Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

See How Heartless People Are - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Heartless People Are (4075 Views)

Five (5) Reasons Why Some People Are Unemployable - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Starboytwo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
honestly, i should have done this
we live we learn bro.

Big things will definitely come.

Also, hard times will pass. For sure.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Brownshoe: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
candygist:

If you want to remain strong in Nigeria. Learn to be emotionless. Im not saying you should be wicked. Always think about yourself first, Nigerians are very wicked so you need to learn how to treat them, especially the illiterate nd non educated Nigerians.
na educated Nigerians wicked pass, I fear them.

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Housing(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
lomprico:

Too much of everything is bad. It's good to be honest but when you notice the other party is not, you have to be firm and stand your ground or they will ride you over.
The era of patient dog has long died in nigeria, stop being 'extremely honest' it will only hurt you at the end.

That is not being honest it's pure ineptitude. The guy is honest but not smart and knowledgeable. He suppose to know his right. He failed to fight for his right. The Owner will also conclude that he was lieing. No sane person will allow you to walk away in such situation.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Housing(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
honestly, i should have done this

Fighting for your right and standing your ground is not being dishonest. What you did is pure foolishness pun not intended. The Owner will believe you have been lieing to him all these while. You will now have to look for money to pay for the loan which may damaged your reputation if it's not paid on time.

Please call the attention of the people that introduce you to the Owner to it. Tell your creditor to accompany you to him if you are afraid or get an elderly respected man in your area to intervene on your behalf.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by grandpoh(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
It’s easy for everyone to say the OP is not smart, You’re not in his shoes sir/ma.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by matrixmuzi: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

I'm so pained right now that I don't know how to write this story, but i will try as much to be brief and detailed.

It's started few months ago when i needed a car for rental or hire purchase for Uber. I eventually got one on rental, a Toyota Corolla 205.

I was supposed to be remitting 35k which i always did without no excuse. The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

But ever since i started working with this car its either one fault or another with this vehicle, meanwhile these didn't stop me from remitting as promised to the owner.

Whenever i complain of these faults to the owner, they refuse to help me look for aolutions, but because of what i need (money) i always struggle to do these repairs myself cus the owners will keep me waiting while i starve.

By the way, my mechanics have always complained about the bad state of these vehicle, they said the vehicle was badly used by the former driver, so I'm the one suffering it.

Nevertheless, i didn't relent and i kept doing my part, and send his remittance to him. So two months ago, the vehicle refused to move well, i thought it was a small fuel pump issue, so i called my rewire to help me check, they did everything they could but this car refused to accelerate. Then i had to call the owner and explain to him the new problem, till last week they didn't do anything, they kept postponing me, meanwhile i had already started feeling the effect having spent so much without results.

Did diagnostics and realized it was a brainbox problem, even oga gazzuzz helped me confirm it. So since i had no support from owner, i needed to start working as i needed money i had to start sourcing for loans.

Story short, i got loan to get the brainbox, thankfully everything worked out as expected, gen i was advised to service the car also and some few repairs, which i gladly did with the remaining money with me hoping that if i start working i can repay my debts. However, why at it i called the owner of the latest development.
But to my greatest surprise, after these money i spent, time and energy. This people came to pick up the car from me yesterday, he told me his sibling needed the car to hustle. I was supposed to hit the streets today and begin my hustle.

They have emotionally damaged me. They didn't even bother asking me how much i spent total on the car, no refund, nothing.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i feel like running away from home, i can't even feed my child due to spending on this car.

People are so heartless😭😭

Please if anyone has a car to give out on rental or hire purchase, i will very much appreciate, and i will be loyal and won't let you down.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Nlfpmod. Please help me take to frontpage,

he should see the damage he did to me on frontpage. He's a frequent guest on nairaland.

That your boss deserves not to breath. I won’t take that from him . We will
End it together .
Re: See How Heartless People Are by purples25(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Housing:

Fighting for your right and standing your ground is not being dishonest. What you did is pure foolishness pun not intended. The Owner will believe you have been lieing to him all these while. You will now have to look for money to pay for the loan which may damaged your reputation if it's not paid on time.

Please call the attention of the people that introduce you to the Owner to it. Tell your creditor to accompany you to him if you are afraid or get an elderly respected man in your area to intervene on your behalf.

Please take this advice.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by EriMma1: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Why will you hand the key to them? You should have told them you need to recover the expenses you made on the car repairs and all that. If they try nonsense, you take them to the station. In this life you can't afford to be soft all the time otherwise soap will enter your eyes inside river o.

Dont worry, God will fight for you.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Nursepepeye(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
u are right sir. I was just trying to be extremely honest
you don't do that next time, once they don't agree to terms, you drop his car, you will definitely get another one.
Where is your location? And how are you able to get #35k with this fuel wahala
Re: See How Heartless People Are by advanceDNA: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
matrixmuzi:

That your boss deserves not to breath. I won’t take that from him . We will
End it together .

Pure undiluted vawulwnce... baba calm down
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you don't do that next time, once they don't agree to terms, you drop his car, you will definitely get another one.
Where is your location? And how are you able to get #35k with this fuel wahala
thanks for the advice. My location is yaba lagos. I don't have excuses concerning fuel wahala, all i have to do is increase my working duration so as to meet up with target
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
EriMma1:
Why will you hand the key to them? You should have told them you need to recover the expenses you made on the car repairs and all that. If they try nonsense, you take them to the station. In this life you can't afford to be soft all the time otherwise soap will enter your eyes inside river o.

Dont worry, God will fight for you.
amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Heartless People Are by RoadMozart(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Omg you're so nice. People wey you go release dogs for.
While repairing the car, did you stop delivering? You shouldn't have released the key to them. Them suppose return your money
Re: See How Heartless People Are by wiseone28: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Lets hear from the car owner too

Re: See How Heartless People Are by MyExpression(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

Did you tell him before making such expenses?
Did he permit you to carry on?

If it's minor repairs, you handle...but for major things like brain box, you tow the car back to him till he's ready to fix it.

You decide if truly you've been fair to him...if he wasn't aware of those expenses beforehand, you can't blame him for not accepting/believing your claim and compensating you duly.

Or go with your proof, remove everything you put there and sell them to start off somewhere.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Baronthecelebri: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

I'm so pained right now that I don't know how to write this story, but i will try as much to be brief and detailed.

It's started few months ago when i needed a car for rental or hire purchase for Uber. I eventually got one on rental, a Toyota Corolla 205.

I was supposed to be remitting 35k which i always did without no excuse. The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

But ever since i started working with this car its either one fault or another with this vehicle, meanwhile these didn't stop me from remitting as promised to the owner.

Whenever i complain of these faults to the owner, they refuse to help me look for aolutions, but because of what i need (money) i always struggle to do these repairs myself cus the owners will keep me waiting while i starve.

By the way, my mechanics have always complained about the bad state of these vehicle, they said the vehicle was badly used by the former driver, so I'm the one suffering it.

Nevertheless, i didn't relent and i kept doing my part, and send his remittance to him. So two months ago, the vehicle refused to move well, i thought it was a small fuel pump issue, so i called my rewire to help me check, they did everything they could but this car refused to accelerate. Then i had to call the owner and explain to him the new problem, till last week they didn't do anything, they kept postponing me, meanwhile i had already started feeling the effect having spent so much without results.

Did diagnostics and realized it was a brainbox problem, even oga gazzuzz helped me confirm it. So since i had no support from owner, i needed to start working as i needed money i had to start sourcing for loans.

Story short, i got loan to get the brainbox, thankfully everything worked out as expected, gen i was advised to service the car also and some few repairs, which i gladly did with the remaining money with me hoping that if i start working i can repay my debts. However, why at it i called the owner of the latest development.
But to my greatest surprise, after these money i spent, time and energy. This people came to pick up the car from me yesterday, he told me his sibling needed the car to hustle. I was supposed to hit the streets today and begin my hustle.

They have emotionally damaged me. They didn't even bother asking me how much i spent total on the car, no refund, nothing.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i feel like running away from home, i can't even feed my child due to spending on this car.

Please if anyone has a car to give out on rental or hire purchase, i will very much appreciate, and i will be loyal and won't let you down.

Lalasticlala
Seun

he should see the damage he did to me on frontpage. He's a frequent guest on nairaland.
sure him
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
car wey me I for don ditch after the 1st repair I trust me ..

I fit no call the owner sef ... I go just text am for WhatsApp mke him come carry him car , I no do again..

you even dey remit the 35,000 without removing the money for repair .. this is where you fvcked up ...
Re: See How Heartless People Are by melonsgroup: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2023
The same thing wanted to happen to me after driving a high purchase mini bus for 2.1m
I was delivering not until the bus developed an engine issue I called the attention of the owner to bring money for new engine then that was about 230k for Belgium engine and the man said it's non of he's business that I should look for a way and remit his remaining balance which is 150k and threatened to collect back his bus..
My brother na so I put the bus for sale.
After 4days a buyer came and bought it 550k..
From there I paid him his balance of 150k ..
And was left with 400k..

2 Likes

Re: See How Heartless People Are by otipoju(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2023
melonsgroup:
The same thing wanted to happen to me after driving a high purchase mini bus for 2.1m
I was delivering not until the bus developed an engine issue I called the attention of the owner to bring money for new engine then that was about 230k for Belgium engine and the man said it's non of he's business that I should look for a way and remit his remaining balance which is 150k and threatened to collect back his bus..
My brother na so I put the bus for sale.
After 4days a buyer came and bought it 550k..
From there I paid him his balance of 150k ..
And was left with 400k..

You still lost. He got all his money, you lost about 1.2 million
Re: See How Heartless People Are by HOSTCOM(m): 3:03am On Aug 01, 2023
U must be emotionless my bro make Dem no go dey do u street anyhow. Day guy mumu like die.
[quotes author=candygist post=124787027]

If you want to remain strong in Nigeria. Learn to be emotionless. Im not saying you should be wicked. Always think about yourself first, Nigerians are very wicked so you need to learn how to treat them, especially the illiterate nd non educated Nigerians. [/quote]
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Ulunne777(f): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2023
If what he said was true,my greatest worry is that he may have just made himself look like a liar to them.

As their brother begins to drive a problem free bus,they will only conclude you were being insincere.

A little drama,a lil resistance would have been okay
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2023
Anyone with a car should please give out on rental or hp.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by freddie009(m): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Brother, this is a life lesson. Business is business, never do more (in any aspect) than is expected of you. If you do instead of being appreciated you will be taken advantage of.

This is Nigeria, everybody they street (irrespective of profession). The slogan is "Mugu fall, guy man wak"
Re: See How Heartless People Are by meetme01: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2023
Den play you Lagos. They were giving you close marking and used your weak point against you. In life, don't be desperate. You should have stopped repair especially when it got to a major repair.

You really fall men hand.

You have a good heart and I hope God reward you with a good car very soon.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2023
meetme01:
Den play you Lagos. They were giving you close marking and used your weak point against you. In life, don't be desperate. You should have stopped repair especially when it got to a major repair.

You really fall men hand.

You have a good heart and I hope God reward you with a good car very soon.

amen ijn
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Zhirinovsky: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2023
Sorry please, the N35k remission na weekly?
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

Lalasticlala
Seun

Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 9:10am On Aug 01, 2023
Zhirinovsky:
Sorry please, the N35k remission na weekly?
yes sir
Re: See How Heartless People Are by jumper524(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2023
The 35k na weekly or monthly?
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2023
jumper524:
The 35k na weekly or monthly?
weekly sir
Re: See How Heartless People Are by melonsgroup: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2023
otipoju:

You still lost. He got all his money, you lost about 1.2 million
How
Re: See How Heartless People Are by online4business: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
What you should have explained to them is now what you're telling people who can't help but pity you.

Rule number one: eat or get eaten this is animal kingdom.

Don't break agreement to look good chances are you'll get burnt. Agreement na agreement.

Never be too needy supposed you tell the owner the car is not in order and go get another you'll be right.

Now your savings gone and the car gone too.
Don't chase your loss.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Danremmy: 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
online4business:
What you should have explained to them is now what you're telling people who can't help but pity you.

Rule number one: eat or get eaten this is animal kingdom.

Don't break agreement to look good chances are you'll get burnt. Agreement na agreement.

Never be too needy supposed you tell the owner the car is not in order and go get another you'll be right.

Now your savings gone and the car gone too.
Don't chase your loss.

noted, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Government To Give Out Over 11,000 Jobs. Registration Is Now On / I Don't Want To Be The Next Dele / NPC Special Workforce - Gather Here For Daily Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.