Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity (51865 Views)

Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Demolakay: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2023
GEEBITE:
Even the London city stadium used for the Olympic games in 2012 and curently home of the hammers(West Ham) has been reduced to 60k capacity after the Olympics. This is easiiy verifiabje.

The difference is, while d Westham stadium has d capacity to accommodate more fans,d Tottenham stadium cannot.

Burna boy boy can lay claim to using a 80,000 capacity due to d fact dat d closed stands,can b used wit added security, bt d Tottenham stadium cannot because it's originally a 60,000 capacity stadium. Besides Wizkid didn't even sell out d stadium. Go nd do research on dis.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by AishaDant(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Damn!

Life isn't composition. Davido understands this hence his mature response to the werey dude who's obviously still struggling to eat 3 square meals a day.

Not everyone who criticizes a celeb is poor or hungry. You should change that mindset.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by GEEBITE: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2023
I am on the same page with you. I believe him selling out the spurs stadiumn is exaggeration. Also Burna Boy show too didn't witness 80k attendance as there is no verifiable evidence. The stadium with its present seating capacity of 60k+ from the initial 90k will cost a lot to modify to accommodate 80k people. A one off show can not offset the cost.
Demolakay:

The difference is, while d Westham stadium has d capacity to accommodate more fans,d Tottenham stadium cannot.

Burna boy boy can lay claim to using a 80,000 capacity due to d fact dat d closed stands,can b used wit added security, bt d Tottenham stadium cannot because it's originally a 60,000 capacity stadium. Besides Wizkid didn't even sell out d stadium. Go nd do research on dis.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Demolakay: 10:33am On Aug 01, 2023
GEEBITE:
I am on the same page with you. I believe him selling out the spurs stadiumn is exaggeration. Also Burna Boy show too didn't witness 80k attendance as there is no verifiable evidence. The stadium with its present seating capacity of 60k+ from the initial 90k will cost a lot to modify to accommodate 80k people. A one off show can not offset the cost.

Ur right abt dat.
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by FireUpNow(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2023
A troll with cheap data got the best answer from OBO himself
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Blueboycartel(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2023
Facebook account for sale
10 years
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Pepperdemisback: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kingosytex:

Sense dey very far from my unfortunate mama head, ahswear... Wetin concern me, concern Davido?
I just spoke the fact and my idiot mother is here spewing rubbish? Senseless fact from the anus of a concentrated fool
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Pepperdemisback: 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
AishaDant:

Not everyone who criticizes a celeb is poor or hungry. You should change that mindset.
Don't mind the dogs! The way they asslick this particular one gives nausea. What words connote trolling? The person was like he should pick a challenge.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by KingDash09(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2023
My papa match you papa

Your papa no get the kind levels wey my papa get
Dennisochampa:
.... Who your own papa don match for this life abi no be person born you?
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by Temmycreeds: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2023
KingDash09:
wizkid and burna boy are the only true GOATS in the music industry... the rest are their fans

Davido can never match wizkid greatness in a thousand years
didirin define greatness
Re: Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity by sunshineV(f): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Dennisochampa:
... Which one your papa sell out?

-person wey no get papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Remi Oshodi Surutu's Daughter Is Dead (Photos) / Uche Jombo And Omoni Oboli Snub Each Other At Dubai Tourism / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.