Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa (27067 Views)

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by TechCapon(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Fake News....as of 29th July, 2023, Twitter had stopped using that Bird Logo. It is X that appears as the logo on Twitter.

Btw ..it looks like Sit at Home is being enjoyed by some people in SE.
keep quiet, you only get x logo if you update the app
Re: I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa by Paretomaster1(m): 11:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Taylor90:
In as much as I support Nigeria disintegration I don’t support this sit at home thing

It is causing more harm to people of SE

They should just divide the country into three

SS as a Country

SE as a country

And SW will stay with North as a country

Problem solved

Unity beggars won’t like this

They can’t stay in their own they’ll always want to be attached

Bloody parasites

And who is holding you from moving to your space ??
Last I checked you are moving to SW, NORTH, and other non SE states in droves... Una never serious..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Imo Killings: Okorocha Is A Filthy Sodomite, One-legged Ritualist – Fani-kayode / Osun Guber: Adeleke Picks Kola Adewusi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.