Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity (51866 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by bewla(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shege
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Guyman01: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
That guy that always says check my signature for freestuffs don carry trolling from Nairaland enter Twitter 😆

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Demolakay: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
ExclusiveBet:
Nigerian music superstar, Davido recently responded to a troll who questioned when he intends to sell out an 80,000 capacity stadium like his counterpart, Wizkid.

The ‘Essence’ crooner sparked a buzz on the internet on Saturday, July 29, after he shut down the Tottenham Hotspur stadium in London with his “More Love, Less Ego” concert.

The historic concert makes Wizkid the first African artist to headline and perform at the venue.

In the light of the accomplishment, a supposed fan of the singer asked his colleague in the music industry, Davido, when he also plans to achieve the same feat.

Davido replies
“Over to you David, stadium when @davido?” the troll wrote.

The tweet caught the attention of the DMW boss and he stated that he would do it soon, and prays the troll is alive to witness it.

Davido wrote, “I pray to God ur alive and healthy by then to witness … it won’t be long ❤️⏳,”

A while back, Davido stirred reactions online with his passionate statement and words of support for his junior colleague, Divine Ikubor, professionally known as Rema.
Davido recently boasted to Rema in a video that he had broken various records, including having the most YouTube views and being well-known in the Nigerian music industry.

He admitted that Rema had broken every record that others had commended him for setting, and he was pleased with his accomplishments.

In his words;

“Davido just passed 200 million views, now you get the most views for ever. I saw another tweet, Davido went gold in America, you have sold the most out of any African artiste and I love you and I appreciate you”

The Tottenham Hotspur stadium isn't even a 80,000 capacity,in d first place. It's a 60,862 capacity. I don't knw why d media is awash wit Wizkid selling a 80,000 capacity stadium.

Only Burnaboy sold out a 80,000 capacity stadium. Get d fact right.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by CJStarz: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hmmm, that response is deep o. May God save the 'troll' in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by etcme(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
KingDash09:
How many Grammy him get?? No evidence say him try

You go wait tire.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Angelfrost(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2023
Cheap data makes every idiot think they can troll those they can never come close to in real life...!

Same way the anonymity of this forum has made every razz and wretched school dropout suddenly think everyone is his mate.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Valuepaints20(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
*Lol*
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by TheGift: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nairaland can be soo late with the news sometimes. This news is like a day old or more.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Onewazobia(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2023
whippersnapper:
How davido bacame a musician is how i don't know. With his voice like someone eating boiled yam.
It is finished

Have you heard of Ja Rule?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by whippersnapper(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=Onewazobia post=124793914]

Have hear of Ja Rule?[/quot the last time i checked jarule is a rapper
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by haslaw(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2023

David the anti Islamic BIGOT.

He f00lishly allowed his heart to be poisoned against Muslims by IPOB
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by blackdover: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ok
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by owolabi5: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Adewale1603(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
Davido is one of very overrated artiste
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Kukutente23: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2023
Respects to him for that matured response
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by bhella10: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Team OBO
Team Agbaya grin
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by MrsTwrite(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Davido.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
etcme:
Davido is a King! Man no dey rush things. Man gets nothing to proof to you.

Even grammy nominations he never smell.
Talk less of selling out 40k capacity stadium

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Pepperdemisback: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
Kingosytex:
Probably a hungry fool trolling a billionaire cheesy
Envy keeps your pocket dry, if you're broke and clowning on a billionaire, the joke is on you... J. Cole.
Asslicker, don't die before your time. Davido has never given you N1. Davido no carry the matter for head like this.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Swagaa99: 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
whippersnapper:
How davido bacame a musician is how i don't know. With his voice like someone eating boiled yam.
It is finished
Do amm if e easy…. U go explain Tire
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Swagaa99: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Rayban25:

Even grammy nominations he never smell.
Talk less of selling out 40k capacity stadium

And he’s richer than for ancestors - to ur very self
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Swagaa99: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Afolabimills:
who ur papa be?ode

E nor go fit explain ee 😂
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Kingosytex(m): 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Asslicker, don't die before your time. Davido has never given you N1. Davido no carry the matter for head like this.

Sense dey very far from u ahswear... Wetin concern me, concern Davido?
I just spoke the fact and you are here spewing rubbish?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Swagaa99: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
haslaw:

David the anti Islamic BIGOT.

He f00lishly allowed his heart to be poisoned against Muslims by IPOB

You way wise , Wetin u get for life ni
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by GoodIsGod: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
whippersnapper:
It is finished

You think you're mocking Davido but unknowingly to you, you are displaying your ignorance about music.

Being a music star is not by voice. There are musicians with croaky voices worst than that of Davido that had been stars before Davido was born. And there are musicians with nightingale voices that have struggled all their lives to make a headway in music and have not.
Knowing how to use your God given voice is the key no matter how it sounds.

Dare Art Alade is one of those with better voices. He is not as successful as Davido. He has probably dropped music now. Many more guys with "better voices".

Some Music Stars with croaky voices and Baritone

Grace Jones (a woman for that matter)
Shaggy
Bursta Rhymes
Bruce Springteen of (We are the world)

Remember the song USA FOR AFRICA (WE ARE THE WORLD) The idea was to showcase all manner of voices of talented musicians for charity and it worked.

Davido is a Star even with his kind voice.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Sirchiboy: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2023
Opanka44:

I've just sent u 8k.
Manage it
Ucle where my own

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by GoodIsGod: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Onewazobia:

Have hear of Ja Rule?

Do you mind these online kids trolling at every chance they've got. Even if the data they are using to browse was gotten from online begging.

What about Shaggy,
What about Grace Jones who is even a woman?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by GEEBITE: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
Even the London city stadium used for the Olympic games in 2012 and curently home of the hammers(West Ham) has been reduced to 60k capacity after the Olympics. This is easiiy verifiabje.
Demolakay:

The Tottenham Hotspur stadium isn't even a 80,000 capacity,in d first place. It's a 60,862 capacity. I don't knw why d media is awash wit Wizkid selling a 80,000 capacity stadium.

Only Burnaboy sold out a 80,000 capacity stadium. Get d fact right.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Dollywood(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
KingDash09:
How many Grammy him get?? No evidence say him try

Blue Ivy (11) -- The daughter of Jay Z and Beyonce has a Grammy for featuring in a Beyonce video. Also, Nicki Minaj, one of the greatest female rappers of all time has zero Grammys. Do you think Blue Ivy (11yrs old) has a better career than Nicki Minaj?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.