Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,547 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Sex In Marriage: To Help You Reach Orgasm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex In Marriage: To Help You Reach Orgasm (788 Views)

How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! / Ladies: You Need This To Reach Orgasm Whenever You Want. / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex In Marriage: To Help You Reach Orgasm by LoveUdie: 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2023
WHAT EXACTLY IS AN ORGASM?

Orgasm can be defined as the peak or climax of SEXUAL excitement. Married couples should make it an objective to drive their partner to this peak during sexual acts.

The following steps will help to build up the excitement that would help you reach Orgasm.

1: Look nice, smell nice, and be clean. Stop carrying dirty pants around, learn to understand that vagina hairs need to be shaved or trimmed. It's so annoying that some ladies smell badly inside there which comes as a distraction.
You may choose to wear (nightwear, bra, or panties.

Take note that every man is Attracted by what they see.

2: Chose a nice and comfortable place to help you have undistracted sex. Eg. Hotel, living room, bathroom, bedroom, floor. Etc

3: Adjust the light to what suits you---- Darkness, dim lights, or bright lights.

4: pre-intimacy should begin with spontaneous endearing conversation accompanied by loving pats, hugs, and kisses.
Sir, pre-intimacy is a must, women are more moved by what touches them, what they see, and what they hear, unlike men that are been moved by what they see. Therefore, don't Rush your woman as if she is running elsewhere.

5: Gradually learn to UnCloth each other. Do you know a woman finds it Romantically rewarding, if her husband is the one that will gently UnCloth her? Just as a man feels happy if the wife is the one that will tell her husband, my king, I want you to see me. stop rushing her as if someone is about to catch you in the act. Even God knows you are doing it and he has no trouble with what you are doing.

6: The husband must continue Stimulating the woman's clitoris until she is high before penetration. Eg. He may gently start handling the clitoris with his tongue or finger. kissing and caressing her lips, thighs, buttocks, clitoris, labia, and other parts of her body until she is sexually excited. This will signal an increase in vaginal lubrication to enhance penetration and sweetness.

7: The wife should also continue Stimulating her husband's penis by rubbing and caressing the penis especially the cap or the tip and gently touching his tentacles.

PLEASE NOTE: Orgasmic Excitement in women is slower and last longer than in men. The women's Build-up during orgasm can be compared to the heating of an electric iron, whereas that of the man can be compared to switching on an electric bulb. This is why you need to take your time and not rush her.

8: At a point where the husband judges that his wife is at the height of her cloud 8 now he can penetrate. Do you know that one of the most pleasurable things during sexual intercourse is the woman's feelings about the man's penis entering her vagina? Not intimacy gadgets or as men are fooled to Believe that toys are far better than the real penis. Oh, my Goodness, you need to know the benefits of the pre-fluids that come out from a man's penis before entering.

9: Talk to each other and express your feelings during the act.
Read more at... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/?m=1

By Dr. Ikemsinachi.

1 Like

Re: Sex In Marriage: To Help You Reach Orgasm by MrsTwrite(f): 1:26am On Jul 31, 2023
Sex Education 👏👏👏👏
Re: Sex In Marriage: To Help You Reach Orgasm by Tunagee(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2023
LoveUdie:
WHAT EXACTLY IS AN ORGASM?

Orgasm can be defined as the peak or climax of SEXUAL excitement. Married couples should make it an objective to drive their partner to this peak during sexual acts.

The following steps will help to build up the excitement that would help you reach Orgasm.

1: Look nice, smell nice, and be clean. Stop carrying dirty pants around, learn to understand that vagina hairs need to be shaved or trimmed. It's so annoying that some ladies smell badly inside there which comes as a distraction.
You may choose to wear (nightwear, bra, or panties.

Take note that every man is Attracted by what they see.

2: Chose a nice and comfortable place to help you have undistracted sex. Eg. Hotel, living room, bathroom, bedroom, floor. Etc

3: Adjust the light to what suits you---- Darkness, dim lights, or bright lights.

4: pre-intimacy should begin with spontaneous endearing conversation accompanied by loving pats, hugs, and kisses.
Sir, pre-intimacy is a must, women are more moved by what touches them, what they see, and what they hear, unlike men that are been moved by what they see. Therefore, don't Rush your woman as if she is running elsewhere.

5: Gradually learn to UnCloth each other. Do you know a woman finds it Romantically rewarding, if her husband is the one that will gently UnCloth her? Just as a man feels happy if the wife is the one that will tell her husband, my king, I want you to see me. stop rushing her as if someone is about to catch you in the act. Even God knows you are doing it and he has no trouble with what you are doing.

6: The husband must continue Stimulating the woman's clitoris until she is high before penetration. Eg. He may gently start handling the clitoris with his tongue or finger. kissing and caressing her lips, thighs, buttocks, clitoris, labia, and other parts of her body until she is sexually excited. This will signal an increase in vaginal lubrication to enhance penetration and sweetness.

7: The wife should also continue Stimulating her husband's penis by rubbing and caressing the penis especially the cap or the tip and gently touching his tentacles.

PLEASE NOTE: Orgasmic Excitement in women is slower and last longer than in men. The women's Build-up during orgasm can be compared to the heating of an electric iron, whereas that of the man can be compared to switching on an electric bulb. This is why you need to take your time and not rush her.

8: At a point where the husband judges that his wife is at the height of her cloud 8 now he can penetrate. Do you know that one of the most pleasurable things during sexual intercourse is the woman's feelings about the man's penis entering her vagina? Not intimacy gadgets or as men are fooled to Believe that toys are far better than the real penis. Oh, my Goodness, you need to know the benefits of the pre-fluids that come out from a man's penis before entering.

9: Talk to each other and express your feelings during the act.
Read more at... https://www.allsinglesandmarried.com/?m=1

By Dr. Ikemsinachi.

woman wey no get clitoris nko?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys See Nothing Wrong Seeing Their Partners With Male Besties? / If I Have Offended You In Anyway, Please Forgive Me. / Please I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.