Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating (4240 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / MEN SEE What Trámadol Don't Want You To Know On Curing PE, Sex, Last Long in Bed / How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by pussyphilia(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Some of us simp men actually enjoy the thought of our wives getting dicckd mercilessly by other guys expecially when she is doing it just to have fun without getting emotionally attached to the other guy. It turns me on af so she'll have to bring those men home tongue tongue tongue
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
DECENTBWOY:
Its very hard for a man to take back a cheating wife or girlfriend

U see that wife own is a No No for any man. As for a girlfriend. I just be fucking her till I’m done and then I will kick her out.

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by PoliteActivist: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Later y'all will say we are the emotional gender when the thought of your woman cheating can give most of you heart attack, as the logical gender you are suppose to brush it off like it's nothing and move on.

Most MATURE men WILL brush it off like it's nothing.
Proves again that Nairaland is filled with IMMATURE children.
And sad thing is they think they are "men" and that all men are like them!
Like this guy below, mr. male lion!

udede:
you are not yet qualified to understand how the brain of men work, (no insult intended) its like you are still a young lady.
A male lion may not only kill another male that mated with his lioness, he can even kill the lioness

My friend a mature, self-contained man cares about only these:
1) Don’t get pregnant by another man
2) Don’t give me a disease
3) Don’t flaunt anything or bring disgrace
4) Don’t be a monitoring spirit about me

He doesn't sit around imagining nonsense or worried about what she could do!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by AdamuKD: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Aboks:

Your head dey der, the kind of styles the guy go use knack like say na em get the tin

Some no go even use protection na to cum inside to show say dem don conquer her

Em go drill the hole mercilessly lol
grin grin
Una funny die for this forum aswear.
But seriously, women don take style suffer for our hands here grin
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Silentgroper(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
MyExpression:
Looking at your profile...

I really wish to see these beautiful ladies who frequent Nairaland as I do.

It would be amazing, to meet someone who is intelligent enough to endure nairaland and still be active in this community.

Aside the ethnic/tribal hostility here, it takes a certain kind of mentality, for a lady to be active on this space.

......just as Twitter used to be.🤷🏽‍♂️
.. this much epistle just for a nl cunt .. the funny thing you still wouldn't get it ..
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Silentgroper(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
pussyphilia:
Some of us simp men actually enjoy the thought of our wives getting dicckd mercilessly by other guys expecially when she is doing it just to have fun without getting emotionally attached to the other guy. It turns me on af so she'll have to bring those men home tongue tongue tongue
are you married?? ...

could you kindly link me to her ...

I love adventures like this

1 Like

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Aboks(m): 6:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Wainey:
and most times, during nacking, when the d**k comot, na ur woman go use her hand put am back inside

No be my woman o, na the woman, she dey enjoy the dick
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Aboks(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
are you married?? ...

could you kindly link me to her ...

I love adventures like this

Lol to knack person wife dey hungry you
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by MyExpression(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
Silentgroper:
.. this much epistle just for a nl cunt .. the funny thing you still wouldn't get it ..

Y'all don't get it.

I'm not talking bout her per se.

I'm talking bout being in a public space, and see a lady scrolling thru nairaland...as we see most ladies do on Instagram, tiktok...and Facebook.

I rarely see them running twitter in public too.

I just wanna see such person in public...coz it's not easy for a bimbo to be on nairaland....this isn't an image/video site.
Here we write...we write witty and lengthy posts.

Gurls dey get the mental space to read thru the sturvs we post here.....?

That's what I meant....since una want make I explain myself.

Or is it a simp move to wanna run into such personality someday
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by LINSAR: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Later y'all will say we are the emotional gender when the thought of your woman cheating can give most of you heart attack, as the logical gender you are suppose to brush it off like it's nothing and move on.

I guess if a man loses his child or/and his wife, he should brush it off like it's nothing. If a man loses 95% of his worth to scammers, he should brush it off like it's nothing.... because we're the logical and not emotional gender abi?

Many of you women, if you're sad, you cry. If you're happy, you cry. If you're hated, you cry. If you're loved, you cry. If you're unmarried at an advanced age, you cry. When you marry, you cry. undecided

Do a 30 minutes google search on why men are not emotional like women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by LINSAR: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2023
MyExpression:

Y'all don't get it.

I'm not talking vout her per se.

I'm talking bout being in a public space, and see a lady scrolling thru nairaland...as we see most ladies do on Instagram, tiktok...and Facebook.

I just wanna see such person in public...coz it's not easy for a bimbo to be on nairaland....this isn't an image/video site.

Nothing special.

There are over a million ladies active on NL. So 🤷
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by almarthins(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360:
Dead on arrival post....

The enemy of a woman is a woman.
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by MyExpression(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

Nothing special.

There are over a million ladies active on NL. So 🤷

Exactly my point.

Over a million, yet never ever seen one lady open nairaland on her phone.

Heck I even introduced nairaland to my male neighbour this year.

Some people don't know the sturvs done here, and some people don't feel the vibe here too.

Even we that are regular users of the site, had at one point complained of its bland simplicity.
We'd left the site and returned to it again.
Same thing we did for Twitter.
We opened account, found it boring...left....and returned.

So don't blame me for being amazed at the presence of ladies making posts here on nairaland.

Meeting one in person, would be special to me.
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Silentgroper(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
MyExpression:

Y'all don't get it.

I'm not talking vout her per se.

... oh I get it nw...

can relate... I've only seen guys using nl ... tried to peep one of em moniker 😁😁😁but I didnt ..

The funny all these guys I've been seeing , they are always in the politics session ...I go come dey reason dey look dem say na Una dey troll upandan for politics section... it's really funny.

I use nairaland heavily in public space too . I ain't never seen a female tho, they're either on tiktok or instagram. ..
I've got one(female) staying in the same city as me.. But she's been hiding out ...

1 Like

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 02, 2023
Ashjane:
make sure your dad Comes first, pretty sure he thinks with his diick too, and your uncle's same as well.... I don't blame you, I blame your dad for not using condoms the day he cum inside of your mom and later der were happy you came into this world not knowing der brought an autistic, destitute to Earth! 🙂

I also blame your dad for not using condom the day he cum inside your mum, your mum should have swallowed you instead of making you germinate into a grown nonentity, destitute, and autistic fool roaming the earth, you are a cesspit, a dreg not fit to exist 🙂

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by DECENTBWOY: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

U see that wife own is a No No for any man. As for a girlfriend. I just be fucking her till I’m done and then I will kick her out.
Life goes on
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Ashjane(m): 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I also blame your dad for not using condom the day he cum inside your mum, your mum should have swallowed you instead of making you germinate into a grown nonentity, destitute, and autistic fool roaming the earth, you are a cesspit, a dreg not fit to exist 🙂
worst part be say dis nairaland gals na faded gals 😂
Go front old meat, go meet your old papas....
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ashjane:
worst part be say dis nairaland gals na faded gals 😂
Go front old meat, go meet your old papas....

You wey be product of a faded expired meat dey conclude on person you nor know from adam, na wa o, everyone cannot be like your mama na 😂

2 Likes

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Ashjane(m): 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

You wey be product of a faded expired meat dey conclude on person you nor know from adam, na wa o, everyone cannot be like your mama na 😂
my mama don see her grandkids but I can bet my life that she's got a firm breast than you guy's dis generation 😂
Old cargo dey insult my mama lol.... For some guys and men eyes you be Dustin if you no knw, ask who disvirgin u... Dem don use sex scatter you at your age... Na why una no dey ever marry... Na make una dey old last last cum carry Belle born for one slowpoke, ur mate no dey do wedding... We knw people like u, 500 naira olosho still get value pass u ma'am 😊
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Ashjane(m): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

ask dis werey now when Dem disvirgin m ... E don pass 10yrs or more 😂
No be ur mate be Regina Daniels abi u no get Glory 😂
Even if you get Glory e still no go make you marry the least person wer dey breath.... Ur type na noodles for road side inside small shop una go leta sell😂
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ashjane:
ask my mama the werey now when Dem disvirgin m ... E don pass 10yrs or more to a useless random man 😂
No be my sister mate be Regina Daniels and my sister no get Glory 😂
Even if my sister get Glory e still no go make am marry the least person wer dey breath....my mother type na noodles for road side inside small shop them go leta sell
😂

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Ashjane:
my mama don see her bastard grandkids but I can bet my life that she's got a fallen breast than my sisters generation 😂
Old cargo like my sisters dey insult my mama lol.... For some guys and men eyes my mama and sister be Dustin if you no knw, ask who disvirgin my mama, no be my papa... Dem don use sex scatter my mama at her young age... Na why my sisters no dey ever marry... Na make my sister dey old last last cum carry Belle born for one slowpoke, my sister mate no dey do wedding... We knw people like her, 500 naira olosho still get value pass my mama and sisters
😊

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Ashjane(m): 5:06pm On Aug 17, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fixed.
send your aza so I'll send you small thing wer u fit use do surgery bc you obviously go ugly
Re: For The First Time, I Understand How Men See Cheating by Ashjane(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2023

Fixed.
joblessness lol
Fix up your life!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend / The Barbershop / Is She Threatening Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.