Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses (2013 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Janosky:
"Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that A prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name"

So did Russell your founder bear God's name?

Why is the question so hard for you? grin cheesy

'A prerequisite', MUMU WAILER

See the meaning of prerequisite in the attached and tell me if Russell and his pagan team bear God's name.

Emusan WAILER you ALWAYS USE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO EXPOSE YOUR POOR COMPREHENSION SKILLS.cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Let's see who is always exposing his ignorance here.

I know you won't give a straight answer to that because Russell and his pagan team never bear that name cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2023
MightySparrow:

They preach from the angle of harassment. Theey like to condemn others while they themselves are not perfect or truthful to their teachings. I have a number of them around me. I hate hypocrisy.

You need to hate hypocrisy. Jesus does hate it too. I keep trying to help them see reasons to take it easy with others cos no one can claim perfect knowledge. They just have this superior cap on their heads. It's not healthy at all.

At times though, you don't blame them, blame the leadership. That's what they portray themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh..... the brainwashing is deep.....

U have the bible right in front of you... yet someone told u if u dont belong to watch tower u are false .... nd u believe??

It is really deep. How someone with bible will still be told that without a group of men in New York, he can't be saved, he still believe. Even when it is clear that salvation is by faith in Christ. E shock me.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

It is really deep. How someone with bible will still be told that without a group of men in New York, he can't be saved, he still believe. Even when it is clear that salvation is by faith in Christ. E shock me.

It is not by force to agree with Acts 15:6-15 (& 2 Chronicles 7:14 )confirmed by Jesus Christ followers that they bear Jehovah's name.
Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) & 2 Chronicles 7:14 , that is name Jehovah God calls His chosen servants.

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Sigh..... the brainwashing is deep.....

U have the bible right in front of you... yet someone told u if u dont belong to watch tower u are false .... nd u believe??

Did the watchtower write 2 Chronicles 7:14 & Acts 15:6-15 in your Bible?

Carry your GIBBERISH outta here jare
. grin
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

So did Russell your founder bear God's name?

Why is the question so hard for you? grin cheesy

See the meaning of prerequisite in the attached and tell me if Russell and his pagan team bear God's name.

Let's see who is always exposing his ignorance here.

I know you won't give a straight answer to that because Russell and his pagan team never bear that name cheesy grin cheesy grin

According to Acts 15:6-15 & 2 Chronicles 7:14, is Emusan bearing Jehovah's name?

Emusan, will Jehovah's assessment/judgement of Mr Russell save you?
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
According to Acts 15:6-15 & 2 Chronicles 7:14, was Russell bearing Jehovah's name?

I've put it right.

Still waiting for the answer.

Emusan, will Jehovah's assessment/judgement of Mr Russell save you?

I know it will come to this because Russell and his pagan team are now involved and must be fit into that 144,000! cheesy grin cheesy grin

So one needs to bear Jehovah name as a prerequisite for salvation but when it comes to Russell and his pagan team Jehovah needs to overruled His own standard.

When I say you people just like to defend your demonic organisation and not the Word of God. This is the evidence. grin cheesy grin

The evidence that Russell and his pagan team aren't bearing God's name is there but the mumu JaNosense must defend by force. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@Mightysparrow

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 2:11pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

I've put it right.

I know it will come to this because Russell and his pagan team must fit into that 144,000! cheesy grin cheesy grin

So one needs to bear Jehovah name as a prerequisite for salvation but when it comes to Russell and his pagan team Jehovah needs to overruled His own standard.

When I say you people just like to defend your demonic organisation and not the Word of God. This is the evidence. grin cheesy grin

The evidence that Russell and his pagan team aren't bearing God's name is there but the mumu JaNosense must defend by force. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Emusan lacks 2 important attributes:
Emusan lacks understanding of the holy scriptures and he lacks comprehension skills.

Exodus 33:19
"Jehovah replied, “I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Jehovah before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose".

Emusan empty tantrums upandan but not willing to learn & amend....
grin cheesy grin
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Emusan lacks 2 important attributes:
Emusan lacks understanding of the holy scriptures and he lacks comprehension skills.

The truth will continue to hit you hard.

Exodus 33:19
"Jehovah replied, “I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Jehovah before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose"

So in a nutshell, Acts 15:6-15 & 2 Chronicles 7:14 you quoted by yourself are not applicable to Russell and his pagan team. cheesy grin cheesy grin

So if you know this verse why then do you condemn people who did not bear Jehovah's name or is it Only Russell and his pagan team that God can have Mercy on? grin cheesy grin

This was your initial post
Janosky: Oga did the disciples @Acts 15:6-14 & did God confirm @Isaiah43:10,21(ASV), that a prerequisite for salvation is bearing God's name?

@ John 5:43, did Jesus Christ bear your own name?

JWs don't argue against the holy scriptures,as you are doing now.

JWs don't argue against the holy scripture but now that the table has turn to your founder JWs is arguing against the holy scripture cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan empty tantrums upandan but not willing to learn & amend....grin cheesy grin

It's not me who is changing God's word to fit in a founder.

How you people so comfortable with self delusion beyonds any scientific observations cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MightySparrow: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

You need to hate hypocrisy. Jesus does hate it too. I keep trying to help them see reasons to take it easy with others cos no one can claim perfect knowledge. They just have this superior cap on their heads. It's not healthy at all.

At times though, you don't blame them, blame the leadership. That's what they portray themselves.

They continue to make blunder out of scriptures. When you point It out to them, they begin to say this is what Jesus said and that is what Peter said. That of Jesus' cancel out peter's or become dishonest in debate.
Thanks to internet, all the lies and doctrines they quietly abandoned are still there.
The more annoying is covering their sins and talking loud about others. These people live among us, we know them. I have them around me. I have people of 70s and 80s among them in my family and their children, Janosky and MaximumSide are babies when these people joined the cult. Possibly janosky was not born then.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MightySparrow: 3:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Emusan:

I've put it right.

I know it will come to this because Russell and his pagan team must fit into that 144,000! cheesy grin cheesy grin

You see am ba?
Their delusion.

@Mightysparrow
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 4:46pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:

It is not by force to agree with Acts 15:6-15 (& 2 Chronicles 7:14 )confirmed by Jesus Christ followers that they bear Jehovah's name.
Isaiah 43:10 (ASV) & 2 Chronicles 7:14 , that is name Jehovah God calls His chosen servants.

You guys have a long way to go. Soon you will appreciate that when the bible says "my name" or "name" referring to God, it doesn't always mean JEHOVAH.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

You guys have a long way to go. Soon you will appreciate that when the bible says "my name" or "name" referring to God, it doesn't always mean JEHOVAH.

Oga, you said "it doesn't always mean JEHOVAH."
Please, tell this forum, which other name is that?

@ Acts 15:14-15 agreed by the disciples and the prophets. @2 Chronicles 7:14 & Isaiah 43:10,21 which name did the holy scriptures reference?
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

Why must salvation be through a first century Jewish man called "Jesus"?
Why not through your own daddy?
Or are you saying your own daddy is evil?

God's plan is that salvation will come through the descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob then the child that will be born through that lineage is the wonderful counselor, then a group will emerge as representatives of Jesus {Matthew 24:45} so failure to ACKNOWLEDGE God's plan means you're on your own! Matthew 25:34-46 wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2023
Janosky:
Oga, you said "it doesn't always mean JEHOVAH."
Please, tell this forum, which other name is that?

@ Acts 15:14-15 agreed by the disciples and the prophets. @2 Chronicles 7:14 & Isaiah 43:10,21 which name did the holy scriptures reference?

You're still on this your lie!

Why is Russell and his pagan team not bearing Jehovah's name?

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Emusan(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God's plan is that salvation will come through the descendants of Abraham Isaac and Jacob then the child that will be born through that lineage is the wonderful counselor, then a group will emerge as representatives of Jesus {Matthew 24:45} so failure to ACKNOWLEDGE God's plan means you're on your own! Matthew 25:34-46 wink

Now it's about group and not on Jehovah's name anymore as your brother early lied cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is Matt 24:45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet* slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?" - NWT

Where does anything like GROUP appear here?

Also, the question is about "A FAITHFUL SERVANT(singular)" and not about "GROUP(plural)"

So who is that SERVANT today that His Master appointed?

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

If you like, ridicule Jesus. He sees all you're saying.

You did well in referencing Isaiah 9:6. But notice what more it says:

6 For a child has been born to us, A son has been given to us; And the rulership will rest on his shoulder. His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. NWT

What does eternal father mean to you?

I acknowledge God's plan, but Matt 24:45 is not referring to your GB. For obvious reasons.
Jesus evidence for representing God was miracles, your GB doesn't have any miraculous evidence to establish God chose them.

2. During the 1919, Rutherford never saw any group as faithful slave. Rutherford once saw Russell as the slave, later Rutherford saw himself as the slave. So your coming in modern time to assign him and others as the slave is rubbish. The man saw himself alone as the slave.

3. The so called Slave, aka, GB of JWs during Rutherford's time were just Board of Directors of Bible and Tract Society, a corporation. These were appointed through voting, not by any bible principle. Not by any spirit.

4. Your history shows that the president of the corporation was the principal member of the organization. He virtually made the final decision as a president. Other didn't have the same right as him. So actually, there wasn't any group in 1919 that it's members had the same authority as others like it is today.

5. The hypocrisy of your GB is seen in that they say that the Slave comprised of those who prepare and disseminate bible teaching. They attribute this to the GB of the corporation and others who contributed in writing the publication in 1919 and beyond. All of them were part of the 'faithful slave' as the current understanding says. However, they skillfully waved that aspect away when they declared only themselves as the Slave. So their definition of the faithful slave is inconsistent. It means one thing during 1919-1970's and meant another afterward.

So your publications in yester years disagree that any Slave of body of elders were available in 1919. So those who were on hand in 1919 didn't believe they were any Slave.

You're entitled to your beliefs no matter how absurd, but don't use Jesus phrase at Matt 24;45 to refer to group of people who don't even know who Matt 24:45 refers to.

God has a procedure for appointment. Here He says it:

Numbers 12:6
6 He then said: “Hear my words, please. If there was a prophet of Jehovah among you, I would make myself known to him in a vision, and I would speak to him in a dream.

The context is when the appointment of Moses was called into question. God answered and revealed His PROCEDURE for appointment of prophet. But the only exception was Moses.

So this your organization's guesswork interpretation of Matt 24:45 is not the way to know whom God has appointed... There has to be a divine supernatural evidence to establish it. Your guesswork is purely unscriptural. Someone can't just wake up and say 'hey, you know that we have been appointed'. God doesn't work that way.

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

Jesus evidence for representing God was miracles, your GB doesn't have any miraculous evidence to establish God chose them.
God told the Israelites that another prophet will come in the manner of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} Moses and Jesus were like Gods in the midst of their generation {Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6} both of them were given the power to perform SIGNS as evidence of God's approval regarding their mission.

But when it comes to Jesus' disciples they can only perform SIGNS as long as Jerusalem exists once that city is destroyed with it's temple all supernatural gifts will cease {1Corinthians 13:8-10} so if that's what you're banking on then i pity your condition {Matthew 7:22-23} according to Jesus the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit (not GIFT) will be the evidence that God is backing a group. Matthew 7:16-18

What is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit?

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

According to apostle Paul whom Jesus used to connect people of all other nations whoever disregards the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit but is trying to find fault with the group God's is using is deceiving himself! smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
Sand2022:

https://www.nairaland.com/7532433/144000.html
https://www.nairaland.com/7482212/jehovahs-witnesses-babylon-great
https://www.nairaland.com/7471284/jehovahs-witnesses-inconsistent-interpretation
https://www.nairaland.com/7471236/jws-death-acquittal

So you too has a lot going on in your head about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?

Out of 6 threads 4 is based on JWs!

Ọmọ there's something to learn about this group o! Matthew 5:14-16 smiley

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 12:37am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So you too has a lot going on in your head about JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES?
Out of 6 threads 4 is based on JWs!

lost false jw mad max

oh duh, you false jw's are always here posting to Christians,
puffed up saying that you are God's people and so on

and you wonder at them when they post threads about you puffed up false jw's
with your false prophecy's and lies etc.

you people really dum and confused, aren't you

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 1:29am On Aug 18, 2023
false jw's are so dark, with their false prophecies, sewer mouths, puffed up pride, lies, etc. etc.

God's people are of course the opposite to that:

Joh 8:12  Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life."

^^ Jesus was talking to the pharisees, today's so called Jehovahs witnesses

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2023
johnw47:

Jesus was talking to the pharisees, today's so called Jehovahs witnesses

Idiot!
So Jesus was talking to Pharisees who worship in another center or inside the same temple with him? smiley
Mumu! What you people don't know is that whatever makes you worship in a different setting is enough to tell you that you're not on the same page.
So we aren't worshiping the same god with you people unlike Jesus whose place of worship back then was inside the same temple with Judaists that's what led to his incessant confrontation but after his disciples discovered that they don't need the temple anymore they worship in different centers and settings.
Go and settle with those you're calling Christians or brethren but disagree with their doctrines! wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by Sand2022: 8:16am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

God told the Israelites that another prophet will come in the manner of Moses {Deuteronomy 18:18} Moses and Jesus were like Gods in the midst of their generation {Exodus 7:1; Isaiah 9:6} both of them were given the power to perform SIGNS as evidence of God's approval regarding their mission.

But when it comes to Jesus' disciples they can only perform SIGNS as long as Jerusalem exists once that city is destroyed with it's temple all supernatural gifts will cease {1Corinthians 13:8-10} so if that's what you're banking on then i pity your condition {Matthew 7:22-23} according to Jesus the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit (not GIFT) will be the evidence that God is backing a group. Matthew 7:16-18

You didn't get the point. If any is a prophet, see how God make Himself known to that prophet, which shows they have God's approval.

Here He says it:

6 He then said: “Hear my words, please. If there was a prophet of Jehovah among you, I would make myself known to him in a vision, and I would speak to him in a dream.

God do appear to His prophets through dream and visions. He did show vision to John even at his old age, after many years Jerusalem had been destroyed.

Your GB doesn't have such evidence. So God didn't appoint them.

What is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit?

LOVE, JOY, PEACE, PATIENCE, KINDNESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL! Galatians 5:22-23

According to apostle Paul whom Jesus used to connect people of all other nations whoever disregards the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit but is trying to find fault with the group God's is using is deceiving himself! smiley

Of course Gods representatives have fruit of the spirit manifest in them. This was true when God gave them visions and miracles. So those qualities weren't to console them for a claimed cessation.

3 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2023
Sand2022:

6 He then said: “Hear my words, please. If there was a prophet of Jehovah among you, I would make myself known to him in a vision, and I would speak to him in a dream.

The above quotation is about which nation?

Ọmọ that's the OLD COVENANT in which God used prophets to speak to the nation of Israel {Hebrews 1:1} but at the same time Satan also did exactly the same thing by appearing and speaking to the same prophets God appeared to in dreams and visions.
For instance David was a prophet of God used to prophesy about the Christ {Psalm 110:1-3} yet Satan also used David through the same means {2Samuel 24:1; 1Chronicles 21:1} Satan tried the same thing with Jesus, after God's Holy Spirit has taken Jesus into the wilderness to instruct Jesus on how to go about his ministry {Luke 4:1} Satan also disguised as the same spirit {2Corinthians 11:14} to instruct Jesus {Luke 4:3-12} but discovered that unlike David who forgot to rely on what God had said about Abraham's descendants that they will never be counted Jesus relied strictly on the scriptures until Satan unknowingly revealed his identity demanding for worship from Jesus who has always been a worshiper of the true God so Satan got frustrated and left Jesus looking for another opportunity to get back in a subtle manner {Luke 4:13} and he surely did speaking through a trusted disciple of Jesus called Peter! Matthew 16:22-23

So God is no longer using that Old Covenant you're quoting {Jeremiah 31:32-33} rather God's word will be available to everyone that believes {Jeremiah 31:34} and we can all know the truth through the guidance of spiritual Jews {Zechariah 8:23} whom Jesus sent to teach us to become his disciples! Matthew 28:19-20

So if you're banking on people who have seen spirits then you're on your own because you can't distinguish between the spirit of God and Satan, in fact God concluded in the Bible telling us that there's no addition or subtraction {Revelations 22:18-19} which means God won't appear to anyone henceforth whoever wants to know God's organization only need to examine the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit {Matthew 7:15-20} not GIFTS! smiley
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by oteneaaron(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

The above quotation is about which nation?

Ọmọ that's the OLD COVENANT in which God used prophets to speak to the nation of Israel {Hebrews 1:1} but at the same time Satan also did exactly the same thing by appearing and speaking to the same prophets God appeared to in dreams and visions.
For instance David was a prophet of God used to prophesy about the Christ {Psalm 110:1-3} yet Satan also used David through the same means {2Samuel 24:1; 1Chronicles 21:1} Satan tried the same thing with Jesus, after God's Holy Spirit has taken Jesus into the wilderness to instruct Jesus on how to go about his ministry {Luke 4:1} Satan also disguised as the same spirit {2Corinthians 11:14} to instruct Jesus {Luke 4:3-12} but discovered that unlike David who forgot to rely on what God had said about Abraham's descendants that they will never be counted Jesus relied strictly on the scriptures until Satan unknowingly revealed his identity demanding for worship from Jesus who has always been a worshiper of the true God so Satan got frustrated and left Jesus looking for another opportunity to get back in a subtle manner {Luke 4:13} and he surely did speaking through a trusted disciple of Jesus called Peter! Matthew 16:22-23

So God is no longer using that Old Covenant you're quoting {Jeremiah 31:32-33} rather God's word will be available to everyone that believes {Jeremiah 31:34} and we can all know the truth through the guidance of spiritual Jews {Zechariah 8:23} whom Jesus sent to teach us to become his disciples! Matthew 28:19-20

So if you're banking on people who have seen spirits then you're on your own because you can't distinguish between the spirit of God and Satan, in fact God concluded in the Bible telling us that there's no addition or subtraction {Revelations 22:18-19} which means God won't appear to anyone henceforth whoever wants to know God's organization only need to examine the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit {Matthew 7:15-20} not GIFTS! smiley

LOL

You go explain tire.

No Evidence.

2 Likes

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2023
oteneaaron:

LOL
You go explain tire.
No Evidence.

No evidence yet a global family of peace loving worshipers has emerged {Isaiah 2:2-4} through the teaching of the GB! Zechariah 8:23

Ọmọ this is called "FAITH" not a possession of all kinds of people {2Thessalonians 3:2} Jesus said only few in each geographical locations on this planet {Act 1:8} are finding it! Matthew 7:13-14 wink
Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Idiot!
So Jesus was talking to Pharisees who worship in another center or inside the same temple with him? smiley
Mumu! What you people don't know is that whatever makes you worship in a different setting is enough to tell you that you're not on the same page.
So we aren't worshiping the same god with you people unlike Jesus whose place of worship back then was inside the same temple with Judaists that's what led to his incessant confrontation but after his disciples discovered that they don't need the temple anymore they worship in different centers and settings.
Go and settle with those you're calling Christians or brethren but disagree with their doctrines! wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

lost false jw mad max

truly confused and blinded sewer mouth, Jesus was talking to your fore fathers the pharisees:

Joh 8:12  Then Jesus again spoke to them, saying, "I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life." 
Joh 8:13  So the Pharisees said to Him, "You are testifying about Yourself; Your testimony is not true." 

1Co 14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2023
johnw47:

Jesus was talking to the pharisees:

So who are the PHARISEES today?

Back then Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and many other Jewish Rabbis are claiming temple worship yet they agreed on some doctrines and disagree on many doctrines.

Are you saying Jehovah's Witnesses who have the same line of thought globally {John 17:22} and worship the same way throughout the earth {John 4:24} are today's Pharisees or you churchgoers claiming you're disciples of Jesus yet divided among yourselves in contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? Luke 11:23smiley

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 10:30am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
So who are the PHARISEES today?
Back then Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes and many other Jewish Rabbis are claiming temple worship yet they agreed on some doctrines and disagree on many doctrines.
Are you saying Jehovah's Witnesses who have the same line of thought globally {John 17:22} and worship the same way throughout the earth {John 4:24} are today's Pharisees or you churchgoers claiming you're disciples of Jesus yet divided among yourselves in contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines? Luke 11:23smiley

truly dum dum lost false jw mad max

Jesus was talking to the pharisees

your fore fathers the pharisees were a sect among the jews
just like you false jw's are a sect among Christianity

2 Corinthians 4:4
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them

the pharisees had the same line of thought among each other to

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by johnw47: 10:48am On Aug 18, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Idiot!
Mumu!
wink

Job_15:12  Why doth thine heart carry thee away? and what do thy eyes wink at

of course that is not the talk of God's people,
but it is the talk of the devils people

false jw's:
Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:52am On Aug 18, 2023
johnw47:

the pharisees had the same line of thought among each other to
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa you goofed big time!
All the sects in the first century had different teachings yet they all agreed that they're on the same page just as you churchgoers do today. Only Jesus and his disciples had the same line of thought like Jehovah's Witnesses today.
So all those different sects formed alliance against Jesus and his disciples just as you are doing today yet what's the main reason why you're all calling upon JWs?
Simply due to the fact that we stand out among all of you saying we're not on the same page with you people.
Apart from that all the religions claiming Christians are confused in their contradicting teachings just as all the first century Jewish sects were confused in their contrasting doctrines! wink

1 Like

Re: Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2023
johnw47:

of course that is not the talk of God's people,
but it is the talk of the devils people
johnw47:

jw mad max

Foooool!
So you that you've been addressing me like the above for years simply because i said you and i aren't on the same page it's you that's talking like God's people? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Michael Jackson Ever Accept Islam? / The Devil Is Really A Bastard / Who Is On The Side Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.