Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

See How Heartless People Are - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See How Heartless People Are (4082 Views)

Five (5) Reasons Why Some People Are Unemployable - Odewale Adesoye (Green Man) / Unemployed People, Are You Happy With How Your Parents/family Are Treating You? / Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: See How Heartless People Are by OLAPROSPER4(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Danremmy:
Good morning house,

I'm so pained right now that I don't know how to write this story, but i will try as much to be brief and detailed.

It's started few months ago when i needed a car for rental or hire purchase for Uber. I eventually got one on rental, a Toyota Corolla 205.

I was supposed to be remitting 35k which i always did without no excuse. The owner of the car will be the one doing repairs and servicing according to our agreement.

But ever since i started working with this car its either one fault or another with this vehicle, meanwhile these didn't stop me from remitting as promised to the owner.

Whenever i complain of these faults to the owner, they refuse to help me look for aolutions, but because of what i need (money) i always struggle to do these repairs myself cus the owners will keep me waiting while i starve.

By the way, my mechanics have always complained about the bad state of these vehicle, they said the vehicle was badly used by the former driver, so I'm the one suffering it.

Nevertheless, i didn't relent and i kept doing my part, and send his remittance to him. So two months ago, the vehicle refused to move well, i thought it was a small fuel pump issue, so i called my rewire to help me check, they did everything they could but this car refused to accelerate. Then i had to call the owner and explain to him the new problem, till last week they didn't do anything, they kept postponing me, meanwhile i had already started feeling the effect having spent so much without results.

Did diagnostics and realized it was a brainbox problem, even oga gazzuzz helped me confirm it. So since i had no support from owner, i needed to start working as i needed money i had to start sourcing for loans.

Story short, i got loan to get the brainbox, thankfully everything worked out as expected, gen i was advised to service the car also and some few repairs, which i gladly did with the remaining money with me hoping that if i start working i can repay my debts. However, why at it i called the owner of the latest development.
But to my greatest surprise, after these money i spent, time and energy. This people came to pick up the car from me yesterday, he told me his sibling needed the car to hustle. I was supposed to hit the streets today and begin my hustle.

They have emotionally damaged me. They didn't even bother asking me how much i spent total on the car, no refund, nothing.

I'm writing this with tears in my eyes, i feel like running away from home, i can't even feed my child due to spending on this car.

People are so heartless😭😭

Please if anyone has a car to give out on rental or hire purchase, i will very much appreciate, and i will be loyal and won't let you down.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Nlfpmod. Please help me take to frontpage,

he should see the damage he did to me on frontpage. He's a frequent guest on nairaland.

I empathize with you. Though you shouldn't have spent so much without informing the owner, so you can reach an agreement with him.
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Omoapena(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
The mistake you made, when you know it’s not hire purchase deal, all the parts you changed in the car, you should have kept them aside and when the owner wants to retrieve the car, you remove your parts and put back his own parts…

They might even know the condition of the car and couldn’t fix it, so they give it out with the intention to retrieve it after the driver has fixed the whole issues…

You were played
Re: See How Heartless People Are by Omoapena(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
otipoju:

You still lost. He got all his money, you lost about 1.2 million

He lost but which other way would you have suggested in that situation when he can’t raise money to fix the car…

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Get Paid To Read Emails / How Much Do Microfinance Banks Pay? / Today's Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.