Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses (2020 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Janosky:

Revelation of course!

1 Corinthians 13:9-13, told you what will cease & what will remain?
Oga, do you agree with that scripture?

For it says: “When he ascended on high he carried away captives; he gave gifts in men....................”
And he gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers, 12 with a view to the readjustment of the holy ones, for ministerial work, to build up the body of the Christ, 13 until we all attain to the oneness of the faith and of the accurate knowledge of the Son of God, to being a full-grown man, attaining the measure of stature that belongs to the fullness of the Christ.

Janosky aka JaNosense aka no get sense peddling peddler come and eat gifts in men that are existing in your religious organization till today. Or have they ceased. Liars and manipulators peddling double standards everywhere grin grin grin

Cc Emusan, Sand2022 grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly!
So where is that BODY having the same line of thought with Jesus and his father? John 17:22

We saw the same line of thought from that thread cheesy grin cheesy grin

When will you deliver yourself from this delusion? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Janosky:

Revelation of course!

He just want likes and shares from faithless miscreants.
Imagine someone saying the children of Jacob (Israel) assemble periodically because it's the law that say so.
What about the children of Job who never had anything to do with God's laws? Job 1:18

Ọmọ some just feel that it's only whatever the publications say that members of God's organization limit their understanding to.

How on earth can someone say the children of the same man needs a law to tell them that they must converge to rejoice occasionally? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sand2022:

But it was that OLD COVENANT that your church derived Conventions and Assemblies, Family worship, helpers to the GB (nethinim), retirement for coordinators, etc. So why do you borrow from that old covenant?

Even if you leave out what is obvious from that book of numbers, Heb 1:1-2 didn't say that God will no longer use signs to indicate His approval. Paul received visions, including Peter, right? Paul went further to show evidence of divine approval at HEB 4:

4 while God joined in bearing witness with signs and wonders and various powerful works and with the holy spirit distributed according to his will."

How did God bore witness of His approval? Clearly through signs and wonders. So if you say that God shifted his attention to your leader, what is the supernatural evidence for that? If God didn't give His signs and you go on to form a religion, that religion is man made. If you wish, you can also establish your own organization and say "hey, God has chosen us" after all you won't be the first.

Maybe I will also go and establish my own organization. Lol. You can see how stupid that idea is. If God didn't tell you anything, guy join the church with supernatural evidence, not manmade organization.

Give am evidence to keep his lying and manipulated mouth and brains in shutdown mode grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Desperation everywhere just to engage Maximus! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Emusan:

We saw the same line of thought from that thread cheesy grin cheesy grin

When will you deliver yourself from this delusion? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

They will run helter-skelter to defend their lies, delusions and manipulations now.

One line of thought na inside book e dey. In real life na big lies and manipulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Desperation everywhere just to engage Maximus! cheesy

It is now desperation peddling to cover your lies grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine someone saying the children of Jacob (Israel) assemble periodically because it's the law that say so.
What about the children of Job who never had anything to do with God's laws? Job 1:18

Ọmọ some just feel that it's only whatever the publications say that members of God's organization limit their understanding to.

How on earth can someone say the children of the same man needs a law to tell them that they must converge to rejoice occasionally? undecided

D. J MaxInDHouse mu le grin grin grin grin grin

You don't even limit your understanding to the materials given to you by your GODS grin grin grin grin grin

Bookmarked.

You no dey give am the likes and share why cry and peddle pains over it? grin grin grin grin

What about the children of Job who never had anything to do with God's laws?

You go unravel completely with time. Na the beginning be this. People live their lives well without God's laws grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Janosky:

Revelation of course!

The Insight on the scriptures has this to say about 1st John:

"Very likely John wrote the letters from Ephesus about [b]98
 C.E.,"

Concerning the book of Revelation, the Insight says:

"The time of writing was possibly about 96 [/b]C.E."

The Insight of the Scriptures is published by your organization. Do you guys research before you reply?

I must say that you guys don't qualify to serve as JW apologees.

That's not the point being made. The point is when the gift will cease. It ceases when that which is perfect comes. Of course after it ceases, those three will remain. I said;

Why not? Joel 2:28 had initial fulfilment during the first century. Your organization believes that prophecies do have more than one fulfillment. I believe that too. Since Acts 2 shows that this is a last day prophecy, it is clear that it will have a bigger fulfillment in our time. And that prophecy is among the restoration prophecies that would have an end time fulfilment as well. Since we are in that end time, it is fulfilling.

1cor 13 shows that spiritual gifts will be the experience of the church till that which is perfect comes. Your organization believes that this perfect thing is still future. So the spiritual gift should continue to be an experience in the end time church.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Exactly!
So where is that BODY having the same line of thought with Jesus and his father? John 17:22

Off point again. I said that to show you that you misinterpreted that scripture. And that you need to know your part well. Don't make it sound as if you got it right.

Our discussion is on the evidence of divine approval, that's the major point under discussion. Let me remind you the post I made:

I don't understand sir. Let's ask Heb 2:4 the question; How did God show His approval of the early disciples?

Heb 2:4
while God joined in bearing witness with signs and wonders and various powerful works and with the holy spirit distributed according to his will."

How does that scripture answer the question?

Take note of the word "with". This shows that God supernaturally indicated His approval WITH signs and wonders. Is that not clear?

The Insight of the scriptures says this regarding this verse:

"In the first century C.E. miraculous gifts attended the baptism with holy spirit. These served as signs that God was no longer using the Jewish congregation in his service but that his approval rested on the Christian congregation established by his Son. (Heb 2:2-4."

Now do you notice that your publications agrees that such miraculous power indicates God's approval?

Now if your Organization claims that God had abandoned Christendom and shifted his attention to you in 1914-1919, God should have pour out his miraculous spirit on you guys. He didn't.

That's the point. If you have no such evidence, how then do you claim to be the only true christians?

4 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 9:17am On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am just waiting for your prove on how your organization arrived at convention, family worship, helpers to GB etc before the law covenant. Share that publication.

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Sand2022:

I am just waiting for your prove on how your organization arrived at convention, family worship, helpers to GB etc before the law covenant. Share that publication.
All those are PRINCIPLES not LAWS! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by oteneaaron(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

What is the difference between a Principle and a Law?

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
oteneaaron:

PRINCIPLE: What you fully understood the reason behind it so wholeheartedly you will comply because you know it will work out for your good.

LAW: Standard set by someone so whether you understand it or not you just have to obey!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

PRINCIPLE: What you fully understood the reason behind it so wholeheartedly you will comply because you know it will work out for your good.

LAW: Standard set by someone so whether you understand it or not you just have to obey!

In your quest to lie and manipulate, they don't need to understand a law before you obey. How do you obey something you don't understand?

Traffic light law

Green is go

Red is stop

Yellow is ready

How do you obey the above without fully understanding it?

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Cvxxx: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
I kindly need help with transportation going home. Please anyone touched can help me
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
oteneaaron:

He will start peddling lies and manipulations packed into his head now

Law:...... the principles and regulations established in a community by some authority and applicable to its people, whether in the form of legislation or of custom and policies recognized and enforced by judicial decision.

Principles: an accepted or professed rule of action or conduct: a fundamental, primary, or general law or truth from which others are derived.

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So that's the answer to this question?

I am just waiting for your prove on how your organization arrived at convention, family worship, helpers to GB etc before the law covenant. Share that publication

Well, if you see all those as principles found in the Old Covenant, then you should accept the principle at Num 12:6. Shekina!
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

So that's the answer to this question?
Well, if you see all those as principles found in the Old Covenant, then you should accept the principle at Num 12:6. Shekina!

Ọmọ PRINCIPLE is not by WRITTEN CODES rather it's what we fully understood how it will benefit us so each person is fully convinced in his heart! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ PRINCIPLE is not by WRITTEN CODES rather it's what we fully understood how it will benefit us so each person is fully convinced in his heart! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

You've not said anything. Are principles not to be obeyed?
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

You've not said anything. Are principles not to be obeyed?

OK i've not said anything shey? smiley

Well principles doesn't require obedience it's a way of life! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

OK i've not said anything shey? smiley

Well principles doesn't require obedience it's a way of life! smiley

Your publications says:

As children get older, real effort is required to help them to appreciate that obedience to the lofty principles of the Scriptures leads to the very best way of life."

Another article says:

"In the same land, two of Jehovah’s Witnesses were imprisoned because of their strict obedience to Bible principles."

I don't think you're a Jehovah's witness.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

Your publications says:
As children get older, real effort is required to help them to appreciate that obedience to the lofty principles of the Scriptures leads to the very best way of life."
Another article says:
"In the same land, two of Jehovah’s Witnesses were imprisoned because of their strict obedience to Bible principles."

So are you one of Jehovah's Witnesses?

I am telling you the difference between laws and principles but you're here trying to change the subject thinking it's about OBEDIENCE.

Well let me tell you now that JWs imprisoned for their faith stood for what they knew is best for all while other witnesses would run away without having to face such test of faith those that ran away won't be disfellowshiped o! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I am telling you the difference between laws and principles but you're here trying to change the subject thinking it's about OBEDIENCE.

Well let me tell you now that JWs imprisoned for their faith stood for what they knew is best for all while other witnesses would run away without having to face such test of faith those that ran away won't be disfellowshiped o! smiley

I don't even need your answer on this anymore cos I doubt if you're a witness. The publications of JWs has proved that my point is legit.

If you don't accept the bible, and don't accept the publication of your claimed religion, your biz.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

I don't even need your answer on this anymore cos I doubt if you're a witness. The publications of JWs has proved that my point is legit. If you don't accept the bible, and don't accept the publication of your claimed religion, your biz.
So do you accept our publication? smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

Your publications says:

Another article says:

Sand2022 grin grin grin grin

The works of liars and manipulators are made manifest they include: lying and manipulations of their religious publications, organization and living in delusions grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

This was MaxInDHouse defining principle and law on the 26th of September, 2023

Sand2022 asked.....

Are principles not to be obeyed?

MaxInDHouse responded......

Well principles doesn't require obedience it's a way of life

MaxInDHouse go back to your comply? What do you understand by the word comply?

We should not be defining comply for the bragging military intelligence officer. When your superior gives directive and ask you to comply, you should know what that means grin grin grin grin

Your lies and manipulations exposed again here on this thread cheesy grin grin. Even your credentials as one of Jehovah’s witness questioned. Na time, you will unravel grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Do you know more than your GODS that stated......

obedience to the lofty principles of the Scriptures leads to the very best way of life.

Or

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So do you accept our publication? smiley

I have no problem with reading it. In as much as there is substance from God's word. However, when there is lies, I reject that part. I don't have this rotten view you guys have of others, I detest that. You guys should stop such haughtiness for God sake. And it's not as if you guys are Mr know all. Your doctrines are litered with errors, yet I don't know where this undue pride emanates from. And God has not even appeared to you guys to say you have been chosen, so why all this pride? There are thousands of scholars out there doing well in scriptural exposition, your church benefits from their labour as well. Many churches can prove that God had at least spoken to them, you don't have such evidence, yet pride pride pride. You got to stop.

Even with all these, I value you as an individual in as much as you have faith in Christ. And I read whatever is true scripturally, either from you or others. But at times I just get pissed off when you guys spew nonsense about other Christians who also are running the same race. And I see no scriptural evidence for all these hatred.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sand2022:

I have no problem with reading it. In as much as there is substance from God's word.

Stop deceiving yourself!

If there is little poison inside a meal you won't eat it so if you don't accept our teachings there's no need siding with part of it condemn it all as Satanic.

That's what we do to all the teachings from any other religion! Matthew 16:6, 12 wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop deceiving yourself!

If there is little poison inside a meal you won't eat it so if you don't accept our teachings there's no need siding with part of it condemn it all as Satanic.

That's what we do to all the teachings from any other religion! Matthew 16:6, 12 wink

I can't be haughty like you then. Jesus condemned the Pharisees for ungodly doctrines, but he still obeyed the correct ones like doing the Passover, attending synagogue worship, he even did bible reading inside the synagogue even more. So, your overrighteousness won't let you guys breath. I don't follow your example. I follow Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop deceiving yourself!

Liar and manipulator all your numerous publications are filled with words and works of those you call churchgoers and Satan's agent.

Your religious organization even collect them in their numerous libraries all over the world grin grin grin. They live with your GODS inside the headquarters paapaa.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1991044

within pages 10 to 15 they quoted 15 sources of those you call christendom aka false Christians to support their beliefs grin grin grin grin

Awon condemn all as Satanic. Liar and manipulator peddling lies and manipulations about his own GODS grin grin grin grin

Cc: Sand2022 grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Description Of God By Imam Ali (as) / Word Of God And the Bible, 100% The Same? / I Will Not Worship A Homophobic God-archbishop Tutu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.