Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. (98052 Views)

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Raymeg7(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Workch:
The picture below is a drone picture of where my family house is located in Ibeku, Umuahia.
We came to Lagos to do business, it does not mean that we go back to trees when we say we are going to the village.r
blood u too much, love u to the moon brother

1 Like

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Workch:
The picture below is a drone picture of where my family house is located in Ibeku, Umuahia.
We came to Lagos to do business, it does not mean that we go back to trees when we say we are going to the village.

Why will u too be saying you're going back to Ur village, just tell them you're going back to your state
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by leokid866: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
ProblemChild1:
Something that's not fully functioning. And you want the igbos all over Lagos to come use. E be like say sense dey really far from una. That's why una no dey use am well
shey others dey use am? Yes or No?
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by sexysailor23(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
We came to Lagos to do business, it does not mean that we go back to trees when we say we are going to the village.
which side of ibeku in umuahia are you from
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Workch: 1:20am On Aug 06, 2023
sexysailor23:
which side of ibeku in umuahia are you from
Amuzukwu
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Rolings: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:

There is a local govt in Ogun state whose communities have never seen electricity for the past 100years. It is called Yewa North local govt.

This would have been news if even in the USA everywhere have electricity. But it's not news because even in the USA some communities still don't have electricity.
Was shocked to learn this
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by ayomideking(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
Where in Yewa is developed?
The most developed local government in Yewa is Ado-odo/ota, and this local government is an eyesore infrastructural wise. It's just very industrialized.
Ilaro which is second most developed town, that is in Yewa South is a glorified village

But ilaro is developed to some extent and yewa South is semi urban.
I won't argue if you say yewa north is underdeveloped
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by ayomideking(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:

U people are just myopic and tribalistic.
The progress of the igbo tribe always make u guys go sleepless and worried.

What do I gain in lying when I have personally been to this community myself.

U can read it up yourself man abi na woman u be.

Face ur tribe and tackle the myriad problems facing it...we are not like u guys.

Guy, it's obvious you're tribalistic, with this your attitude, 9ja can never move forward. I obviously never said anything about tribe but you dragged it to hatred of igbos. Lol.. well I have so many igbo guy that we roll together from day 1 so i have nothing against the igbos or any tribe in 9ja
You are a big f**l
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by ayomideking(m): 8:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Nice2023:

U said I was lying how far.

How far,so u can see that u guys are still backward and still living in the past.

Lol see someone that is living in 2070
Guy stop hating and let's look for ways to unite 9ja

Shalom,
Love, Ayomide.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by blaqzide: 8:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Workch:
Mma-mma for you brother...
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by blaqzide: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Those of u mentioning Ports; minus port from Lagos to the South/East and see Lag badly affected.

Aside sentiment and take the fact.

NB:
Some peoples home-town better pass town.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Pinkybush: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2023
helinues:

Give you port? Who gave Lagos the new Lekki deep port?

Only a failure blamed others for his woes
Just like your god, falilure-Buhari and APC was blaming Jonathan's regime for 8yrs until he left without doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by nabiz(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
Ynix:

And what is bad about the word village, no be English? Does it stop Development?
Have you heard of Nashville,
Abbeville, Louisiana.
Amityville, New York.
Argusville, North Dakota.
Asheville, North Carolina.
Barbourville, Kentucky.
Barhamsville, Virginia.
Beattyville, Kentucky.
Belleville, Illinois.

All the villes means village and that didn't hinder development.
Na we choose not to develop our villages always waiting for government
most of the place we call village are not village. May be you need to check your dictionary to know the meaning of village. Imagine someone from onisha who live in lagos telling people that he is going to his village. Not every place we call village are really village
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by OVB123: 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
even airport GEJ could not construct in Bayelsa state.
He use to fly to port Harcourt and from there to yanegoa via land.
Where is the land to construct an airport bayelsa state?
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Obaaderemi2: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
blaqzide:
Those of u mentioning Ports; minus port from Lagos to the South/East and see Lag badly affected.

Aside sentiment and take the fact.

NB:
Some peoples home-town better pass town.
There's a port in Onne and another at Port Harcourt close to South East.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by kingcornel(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2023
Jogs1900:

Who gave Edo state Gelegele port?Tell your governors not to be relying on handout.

av u bn to d said Gelegele port? Paper port, av u heard or seen any ship docked there?
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2023
OVB123:
Where is the land to construct an airport bayelsa state?
where is the airport the former governor, Dickson constructed?
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by BlackAdam65: 8:44am On Aug 08, 2023
if only there was true federalism a lot of states in the south south will over shadow lagos
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Obaaderemi2: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2023
obyno82:

They have no choice
They have choices. It's you and your people who have to flock to yoruba land before you can make it that have no choice. For example you have no choice but to use nairaland owned by the same yorubas. wink
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by obyno82: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
They have choices. It's you and your people who have to flock to yoruba land before you can make it that have no choice. For example you have no choice but to use nairaland owned by the same yorubas. wink

You are really very daft and highly dense. Do a statistic of the influx of igbos to the SW in the last 20years, you will see that it is declining, It is even a shame that someone comes from somewhere else and makes it, whereas you will just sit there waiting for owo mi da and drink ogogoro and come online to spread nonsense.
Go and get a decent job to do and stop being stupid.

1 Like

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by blaqzide: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
There's a port in Onne and another at Port Harcourt close to South East.
No doubt but i want to bring to your knowledge the monopoly been played to the Lagos ports.
The onne port is for textile but the major stock of the load is still been pushed to Lagos.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Dyfynezz12(m): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2023
Okoroawusa:
What is the essence of these kinds of threads that you Igbos and Yorubas open on Nairaland all the time.

There are no good and interesting threads to read and follow anymore. Sometimes I have to go to the romance section and even deeper to sexuality sub-section to read threads and comments that would be funny, relaxing and devoid of toxic and tribalistic comments.

Even the matter don tire Seun and my guy Mynd44 despite all their efforts to stem the trend.

Abeg make I commot for this thread.
It's so heartbreaking
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Obaaderemi2: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
obyno82:

You are really very daft and highly dense. Do a statistic of the influx of igbos to the SW in the last 20years, you will see that it is declining, It is even a shame that someone comes from somewhere else and makes it, whereas you will just sit there waiting for owo mi da and drink ogogoro and come online to spread nonsense.
Go and get a decent job to do and stop being stupid.
You are very stupid. Ibos flocking to Southwest, not only Lagos, is not declining but surging every single day.
You come here and constitute all sorts of abnormalities from selling fake products to hard drugs. You call that making it? From the fact that ibos are the ones coming here with all the disenfranchisement we show you should shame you. Stupid baboon.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by obyno82: 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are very stupid. Ibos flocking to Southwest, not only Lagos, is not declining but surging every single day.
You come here and constitute all sorts of abnormalities from selling fake products to hard drugs. You call that making it? From the fact that ibos are the ones coming here with all the disenfranchisement we show you should shame you. Stupid baboon.

Oga simple question show us statistics you cannot even answer and you are resorting to insults. This alone is proof that you concocted stories in the air. You are really living in La La land. Also is it not a disgrace that someone would leave his land and come to your side and get wealth whereas all you know is to spread hate with borrowed data without working to make wealth for yourself all because you are jobless.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Omodua(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2023
BanyXchi:
typical delusional ibo, even in the next 1000 yrs you human flesh-eating ferals won't catch up with out shadows. Keep deluding yourself
Typical deceptive ethnic evanchist who is always obsessed with Igbo affairs.

You now beat your chest in a comic manner because you know you're far from the Truth.
That Igbo won't catch up with your shadows shows how bragging right you have over exaggerated post you made fool of yourself.

Kontinu bragging. It's your right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Trailer Transporting Airplane Causes Gridlock In Edo / Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.