Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl (4835 Views)

What Do You Think Too Much Attention Does To A Man? / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by kelspinall(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
No be for internet ooh! If you wan respect go offline or real-time! Nu*sance don take ova here..

only igbos understand that your moniker ...lolx
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by kelspinall(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Take another look at the people the Op quoted and u will see that girls break down in the absence of attention. No lie there.
I am planning to send another girl to hospital very soon. I really want to destroy her life.
A man is also planning your death as we speak. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time.

Very soon, you will regret being a woman. Watch n see.

easy ooooo...lolx
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by kelspinall(m): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2023
reality

1 Like

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by Ikpunnegi01: 11:28am On Aug 01, 2023
kelspinall:

only igbos understand that your moniker ...lolx

1 Like

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Mysterious man, I know life is a mystery. That's why I m gentle by mentioning only your sisters.
When you called me werey which means mad person, shey na your mummy's surname?
You threw the first stone. Expect a container to fall on your head.
talented321 is fond of calling people werey... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by talented321: 11:42am On Aug 01, 2023
lol''' oya sorry na''
SmellingAnus:
talented321 is fond of calling people werey... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 11:43am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
lol''' oya sorry na''
Lol... You be correct man
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by talented321: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2023
Lol'' one love brother, just for d fun o
SmellingAnus:
Lol... You be correct man
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by GoodRocks: 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

E dey pain u baa 🤣.
Worthless piece of shit.

Back to the topic. Lack of attention makes ladies sick. I withdrew attention from a lady I was chasing for sometime.
The idiot went to her status to post " u want me to always be the first to chat u up bcus u're so cute. Me sef I cute die. No come use me learn celebrity lifestyle" 🤣
Weeks later, the idiot enter hospital. Even doctor no know waitin dey do her. Dem just advice her to take some time to rest well.
E pain the idiot.

Comrade grin
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by GoodRocks: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
jeromestarks:

Take another look at the people the Op quoted and u will see that girls break down in the absence of attention. No lie there.
I am planning to send another girl to hospital very soon. I really want to destroy her life.
A man is also planning your death as we speak. Don't worry, it's just a matter of time.

grin

Attention is very powerful aswear. Withdrawal your attention and watch her go Gaga! Especially when she's already emotionally attached to you. I followed this principal years ago and The girl's elder sister called me and said if anything happens to her sister that she would look for me 😂. Werey said her sister has been crying since that day and her mood was so cold because I ghosted and withdrewed my ATTENTION. Thats the power of psychology!

2 Likes

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Lol'' one love brother, just for d fun o
Yes o One Love cool
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by prophetfire: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Goodlady:

With all these you are still broke. Smh!
grin grin grin grin grin. The way he's writing it with braggadocio as if it's the major thing God created us to do.

1 Like

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by Dexy4yah(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
OP...you are 💯 right.
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by Goodlady(f): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
prophetfire:
grin grin grin grin grin. The way he's writing it with braggadocio as if it's the major thing God created us to do.
Tell him he's mad and he should avoid me on this site or else he ll run mad enter market
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by blueghost(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2023
BigYash:
All these 2002 children sef.. Anyways its well with all of you...
Gen Z People
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by GoodRocks: 8:43am On Aug 09, 2023
Nlfpmod

How far boss?
Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by GoodRocks: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2023
Dexy4yah:
OP...you are 💯 right.

Comrade, Only SIMPs will disagree with this

1 Like

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by tachia406: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2023
Bad boy grin
jeromestarks:

Re: Men, This Is What Your Attention Does To A Girl by DonroxyII: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

grin

Attention is very powerful aswear. Withdrawal your attention and watch her go Gaga! Especially when she's already emotionally attached to you. I followed this principal years ago and The girl's elder sister called me and said if anything happens to her sister that she would look for me 😂. Werey said her sister has been crying since that day and her mood was so cold because I ghosted and withdrewed my ATTENTION. Thats the power of psychology!
No Worry U no no say as u dey happy dey turnioniown girls head na so your head sef dey Mis-Align ... Until One Day Adaptations sets in & You started casting away your village people ....

Before You can Hurt Others, You would hurt your Brain First ... That's the Foremost Pyschology You Don't Know ...

Don't be too happy in Stupidities & Wickedness, You are simply Disorienting your mental faculties ... U no go Understand Until Your Brain Started finding Ways Out of Traffic But Simple Sheee become difficult for ya Computing area ...

You will result to booze to cushion the depressional Effects which shall Consequences on Ya Sugar Levels & Organs.....

Verily, Mucus go dey appear for ya eyes & U go be like mumu while ya Brain Started diagnosing where it all goes wrong & You will Started seeing all the girls you have broken apart in your "Psychology Stupidities"......

Unfortunately, There is no Good Psychologist, Pychotherapist nor Psychiatrist in Nigeria Na Pastor, Cele, C&S, Herbalist dey ...

They will start telling you to seek for forgiveness as u too hurt women & Started doing nonsensical Abracadabra on ya head because they can only diagnose the Problem but can't offer solutions..

You are getting Fvcked-Up as You fvcks Others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Do This(pics) / The Way Ladies Love Cucumber This Day's Pix / DJ Cuppy Reaction As Arsenal Wins FA Cup Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.