonder if you're mad because no one bears Connor here grin

People are legitly broke. Not even those doing menial jobs, but white-collar folks. I can't believe that was the country that colonised almost half the world just a century ago.

Okay, I exaggerated, but you get the gist. The UK is very different than how the media project it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Upworkwriter007(f): 1:46am On Jul 31, 2023
Purvan:
Wu UK epp ??

UK issa first world shithole

E better I go Ecuador than UK
They're deceiving you. No cap.

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by LOVEGINO(m): 2:39am On Jul 31, 2023
BabaIbo:
I pity those traveling to UK, honestly!
e still better pass naija sha.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ugbarreta(m): 3:29am On Jul 31, 2023
Purvan:
Wu UK epp ??

UK issa first world shithole

E better I go Ecuador than UK

But there’s no work in Ecuador 🇪🇨

1 Like

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by sharone21(f): 4:42am On Jul 31, 2023
folake4u:

Hahaha.

My friend said postpills are kinda expensive there and gets a cheap one of £15 for one tablet. cheesy

Na to dey tell person make e pack many come from Nigeria oh.

True talk.... And one Nairalander male said boastfully that he uses 1000 Naira to get a lady in bed .... So, annoying..... We have not talked about her preventing illnesses.....

It's terrible when one has no money, no empathy and no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ChristianMuslim: 4:49am On Jul 31, 2023
Anything that involves money legally, if its not robbery, fraud, killing , ritual, kidnapping.. if its legal im in.. even if u add 100more obstacles i dont care.. Get rich or die tryin legally
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by ChristianMuslim: 4:52am On Jul 31, 2023
The loan shark work im doing in Naija is even worst than all what you mentioned
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by descarado: 4:54am On Jul 31, 2023
EmirOfNews:
Bro, Pls for God sake, kindly help with these questions so that I won't blame myself. I'm seriously thinking of relocating to the UK with my wife before December. Pls, I have 4 questions.

1. Can me, my wife and 8months old baby survive in the UK with 12hrs job?

2. Is it 100% sure that my wife and I will be able to secure a job once we get to the UK?

3. As you wrote up there, what will be the take home from the £12.70 per hour job?

4. Must there be a degree certificate to secure jobs at all levels?

Thanks man !!
You may not necessarily earn 12.70 per hour. Mostly below that.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by COMPAQ(m): 5:57am On Jul 31, 2023
OboOlora:
They have destroyed Nigeria so much that the citizens are paying 10M for sponsorship to a 3rd world country like UK. A place saturated with war-destroyed asylum seekers and desperate Asians, omashey o

Nigerians only see the exchange rate, they don’t know the real deal till they arrive in UK.

And as per cheating, if u have money u go still cheat for UK o. The hose Naija students de suffer die, boiz de even nack dem with 25quids and steak bake from Greggs🤣

Lol. Have some of our runs girls found their way to UK schools and have they continued their nonsense there!
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by osothermal(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
how possible can someone be awake throughout the night without feeling sleepy?
You can do important things with your phone or laptops
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by osothermal(m): 6:06am On Jul 31, 2023
BabaIbo:
I pity those traveling to UK, honestly!
Have pity for yourself bro.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by Father4all: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2023
UnfairLife7:
what if one hardly sleep during day time but at night? Night work without short period to take a nap isn't easy o, especially for those who hardly sleep during day time.
you will adapt
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by maasoap(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2023
aspabay:
Nigerians will travel for 2 months and become expert travel and immigration advisers
You better read and learn. And if you have questions, ask.
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by musicwriter(m): 7:11am On Jul 31, 2023
litaninja:
What has the "respect" your leaders hoarding donated palliative stock from you amounted to?

The leaders hoarding palliatives are creations of the UK. They shop in the UK, bank in the UK, school in the UK, have houses in the UK, go to hospital in the UK, holiday in the UK. They're just the new colonial masters in black skin, that's why they have no respect for any Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by maasoap(m): 7:13am On Jul 31, 2023
EgunMogaji2:

Don’t be a child molester.
That's a criminal offence, it is not part of the information Op is providing
Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by maasoap(m): 7:26am On Jul 31, 2023
abba190:
op shame on you for thinking that those white folks are not lazy compared to us
Shame on him? You shouldn't have said that to him, very wrong.
Firstly, nowhere in his post did he say blacks/Nigerians are lazy or whites are not lazy.
Secondly, if whites are lazy compared to you, it is still their country. They've got to enjoy some privileges which you as an immigrant might not be entitled to. So, they can afford to be lazy while you can't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things by maasoap(m): 7:35am On Jul 31, 2023
Regex:
All these idiots! Una no fit rest? UK this UK that! Kilode! Facebook the same thing, twitter worse, nairaland Pele! What js actually wrong with una and advise una deh give about the country? Cho cho you talk the one you no suppose talk...

I believe by January all these go reduce as people weh go come either get their money or will be busy sorting their fees out via work. The former being of low percentage. Ndi ara!

It surprises you that Nigerians could actually be castigating UK, your host country? It is good to know that not all Nigerian youth are obsessed with UK. Sorry friend, it is what it is, not everyone thinks UK streets are littered with golds and currencies

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

G20 Summit: Donald Trump's Motorcade Vs Vladimir Putin's Motorcade In Japan / Akwa Ibom Christmas's Village Home To All Christian Tourists... Photos / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.