Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening (53997 Views)

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Iziquiel(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Awon “APC is a cancer” is arriving to be confirmed as minister under APC government.

A man without honour😏

Yeah just like the man below. They're all without honour or principles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by SledgeHammerer: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Awon “APC is a cancer” is arriving to be confirmed as minister under APC government.

A man without honour😏

Cry blood ......
So he's no longer insulting Tinubu for not making the list of ministers? Idiaatts everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by blackdover: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2023

Zealot s78 boombox SPEAKERs 🏁

🔋40hrs playtime
✴️ BIG SPEAKERS
🔘Bluetooth 5.1 Speaker
⭕💯Brand new
🌊IPX6 Splash proof protection
🔺Super sounds
🔻Good bass

Nationwide delivery

Pay on delivery

Call or WhatsApp

1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Godsonkemz(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Here comes a man whose words should not be taken serious.
Never trust a traitor because if he sees a way to sell you off for personal gains, he would.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
They will all be kicked out
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Iziquiel(m): 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
waledeji:
My God., how can a human being so delusional 😮😮😮

My brother, these guys are in the head. How they sit and conjure things in their heads is beyond me.

Na only God fit heal them.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by fuckJones(f): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
More like APC presidential campaign screening. One account has it that when Balabu saw the real presidential results, my guy catch cold. Immediately he began arguing with Adamu and everyone on the failed erstwhile 2023 presidential campaign team. Now, Adamu and Omisore have japaed, FFK and Keyamo have been dropped, my guy now wants to axe Elrufai. But ofcourse Elrufai no wan gree. The little Napoleon go fight till the last bullets. Balabu now wants to go full Jonathan 2015 Presidential Campaign team. Not 2011 campaign team O! 2015 team. The same team that collected wotowoto from Buhari. CPC don walka. Little wonder, Niger brouhaha. My guy, Balabu is between pepper and kuli kuli.
masturbating is killing your brain.
stop it ifeanyi

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Iziquiel(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Politically naive! Really!

Here is a man who told the entire country and the world that he can never leave where there's malaria to join APC that has cancer.

Where is the honour, bro

I thought I should post this here since we are speaking of honour.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by fuckJones(f): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oakenshield:
Which he will still lie,I wonder how the courts will keep their face when the vacancy their injunction on PDP not to sack him ax a member
wike didn't need PDP, PDP need wike

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Olmautos: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
You Sabi Call Am... Thank you
Confirmedzombie:
Wike the tormentor of the headless mobs.

The slayer of Igbos.

The ohamdike 1 of the Ndigbo.

The Ebubedike 1 of South South and South.

The Eze Gbakagbaka of ikwerre kingdom

Nyerisi 1 of Rivers state.

Eze Nyeweli 1 of Igboland.

Nwenem Nkamji meka ooooo
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by fuckJones(f): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
fabolouz1:
Wike is not a man of his words after all.
what of obi that swear he will not leave apga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Wike the tormentor of the headless mobs.

The slayer of Igbos.

The ohamdike 1 of the Ndigbo.

The Ebubedike 1 of South South and South.

The Eze Gbakagbaka of ikwerre kingdom

Nyerisi 1 of Rivers state.

Eze Nyeweli 1 of Igboland.

Nwenem Nkamji meka ooooo

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Godwin4444: 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:

A man without honour😏
u igbos have 16 years ahead for wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Bluntemperor: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
A man without honour😏

Really,you have not been fair to the govt in Power because your choice of LP or PDP did not win the Elections but,Wike is amongst those that continually Shout for Southerners to be President or do you think the Northerners body language wants to relinquish power, especially the Cabal then?
Power don't just shift but People walk for it and Wike did just that and today the acrimony on that has died!
Let be Patriotic!
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Gips: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
I Pray they make him Minister for Power... E get reason...
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Originalsly: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmm.... thought Wike was a full grown man. Now I understand why he behaves the way he does. If that elephant guy should only trip and fall on Wike.... will be 3 days straight national mourning.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by EPOMA(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Thought Obi-diots said he'd retire into oblivion

Here he is...Obi is the inconsequential one after the election cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly why do you people make comments like this . Grow up
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Nice2023(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Nice
Ipob will cry

Let them cry but one fact remains,that he who supports criminals don't know the implications it would pose to the entire nation.

See the kind of leaders u have in Nigeria.
Tinubu .....drug case
Ogun state governor....credit car fraud.
Samwo olu .....was a mental patience in Luth hospital as a result of drug related matters.
Wike ........election rigger,alcoholic.
Gbajabiamila.........he was convicted for stealing a client 25,000 dollars in the US.
Ibori .....a convicted criminal now has his children in national assembly.

Other not on this list may as well be stealing ur destiny until they are caught and convicted.

Keep supporting evil and put a the blames on ipod because of hate.

Your children will grow to live in Nigeria and see how bad the country might have been taken over by these kinds of politicians.

Goodluck to u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by 080bjaked(m): 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Waste of time. People wey court go still expel
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Finestgurlie(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos have 16 years ahead for wailing
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by damkin24(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
More like APC presidential campaign screening. One account has it that when Balabu saw the real presidential results, my guy catch cold. Immediately he began arguing with Adamu and everyone on the failed erstwhile 2023 presidential campaign team. Now, Adamu and Omisore have japaed, FFK and Keyamo have been dropped, my guy now wants to axe Elrufai. But ofcourse Elrufai no wan gree. The little Napoleon go fight till the last bullets. Balabu now wants to go full Jonathan 2015 Presidential Campaign team. Not 2011 campaign team O! 2015 team. The same team that collected wotowoto from Buhari. CPC don walka. Little wonder, Niger brouhaha. My guy, Balabu is between pepper and kuli kuli.
Are you trying to console yourself or what because you sounds so incoherent

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by damkin24(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:

A man without honour😏
Just like Obi that said he would never leave APGA and join other party. Sorry that I refer to Obi because he's now some nitwits overnight Messiah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kudos Wike
Penguin2:

A man without honour😏
He's Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria not APC.

Stop constituting nuisance here pls!

2 Likes

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by kokorokoman: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
phorget:

Cry for yourself bro,
Obi has a good name to himself and it is left for you to build a name too cos nobody sabi u like this.
he has a good name to you but not me and many other Nigerians.
Wike said he can't be in APC because APC is cancer and for your Info wike is still officially a pdp member but your oga that has good name swore with his family that he can never leave apga to pdp, your oga said pdp is synonymous with destruction but that same your oga with good name later went to the party of destruction.
So, to you, who is more honorable among these two characters?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by kosiebe(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
blamingthedevil:

Stop crying
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊😊😊
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by barinedan(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
He now want to joint the Abuja politicians he has been condemning. Shame

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Gkay1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
I just dey imagine d way atiku will be feeling now
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by tnerro1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why is PDP afraid of this man😁😁😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Tomek09(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
He will shamelessly take the offer and still be in PDP. Tufiakwa
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Tomek09(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Really,you have not been fair to the govt in Power because your choice of LP or PDP did not win the Elections but,Wike is amongst those that continually Shout for Southerners to be President or do you think the Northerners body language wants to relinquish power, especially the Cabal then?
Power don't just shift but People walk for it and Wike did just that and today the acrimony on that has died!
Let be Patriotic!
He is a hypocrite and a man without honour. He is still in PDP while holding ministerial position under APC. Shame
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Tomek09(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
he has a good name to you but not me and many other Nigerians.
Wike said he can't be in APC because APC is cancer and for your Info wike is still officially a pdp member but your oga that has good name swore with his family that he can never leave apga to pdp, your oga said pdp is synonymous with destruction but that same your oga with good name later went to the party of destruction.
So, to you, who is more honorable among these two characters?
You actually believed Wike??
He is still in PDP and Tinubu appointed him to work under him as Minister?? Wake up from ur slumber
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Damasco: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your mumu na first class.

If your brain is functioning, you should know that if the president's leg is shaky, he will have been buying the public sentiment with policies that yield immediate reliefs and long term suffering.

But because he know he's got a secured job that will run for 8 years, he's into total cleanup that yield immediate suffering with long-term and everlasting enjoyments.

The most brilliant analysis on the 2023 presidential election so far , 1000 likes

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inexperienced Boy Owns Private Jet Under Buhari – Sanusi / Nigeria's Senators' Earnings - Channels TV / Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.