Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. (98088 Views)

Accident At Ogudu GRA, Lagos This Morning / When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / Truck Falls On Carter Bridge, Iponri, Lagos, This Morning (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Mummyfour(f): 9:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
The picture below is a drone picture of where my family house is located in Ibeku, Umuahia.
We came to Lagos to do business, it does not mean that we go back to trees when we say we are going to the village.
can you also please post the pictures of Arochukwu and other villages in Abia.
I am nwafor Aro okeigbo.
People need to know that we have a base biko nna

6 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Starking1000000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Give you port? Who gave Lagos the new Lekki deep port?

Only a failure blamed others for his woes

Government did
Let the government deep Onitcha so we can import goods directly to onitcha
You won't see any Igbo man in Lagos just after 3 months .

1 Like

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Abudu2000(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice2023:

There is a local govt in Ogun state whose communities have never seen electricity for the past 100years. It is called Yewa local govt.

The community is about 50 in numbers and that should concern u more than anything else.

I show u evidence and u can fact check if in doubt.
forget ogun that is far ibeju lekki hasn’t seen electricity since 2012 check nairaland for the thread. Lagos nah big slum nothing special

3 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by DenreleDave(m): 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice2023:

There is a local govt in Ogun state whose communities have never seen electricity for the past 100years. It is called Yewa local govt.

The community is about 50 in numbers and that should concern u more than anything else.

Liar.. I schooled in Ilaro.. Don't tell me. Light no dey Ilaro

Lie about another thing grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Kay25(m): 9:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
The picture below is a drone picture of where my family house is located in Ibeku, Umuahia.
We came to Lagos to do business, it does not mean that we go back to trees when we say we are going to the village.
Show us isialangwa,show us umneochi,show us obingnwa,show us the umuna bende

5 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Kay25(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Starking1000000:

Government did
Dey play as if na only igbo man will buy all the goods

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Shikena(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Why this shalaye, just move back to your village make we hear word. Your village is nice but Lagos is still not no man's land. It is Yorubaland! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by clydecarson(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by nedekid: 9:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
Did nysc at abia state.
Remember Umuahia being a nice lovely city. More like a Gra. Well planed by the colonialist.
Not much activity then, like a civil servants paradise.
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Shikena(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Starking1000000:

Government did
Be creative now, why wait for port? Your people were in existence long before ports were built grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by omoluka: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Inferiority complex chai. Yet another thread from one the most insecure people on the planet grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
Imagine, leaving this Eldorado and be living in a slum in Obodo Lagos

Chai

Stipend collector
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by abba190: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
nairaland has become useless how the fk this made front page

5 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by SILVERLINES: 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
nwannem tell them
Ofe mmanu people be bragging about a slum call Lagos as if it contributes money to ease their wretchedness
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Shikena(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
omoluka:
Inferiority complex chai. Yet another thread from one the most insecure people on the planet grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Baselm: 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
Give us a functioning port close to us, then watch what happens. Leave all these politics or monopolizing ports

Onne port is very much active, you might consider relocating to Onne.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by LordBillionz: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
One of the best post of today...
Pepper dem my brother

2 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Shikena(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Baselm:

Onne port is very much active, you might consider relocating to Onne.

Someone that can't survive without Lagos, Onne ko Ekwulobia ni. Those people are going nowhere, na die dem dey for Lagos their heaven grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Shikena(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kay25:

Show us isialangwa,show us umneochi,show us obingnwa,show us the umuna bende
Stop that rough play o

1 Like

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Ynix(m): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
Give us a functioning port close to us, then watch what happens. Leave all these politics or monopolizing ports
Why should they give you when you can create it yourself.
Entitlement mindset breeds victim mindset and with that disappointment is sure

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Abifarin16: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:
Imagine, leaving this Eldorado and be living in a slum in Obodo Lagos

Chai
when the so called eldarado was not giving you money like the slum what choice do you have?
Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Trustalone(f): 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
That's because the madness to leave in Lagos no be here. There are other cities doing better than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by pasuma(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Them tell your governors not to build ports like Lagos built Lekki or awolowo built Apapa??

Mumu asiwere
Workch:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by tragergeorge(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Workch:
Is gelegele port working?
Who gave Lagos port before this year? Federal government.

Does Ogun state where you coem from have a port? No
So if you are made president you'll open all the ports in every state in the country abi
Open all borders down too abi

Even with all the closed ports smuggling,bandits and rest still de go on
You wan Just leave your citizens open for hands of criminals

4 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Ynix(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice2023:

We are travellers and we shall keep digging out places for adventure and for the good of humanity.

I schooled in Lagos primary and secondary,graduated in the east and currently in the north and I am still on the move.

That is our nature.
Why don't you change that nature and focus on staying back at home to develop your home

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by ipobarecriminals: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
sad lie! There are some community there that have light except ijoun/ijoka..I knw some area there. Abi nor be the same yewa North Dangote Cement factory dey? Lie with dignity
Nice2023:

There is a local govt in Ogun state whose communities have never seen electricity for the past 100years. It is called Yewa North local govt.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Nice2023(m): 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
DenreleDave:

My first admission was at ilaro...my younger brother graduated at ilaro.

So keep quiet if u don't know anything.

I have moved round Nigeria.

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by DenreleDave(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice2023:

You are a big liar.... Very big liar.

So light no dey Ilaro...... grin grin grin

Must you lie jsut to prove this tribal fight?

How much are you ready to bet? Let's do video call to my guys at Ilaro so that they can show us light...

Lies will finish you...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by DenreleDave(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nice2023:

St ped liar... Ah Ah.. How can one be lying blatant

Ilaro no light? grin grin grin

Liar is a sickness dt have u av never found a cure for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Ynix(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
nabiz:
i always advocate that we should stop calling our place a village. It is better we use the word HOME TOWN this is because most of our village is better that our place of residence
And what is bad about the word village, no be English? Does it stop Development?
Have you heard of Nashville,
Abbeville, Louisiana.
Amityville, New York.
Argusville, North Dakota.
Asheville, North Carolina.
Barbourville, Kentucky.
Barhamsville, Virginia.
Beattyville, Kentucky.
Belleville, Illinois.

All the villes means village and that didn't hinder development.
Na we choose not to develop our villages always waiting for government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. by Nice2023(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
sad lie! There are some community there that have light except ijoun/ijoka..I knw some area there. Abi nor be the same yewa North Dangote Cement factory dey? Lie with dignity

Don't stay in one place for too long,it retards your brain and stunts ur growth as well as ur prosperity.

That is why there are more poor people in ur villages than any where else in the south.

Don't take comfort in poverty.
Below is the evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / Dana Airplane Crashed At Iju-Agbado, Ayinla Bus-Stop / My Experience Living In China For 4 Months - A Nairalander

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.