Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. (3356 Views)

Presidential Election: Will Supreme Court Do Justice Just Like In Kenya? - Dino / New Naira: Buhari Cannot Overrule A Supreme Court Order – Ozekhome / Kperogi slams Supreme Court: CJN Ariwoola May Give Us A Supreme Court President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Blitzking: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2023
How many supreme Court judges are we supposed to have per time. It think usa has 7,8 or 9
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by tartar9(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Must be Justice Centus Nweze.

Maybe dem don poison the man.

Just to make sure Southeast has no representative on the Supreme Court bench😏
So you're saying the late judge's judgement will be clouded because he's an igbo man

2 Likes

Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Bullionaire: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2023
WorldRichest:

That's your problem. There is no brilliant judge from that side. If you mention a brilliant drug trafficker or brilliant baby factory merchant, then you may be right.

One of the so called Supreme Court judges from that side gave birth to a 72 years old boy called Charlie Boy who has been behaving mentally unstable on the streets and on the cyberspace.

Yeah, you right.

But you didn't mention that your tramp of a mum had a raving lunatic sire you.
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Penguin2: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
your thoughts have been confirmed. Chai!!
My instincts rarely fail me.
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Beremx(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:

My instincts rarely fail me.
I read he was the only Supreme Judge who opposed Hope Uzodinma's victory . Interesting
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Justbehave(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2023
Bullionaire:
A Supreme Court judge fun the south east noted for his cerebral and brilliant judgements just died today.

I'm a family member so this is first hand info.

😢.

Rip C..........

Please bookmark here.
Ejoor is that you?
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Exclusive101: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2023
But the Ipob Obidafti Oduduwa I quoted below claim the judge was killed by Tinubu, I believe he is also an eye witness to when Tinubu was killing so the man will not deliver the right judgement for Pandoraa Obi

pek:
It is confirmed. Justice Nweze is late. He was sick for over two months. RIP.
odduduwa post=124773811:
Now they have killed the only Igbo man to scuttle all their evil plans
Penguin2:
Must be Justice Centus Nweze.

Maybe dem don poison the man.

Just to make sure Southeast has no representative on the Supreme Court bench😏
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by toneroforever(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2023
WorldRichest:

That's your problem. There is no brilliant judge from that side. If you mention a brilliant drug trafficker or brilliant baby factory merchant, then you may be right.

One of the so called Supreme Court judges from that side gave birth to a 72 years old boy called Charlie Boy who has been behaving mentally unstable on the streets and on the cyberspace.

Funny how people just write rubbish here.

FYI, the IQ/intellectual level of the average Igbo person is high.
For instance in the US,Igbo students are among the best rated African American/immigrants that graduate from American Universities with excellent/very good results.

I don't know where u r from though, but I hope ur folks are academically sound...at least something to give u some bragging rights before u cast aspersions on the great Igbo tribe... otherwise please STFU.
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Bullionaire: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2023
Justbehave:
Ejoor is that you?
onye m?
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by RenaissanceGuy: 11:07am On Jul 31, 2023
Beremx:
I read he was the only Supreme Judge who opposed Hope Uzodinma's victory . Interesting
Please stop these baseless conspiracy theories and victimisation hues. It's making the Igbo tribe look verrrrry stűpid. Even if the man had publicly promised to rule against Tinubu when the case come to the SC, can his single vote alone cancel the other 8 votes?? What was even the guarantee that he'd have been shortlisted amongst the 9 justices to hear the case, since they are currently more than 15??
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Justbehave(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2023
Bullionaire:
onye m?
Na one of your fellow contractors for 042.
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by WorldRichest: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2023
Bullionaire:

Yeah, you right.

But you didn't mention that your tramp of a mum had a raving lunatic sire you.

Take your drugs so that you will not end up where your father is
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by WorldRichest: 6:26am On Aug 01, 2023
toneroforever:

Funny how people just write rubbish here.

FYI, the IQ/intellectual level of the average Igbo person is high.
For instance in the US,Igbo students are among the best rated African American/immigrants that graduate from American Universities with excellent/very good results.

I don't know where u r from though, but I hope ur folks are academically sound...at least something to give u some bragging rights before u cast aspersions on the great Igbo tribe... otherwise please STFU.

I won't bring myself to the gutter level of argue with Southern Almajaris
Re: A Supreme Court Justice Just Died Today. by Drsnives(m): 1:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Britishpea:

Tinubu said that about two months to the election in the UK. SO what were you looking at? What were the likes of Atiku and Obi looking at to allow him to have grabbed the power still? Una mumu no go do I swear.
Oga continue your domestic work in UK n leave us alone.. iranu... Why did you japa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Tribunal Reverses Daylight Robbery, Declares Adams Oshiomhole Gov / Northern Nigerians Are Not Civilized Peoples / Shoprite Store In Ib Met Its Revenue Projection For 6 Months In Less Than 8weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.