Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses (2018 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ nobody is forcing the truth down your throat at least you have succumbed to the fact that only Jehovah's Witnesses made top topics on this forum by those claiming Christians.
That's enough evidence! wink

Me no force u too........try read ur bible and weigh all these ur watch tower claims on the standard of words of Jesus...

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Me no force u too........try read ur bible and weigh all these ur watch tower claims on the standard of words of Jesus...

Watchtower is 100% correct when it comes to the claim that we're the one and only group on the road to everlasting life! smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

What father's name are u bearing?? So in all the four gospels u read bearing ur father's name is salvation and righteousness ... again u are delusional of titles ur Watch tower group has used to brain wash u into makig u think u are better than every one just because u call urself jehovah's witness..

Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that a prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name?

@ John 5:43, did Jesus Christ bear your own name?

JWs don't argue against the holy scriptures,as you are doing now.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:

Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that a prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name? @ John 5:43, did Jesus Christ bear your own name? JWs don't argue against the holy scriptures,as you are doing now.

Let him continue deceiving himself! grin

OP singled out Jehovah's Witnesses in the midst of thousands of sects claiming Christians if that's not enough reason for him to think deeply there's no need for him coming to spew trash! wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

2.... u cannot see luke 9v49 because its not one of the verses ur watch tower organization uses to teach u that anyone thats not part of u is false... u dont read scriptures on your own.. u just listen to watch tower message of propaganda....... u are a robot ... and i hope ur eyes open soon....

Must the disciples know EVERY Believer one on one?
John 10:16
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd"

Jesus Christ has brought those Believers of Luke 9:49 into the fold (bearing Jehovah's name) espoused by the apostles @ Acts 15:6-15.
ALL of them dey the fold bearing Jehovah's name.

Would anyone of Jehovah's people ridicule Acts 15:6-15 & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) as you are doing?

Oga, wear your goggles to study John 10:16 & grasp the message of Luke 9:49 & John 17:21-22.
Jehovah's people are one with Jesus Christ and God His Father.

ALL of them MUST bear the Father's name, the Father revealed is Jehovah's witness, His chosen servants.
Nah your own Bible talk so grin
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:

Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that a prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name?

@ John 5:43, did Jesus Christ bear your own name?

JWs don't argue against the holy scriptures,as you are doing now.

Neither jesus nor the disicples of Jesus told u such.... u are just pouring out ur watch tower doctrines and labelling it with any scripture u like

.. like i said earlier... u can beleive wateva makes u sleep well at night.. u amd ur max have said only being in ur church can make someone saved....so go and be saved alone grin

4 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Watchtower is 100% correct when it comes to the claim that we're the one and only group on the road to everlasting life! smiley

Like i said....read for yourself......... God will not judge anyone based on church or group they belong....

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Like i said....read for yourself......... God will not judge anyone based on church or group they belong....

Ọmọ you've been judged already after seeing all the evidences pointing to an organized global family of peace loving worshipers yet you're expecting Jesus to come down and tell you to go and work with them! smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ you've been judged already after seeing all the evidences pointing to an organized global family of peace loving worshipers yet you're expecting Jesus to come down and tell you to go and work with them! smiley

Sigh..... the brainwashing is deep.....

U have the bible right in front of you... yet someone told u if u dont belong to watch tower u are false .... nd u believe??

5 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh..... the brainwashing is deep.....
U have the bible right in front of you... yet someone told u if u dont belong to watch tower u are false .... nd u believe??

Imagine a first century Jew who have the Old Testament and someone told him if he did not convert to Christian he can't see God's kingdom! smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine a first century Jew who have the Old Testament and someone told him if he did not convert to Christian he can't see God's kingdom! smiley

"Christian" is just a label......there is no where it is written in the bible u must become a christain or any other tag or name...

Weda first century jew or new testament believer... choosing to obey God/christ word is all that matters.....

But to you ....being a watch tower member is what really matters.... i get u baba....
wateva makes u sleep well at night is fine by me

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Where did the disciples preach to the Jews that they need to convert to Christian?

And this is coming from someone who claimed the name "Christian" was given by Satan to mock them but the disciples just adopted it till real name God wants to call His people will be revealed shocked shocked shocked shocked

You people are so funny, your brother Janosense is trying to proof that bearing God's name which is JEHOVAH WITNESS is what needed for salvation but here you're coming with another contradictory statement cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Neither jesus nor the disicples of Jesus told u such.... u are just pouring out ur watch tower doctrines and labelling it with any scripture u like

.. like i said earlier... u can beleive wateva makes u sleep well at night.. u amd ur max have said only being in ur church can make someone saved....so go and be saved alone grin.

Isaiah 43:10 ( ASV)
"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen ; that ye may know and believe me"

Oga,is Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) & Acts 3:13, Matthew 3:17 is in your Bible?
If you get liver deny it. grin grin grin grin

In these Bible verses ,'choosen' meaning "SELECT, APPROVED".
My assignment is to show you what your Bible says, nobody would force you to accept or Believe your Bible.

Oga, I have no problem with you expressing your objection & disregard for the holy scriptures.

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by advanceDNA: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2023
Janosky:

"Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen ; that ye may know and believe me"

Oga,is Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) & Acts 3:13, Matthew 3:17 is in your Bible?
If you get liver deny it. grin grin grin grin

In these Bible verses ,'choosen' meaning "SELECT, APPROVED".
My assignment is to show you what your Bible says, nobody would force you to accept or Believe your Bible.

Oga, I have no problem with you expressing your objection & disregard for the holy scriptures.

The problem with u JWs is that ur watch tower cult leaders has brainwashed u into believing the word "witness" is some special name Jesus gave u....and its meant for only watch tower members...

Witness is just an english word oooo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

The problem with u JWs is that ur watch tower cult leaders has brainwashed u into believing the word "witness" is some special name Jesus gave u....and its meant for only watch tower members...

Witness is just an english word oooo... grin

Oga, your problem is with Isaiah 43:10 (ASV).

Oga, you are DECEIVING YOURSELF to label Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) & Acts 3:13, Matthew 3:17 in your own Bible as "brainwashing."

Your biased opinion against the holy scriptures won't change any letter in the holy scriptures. grin
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Emusan:

Where did the disciples preach to the Jews that they need to convert to Christian? And this is coming from someone who claimed the name "Christian" was given by Satan to mock them but the disciples just adopted it till real name God wants to call His people will be revealed shocked shocked shocked shocked You people are so funny, your brother Janosense is trying to proof that bearing God's name which is JEHOVAH WITNESS is what needed for salvation but here you're coming with another contradictory statement cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

The only thing first century Jewish disciples of Christ saw was the fulfilment of prophecies:
©A man came crying in the wilderness talking to Jews about the coming of Christ (Messiah)
©Jesus of Nazareth began his ministry preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all the territories of Judah.
©He was hated and the Jews themselves conspired against him.
©He was betrayed for thirty pieces of silver coins.
©He was executed along with criminals.

This are the events everyone noticed apart from the ones his own disciples BELIEVED after seeing for themselves.

So after Jesus what proved that his disciples has been approved by God and that Jews who failed to believe him are doomed?

At Pentecost God fulfilled His promises sending the Holy Spirit to ordain believing Jews
They spoke in tongues and ever since then miracles were happening through the hands of Jewish disciples of Christ.

So if any Jew in the first century still harbour doubts after witnessing all of these such one has been judged already. The thief Jesus blessed only noticed one fulfilled prophecy:
A good prophet is being executed beside him so he remembered immediately that's what the scriptures say about the Christ.

There are lots and lots of fulfilled prophecies pointing to Jehovah's Witnesses organization as the one and only group of true Christians today so if you're not interested in knowing ọmọ keep your unbelief to yourself! wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
The only thing first century Jewish disciples of Christ saw was the fulfilment of prophecies:
©A man came crying in the wilderness talking to Jews about the coming of Christ (Messiah)
©Jesus of Nazareth began his ministry preaching zealously and industriously teaching in all the territories of Judah.
©He was hated and the Jews themselves conspired against him.
©He was betrayed for thirty pieces of silver coins.
©He was executed along with criminals.

So they are not telling the Jews to become Christian again cheesy grin cheesy

This are the events everyone noticed apart from the ones his own disciples BELIEVED after seeing for themselves.

I simply asked you proof your lie that they were asking people to join CHRISTIAN.

I didn't ask you story Mr storyteller grin cheesy

So after Jesus what proved that his disciples has been approved by God and that Jews who failed to believe him are doomed?

At Pentecost God fulfilled His promises sending the Holy Spirit to ordain believing Jews
They spoke in tongues and ever since then miracles were happening through the hands of Jewish disciples of Christ.

So if any Jew in the first century still harbour doubts after witnessing all of these such one has been judged already. The thief Jesus blessed only noticed one fulfilled prophecy:
A good prophet is being executed beside him so he remembered immediately that's what the scriptures say about the Christ.

There are lots and lots of fulfilled prophecies pointing to Jehovah's Witnesses organization as the one and only group of true Christians today so if you're not interested in knowing ọmọ keep your unbelief to yourself! wink

Mr storyteller, where did disciples ask people to become Christian is what I asked you.

Or the disciples didn't ask the Jews to become Christian again according to your early claimed?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Below is your previous post where you claimed the name CHRISTIAN was part of Satan plan.

So how can Jesus disciples will be asking people to become what was Satan plan?

Lying liar JWs!

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Emusan:

So they are not telling the Jews to become Christian again cheesy grin cheesy

I simply asked you proof your lie that they were asking people to join CHRISTIAN.

I didn't ask you story Mr storyteller grin cheesy

Mr storyteller, where did disciples ask people to become Christian is what I asked you.

Or the disciples didn't ask the Jews to become Christian again according to your early claimed?
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Below is your previous post where you claimed the name CHRISTIAN was part of Satan plan.

So how can Jesus disciples will be asking people to become what was Satan plan?

Lying liar JWs!

Your comprehension skills leaves much to be desired. grin grin
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:

Next time speak proper English cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Janosky:

There's no need responding to his stupidity he tried to engage atheists and agnostics but can't make any meaningful comments so he's back seeking the attention of JWs to exchange words! wink

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by jlsportglasses(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2023
How to choose the right safety glasses for yourself? We all know that because of the needs of the working environment, we need to protect all parts of the body, especially glasses, eyes are our vital organs, for each of us must have, if not properly protected, it will be difficult to appreciate the beautiful world again.
In our daily life, we need to protect our eyes, we call these glasses as [url]protective glasses[/url]https://jlsportglasses.com/safety-goggles/. Choosing a good protective eyewear is responsible for yourself and your family. So how to choose professional protective eyewear?
In fact, there are many types of protective eyewear, including dustproof eyewear, anti-impact eyewear, anti-chemical eyewear and anti-radiation eyewear.
The first three kinds of glasses look like the lens are colorless glass, but in fact, due to the different protective role, the characteristics of the lens have obvious differences.
Dust glasses are used in dusty environments, the general lens fastness requirements are not high, regardless of the eye or flat lens type, are made of general flat glass lenses. And anti-impact glasses are used to prevent flying out of the small particles penetrate the eyes with, its lens requirements for impact resistance, such as car workers, sandblasters, stone workers should wear anti-impact glasses, if these workers wear a general dust glasses, then iron sand and gravel flying impact glasses are broken, the eyes will be more damage.
Anti-chemical glasses of the lens acid and alkali resistance, and Guangfa Huafu corrosion, which is other glasses do not have.
Workers engaged in electric welding, gas welding, steelmaking, glass blowing operations should wear anti-arc radiation glasses. However, the lens color of anti-arc light radiation glasses have deep and shallow, which is designed according to different requirements, the choice should be based on the operation of the arc light intensity and appropriate choice. Arc light is strong, the color should be deep: conversely, should choose light-colored lenses.
So choose the right glasses for yourself, you need to start from the material of the glasses, characteristics, color, function and so on.
Janosky:

Must the disciples know EVERY Believer one on one?
John 10:16
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd"

Jesus Christ has brought those Believers of Luke 9:49 into the fold (bearing Jehovah's name) espoused by the apostles @ Acts 15:6-15.
ALL of them dey the fold bearing Jehovah's name.

Would anyone of Jehovah's people ridicule Acts 15:6-15 & Isaiah 43:10,21(ASV) as you are doing?

Oga, wear your goggles to study John 10:16 & grasp the message of Luke 9:49 & John 17:21-22.
Jehovah's people are one with Jesus Christ and God His Father.

ALL of them MUST bear the Father's name, the Father revealed is Jehovah's witness, His chosen servants.
Nah your own Bible talk so grin

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2023
MightySparrow:
As a Christian, in what areas do you disagree with JW's teachings and why?

JWs doesn't need only criticism. They need commendation as well. They have tried to be different from this money hungry General Overseers. They bring their teaching down to their members in a way that is easy for them to understand. They are not economical with what the leadership knows. If in other churches, these books they give free of charge will be sold for big money.

That they misunderstand some scriptures and follow such misunderstanding shouldn't be the only thing we remember. It's true that they too are fathers of criticism, but you don't have to be like them.

I might be wrong, but what I feel they are missing are:

1. Only 144000 will go to heaven.

2. the elders in Jerusalem formed the worldwide ruling body in the first century.

3. Only 144000 are declared righteous, other witnesses remain dead in their sins until after 1000year reign of Christ.

4. All religion are tagged Babylon the Great.

5. Only they will be saved as righteous ones.

6. Their leaders were appointed in 1919 to feed the church.

7. That God empowered miracles had ceased.

8. That they are the only true religion on earth

These and more areas are aspects I think they are missing the mark.
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Sand2022:

We are OK with our beliefs as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers let all others form their peaceful organizations like Jehovah's Witnesses and see the earth become a Paradise! wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by OgaNightmare(m): 1:57am On Aug 12, 2023
As a genetically modified skeptic I disagree with them on everything from the founding of the organization to it's present form

Nothing comot 🤣

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MightySparrow: 3:37am On Aug 16, 2023
Sand2022:

JWs doesn't need only criticism. They need commendation as well. They have tried to be different from this money hungry General Overseers. They bring their teaching down to their members in a way that is easy for them to understand. They are not economical with what the leadership knows. If in other churches, these books they give free of charge will be sold for big money.

That they misunderstand some scriptures and follow such misunderstanding shouldn't be the only thing we remember. It's true that they too are fathers of criticism, but you don't have to be like them.

I might be wrong, but what I feel they are missing are:

1. Only 144000 will go to heaven.

2. the elders in Jerusalem formed the worldwide ruling body in the first century.

3. Only 144000 are declared righteous, other witnesses remain dead in their sins until after 1000year reign of Christ.

4. All religion are tagged Babylon the Great.

5. Only they will be saved as righteous ones.

6. Their leaders were appointed in 1919 to feed the church.

7. That God empowered miracles had ceased.

8. That they are the only true religion on earth

They preach from the angle of harassment. Theey like to condemn others while they themselves are not perfect or truthful to their teachings. I have a number of them around me. I hate hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 8:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Janosky:

I love @underlined part.

So we can conclude that Russell and his pagan team didn't obtain salvation since they never BEARING GOD'S NAME.

I know you'll run into confusion now as you must find a way to fit Russell and his pagan team into 144,000 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Emusan:

I love @underlined part.

So we can conclude that Russell and his pagan team didn't obtain salvation since they never BEARING GOD'S NAME.

I know you'll run into confusion now as you must find a way to fit Russell and his pagan team into 144,000

Janosky:
"Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that A prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name"

'A prerequisite', MUMU WAILER

Emusan WAILER you ALWAYS USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO EXPOSE YOUR POOR COMPREHENSION SKILLS.cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
MightySparrow:

They preach from the angle of harassment. Theey like to condemn others while they themselves are not perfect or truthful to their teachings. I have a number of them around me. I hate hypocrisy.

REMOVE the rafters in Christendom & STOP WAILING about JWs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 12:23am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:

lost fraud jw janosky

so according to u false jw's, all Christians have rafters in their eyes

you false jw's are so confused and dum, aren't you:

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Christendom. / (ˈkrɪsəndəm) / noun. the collective body of Christians throughout the world or throughout history. an obsolete word for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MightySparrow: 3:20am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:

I seldom respond to your posts because of your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:

This thread shows only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES have a unique teaching that could be used as standard to rate all other religions claiming Christians.
All of the religions claiming Christians have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines but then the OP singled out Jehovah's Witnesses asking all the others to come and explain why they disagree with the one and only organization that's standing out:

“You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house". Matthew 5:14-15

So my brother let them continue arguing among themselves at least they can all see that there is confusion among them yet they're all seeing the city located on the highest mountain: Jehovah's organization! Isaiah 2:2smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Causes Disasters? / Semi-atheism or Deism / Why Did Jesus Convert Water To Wine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.