Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,312 members, 7,822,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What I Found Out About Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found Out About Ladies (890 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / 21 Sign Languages Guys Should Understand About Ladies. / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Found Out About Ladies by Solofresh2: 11:36am On Jul 31, 2023
Am in my early twenties and trust me, I am a emotional guy.Growing up, I expect women to have more of love feelings for the opposite gender but now, I have discovered that women don't love the opposite gender who is not their father or kids.The female gender never loves it opposite gender who is not related by blood. A man is the one who loves wholeheartedly.A man loves a broke woman.When men love, they love with a pure mind except from lust which is totally different.
Women love what you have, your personality. When that thing you have is gone, then trust me they are gone too.
If your woman stand by you in trying times, it's because she can smell the future ahead of you .Meanwhile, men love women in trying times and they don't care if she has a future or not .The only woman that loves you wholeheartedly is your mother.
Men stop sacrificing your time, energy and life for a woman. It is not worth it.
Lastly,value your mother,she is the only woman who truly loves you

4 Likes

Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by BOSSkesh(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2023
Mumu what have you found out about yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by Solofresh2: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Mumu what have I found out about myself
Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by myyansh68(m): 11:44am On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Mumu what have you found out about yourself
I was about to say this, but I swallowed it, cuz of it rudeness.

With due respect Sir, that was rude.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by Solofresh2: 11:46am On Jul 31, 2023
myyansh68:

I was about to say this, but I swallowed it, cuz of it rudeness.

With due respect Sir, that was rude.
cheesy
Some people just open type as they wish because they have a phone, without even knowing the identity of the person in question
SMH
Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by myyansh68(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Solofresh2:
Some people just open type as they wish because they have a phone, without even knowing the identity of the person in question
SMH

Awwwwww.
How cute! 😇 .

But you're not different from him.

1 Like

Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by Solofresh2: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
myyansh68:

Awwwwww.
How cute! 😇 .

But you're not different from him.
I never begged any one to follow my opinion so I don't know why anyone would bring up their frustration here just because I said am in my early twenties
Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by myyansh68(m): 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Solofresh2:
I never begged any one to follow my opinion so I don't know why anyone would bring up their frustration here just because I said am in my early twenties

Awwwwww!!.

This is so emotional 😻 .It's a heart touching story.

1 Like

Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by DonBenny77(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lol
You were trying to make some half baked sense then you rendered it totally senseless with your mumu conclusion that every mother loves her child. How can you conclude for all
Here on NL we still see mum's who maltreat and even maim their kids and you will personally comment and ask if it's actually her child.
You don't conclude for everyone.
Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by Solofresh2: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
myyansh68:

Awwwwww!!.

This is so emotional 😻 .It's a heart touching story.
what is this undecided
Re: What I Found Out About Ladies by Hemeshemeheru(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Because women are more of self

Solofresh2:
Am in my early twenties and trust me, I am a emotional guy.Growing up, I expect women to have more of love feelings for the opposite gender but now, I have discovered that women don't love the opposite gender who is not their father or kids.The female gender never loves it opposite gender who is not related by blood. A man is the one who loves wholeheartedly.A man loves a broke woman.When men love, they love with a pure mind except from lust which is totally different.
Women love what you have, your personality. When that thing you have is gone, then trust me they are gone too.
If your woman stand by you in trying times, it's because she can smell the future ahead of you .Meanwhile, men love women in trying times and they don't care if she has a future or not .The only woman that loves you wholeheartedly is your mother.
Men stop sacrificing your time, energy and life for a woman. It is not worth it.
Lastly,value your mother,she is the only woman who truly loves you

(1) (Reply)

Do This Background Check Up Before Marriage / Help Me Choose One / Sold!!! Juicy HP Laptop In Superb Condition For Sale (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.