Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage (1259 Views)

Why Do Men Now Insist On Getting A Woman Pregnant Before Marriage? / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage Is Now Becoming Acceptable By The Society. WHY? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Hollyharjii: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2023
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your opinion on this issue, most of my friends (60%) who is now married, married as a result that they impregnated their lady and this prompted the wedding. So they had to do the wedding before the lady delivers the baby.

My concern now is that, this issue is now becoming the normal norms amongst other friend, because to be honest with you, if the pregnancy hasn't surface, settling down wouldn't have crossed their minds at all, so is it a good thing for the lady to be pregnant before wedding or not

Cause, I, as a person is beginning to think in thesame direction as that's the only thing that may lure me into getting married asap

Please help push to front page
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Taylor90: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2023
cry
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Puss360(f): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2023
No.. Sex before marriage, that's fine... Lol.. but when we talk of pregnancy before marriage, what do u term "Marriage".. coz here in 9ja we have 3 forms of marriage...
Two are financially heavy, one (court) is easy...
If you are getting pregnant, before doing court.. then that's fine...
But say getting pregnant before the other two, if you no get money no try am.. coz before you know , pikin don land... From there, plans to do traditional Nd church takes backseat as child upbringing takes precedence...
Think well...
And mind you, as a woman, getting pregnant no mean say the guy go marry you...
Ask baby mama
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Purvan(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2023
You're def thinking from your anus nigger
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by talented321: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Yes''' that is the first sign of registration'' thank u
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
Not good
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Puss360(f): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:
Why? Because he voiced out his opinion?? Na wa for you o

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Hollyharjii: 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
Puss360:
No.. Sex before marriage, that's fine... Lol.. but when we talk of pregnancy before marriage, what do u term "Marriage".. coz here in 9ja we have 3 forms of marriage...
Two are financially heavy, one (court) is easy...
If you are getting pregnant, before doing court.. then that's fine...
But say getting pregnant before the other two, if you no get money no try am.. coz before you know , pikin don land... From there, plans to do traditional Nd church takes backseat as child upbringing takes precedence...
Think well...
And mind you, as a woman, getting pregnant no mean say the guy go marry you...
Ask baby mama

Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Hollyharjii: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
Purvan:

You're allow to say whatever you like as long as it doesn't removes a hair from my head tongue
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Quality20(m): 1:52pm On Jul 30, 2023
Its not good or acceptable here in the north, in fact we prefer our women to be virgin before marriage

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Savedday2: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
You are free to get them pregnant!

But marriage, no go area!

They are all ashawo that, is out to bring you down.

Don't let Thier innocent look deceive you. When it comes to deceit, 9ja girls are the highest. Devil dey learn work where them day.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by donald017: 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i will drop my WhatsApp number07052408578we could start somewhere
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Dimaya: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2023
donald017:
Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i will drop my WhatsApp number07052408578we could start somewhere
You are looking for sugar mummy right?
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Lance008(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Truth be told
Have see marriage that didn't produce any child if you mean each other well u can have a child before marriage
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by kelspinall(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
with the way gals #oe around nowadays..omoh you go collect belle before marriage
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Exmilitant(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
OP correct the grammar. You could use 'right' instead of 'good.' cool

Back to topic, our world is rolling downwards, back to the paleolithic age. What was once frowned at has become the norm.
So what must we the few remaining conservatives do? Nothing!
Try to effect a change, you die untimely. So I have decided to passively watch events. Knowing that in due course, mother earth will take care of herself. She doesn't need any Messiah or spokesperson, she is capable. She is only being patient.
No! It is not right for a women to take in before marriage rites are done.

I didn't know I could write fine. Maybe it is because of two bottle of Budweiser just downloaded. I think so.
I would encourage you all to change beer brand and cultivate Budweiser so you can write perfectly like me.
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2023
lipsrsealed
I support it.......With the rate at which bannies of nowadays dey bang and wipe different preeks and also the way these yahoo+ guys dey use their wombs for money ritual;A guyman really need to test-run what he's about to buy make he no come carry a log of wood put for house all in the name of wife undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Goodlady(f): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2023
For virgin/fresh couple, no. Cos it should be no sex before marriage.
But for divorces or people that have tasted sex before, they are free to get pregnant.
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Merry100: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Savedday2:
You are free to get them pregnant!

But marriage, no go area!

They are all ashawo that, is out to bring you down.

Don't let Thier innocent look deceive you. When it comes to deceit, 9ja girls are the highest. Devil dey learn work where them day.
E be like say na man born this one.
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by donald017: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2023
Yes do you have one
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by donald017: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
You are looking for sugar mummy right?
Yes do you have one
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
donald017:

Yes do you have one
NO
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by donald017: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
NO
Are you single
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by aisha1314(f): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please I need your opinion on this issue, most of my friends (60%) who is now married, married as a result that they impregnated their lady and this prompted the wedding. So they had to do the wedding before the lady delivers the baby.

My concern now is that, this issue is now becoming the normal norms amongst other friend, because to be honest with you, if the pregnancy hasn't surface, settling down wouldn't have crossed their minds at all, so is it a good thing for the lady to be pregnant before wedding or not

Cause, I, as a person is beginning to think in thesame direction as that's the only thing that may lure me into getting married asap

Please help push to front page

As a non religious person who believes religious or biblical morals are shitty trash, I say there's nothing wrong with it. As long as both partners are ready, financially and otherwise, to become good parents, without depending on or becoming a burden to anyone than what's bad there?

I don't plan on getting married, only having a long term relationship, but I want 1 or 2 children. I think marriage is outdated and unnecessary really and you don't need marriage to have a loving and fulfilling relationship or children.
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Evestar200(f): 5:44pm On Sep 04, 2023
🤧
Re: Is It Good To Be Pregnant Before Marriage by Kobojunkie: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Dear Nairalanders, Please I need your opinion on this issue, most of my friends (60%) who is now married, married as a result that they impregnated their lady and this prompted the wedding. So they had to do the wedding before the lady delivers the baby. My concern now is that, this issue is now becoming the normal norms amongst other friend, because to be honest with you, if the pregnancy hasn't surface, settling down wouldn't have crossed their minds at all, so is it a good thing for the lady to be pregnant before wedding or not Cause, I, as a person is beginning to think in thesame direction as that's the only thing that may lure me into getting married asap . Please help push to front page
How many of those friends of yours were certain the baby is theirs? Una go just dey create useless traditions for una sef left and right. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About Some Things She Does / She Lied To Her Parents She’s With Me”- Man Recounts Experience With Cheating GF / Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.