Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening (53999 Views)

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by phorget(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
he has a good name to you but not me and many other Nigerians.
Wike said he can't be in APC because APC is cancer and for your Info wike is still officially a pdp member but your oga that has good name swore with his family that he can never leave apga to pdp, your oga said pdp is synonymous with destruction but that same your oga with good name later went to the party of destruction.
So, to you, who is more honorable among these two characters?

So at least he has a NAME to himself either good or bad,but how about you?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Onuoha1234(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Only dogs return to their vomit!
blesdman:

Dey play. That's the formula of Nigerian politics. Align
?(
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by kokorokoman: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
phorget:

So at least he has a NAME to himself either good or bad,but how about you?
so if you are OK that at least he has a name either good or bad why do you now have problem with wike that at least also has a name either good or bad?

I need an answer
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by phorget(m): 4:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
kokorokoman:
so if you are OK that at least he has a name either good or bad why do you now have problem with wike that at least also has a name either good or bad?

I need an answer

I cant remember me joining issues with Wike, I only replied to your comment where you tried painting Obi in your own choice color.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by kokorokoman: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
phorget:

I cant remember me joining issues with Wike, I only replied to your comment where you tried painting Obi in your own choice color.
so if you think I painted obi with the wrong color, please prove me wrong with facts and I will publickly apologize to you. OK?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Forciblevibes(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Go to your spot wallet on Binance
Search WLD
Click on deposit crypto
Click on ERC20 and copy the address, then click

[https://world-drop.org/?ref=df821202]HERE[/https://world-drop.org/?ref=df821202]

click on "Airdrop" then paste your address and claim 10 WLD, worth $20. Withdrawable at the end of the campaign.
It ends today. Good luck
2 Likes
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by fabolouz1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

But obi who said anyday he leaves APGA let his wife and children die is a man of his words.

Just dey play

Why are many people in this forum twisting facts ? Why must Peter obi be the yardstick to measure politicians ?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Chiefpriestt: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Wicked wike slayer of ipob terrorists
Defender of equity and justice
Enjoy your reward
Agbado miscreant hallucinating
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Omoboricash(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
ArewaNightmare:
grin MEN WITHOUT SHAME 😜😜 4th degree cancer ♋♋🦀 he once talked about 🙆
Dont cry for any politicians, they are same of the same.
Peter Obi swore never to leave APGA. Where is he today?
From APGA to PDP now LP
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Gandrova: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wike the wicked man to IPOB and Atiku grin
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by fortunez1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Congratulations your Excellency and Honourable Minister.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by BOSSkesh(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Agbado miscreant hallucinating
Your father
Obi ti lule pi
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by BCISLTD: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
gratefulheart:
Omo that phone NO cheap oo

which one in particular
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Chiefpriestt: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:

Your father
Obi ti lule pi
Your parents raised a fool in you
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by BOSSkesh(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Your parents raised a fool in you
Why are you so pained sir lol grin grin grin
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by gratefulheart(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Z Fold

BCISLTD:
which one in particular
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by ojinuocheibi(m): 8:18am On Aug 01, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Thought Obi-diots said he'd retire into oblivion

Here he is...Obi is the inconsequential one after the election cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
brainless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panic Hits Lagos Posh Areas, As Bandits Kidnap 6 In 24 Hrs - Tribune / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.