Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board (15272 Views)

Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Obakoolex(m): 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
No wonder....you are a grand wailer with years of experience grin
You should try and be optimistic and see good at times Biko, another 8 years to add to your experience is not enviable at all mister
Angelfrost:

I never mentioned Peter Obi... And there were over 6 Presidential aspirants, but for some unhealthy and pathetic reason, y'all always manage to drag Obi's name into every criticism of the sitting President.

I spent 6 years dogging and critiquing every move of GEJ, and did the same for his predecessor for 8 years... Why exactly should this current dispensation be different?!! Is this administration suddenly above reproach?!!

Please, put your brain to better use than attacking people you are intellectually beneath. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Shikini: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
Terrible list
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by egoldman(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124783880:
No matter the list Our LEADER, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu release,
Wailers will always wail, it's their way, it's in their DNAs.
They only look and comment about the negatives,
No positivity in their frustrated and losing lives at all.

Anyways,
There are some silver linings.
The list reflects Nigeria’s diversities.
At 38, Okotete is a refreshing departure from the creeping gerontocracy of the major parties;
Hanatu Musawa, 43,
Bunmi Tunji-Ojo, 41,
and Betta Edu, 36, are also relatively young.
They are all welcome on board to move our Darling country to the nation of our dreams,
To a land flowing with milk and honey.
Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

From all of us @MANNA,
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Addendum :
Spotlight on one of us @MANNA:

DR BETTA.
OMO BETTER,
One of us @MANNA.

Dr. Betta Edu

Dr. Edu, born on 27th of October 1986, hails from Ibalebo village in Abi local government Area, Cross River State.

Betta completed her secondary education at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar, she is a graduate of medicine and surgery from the University of Calabar.

She is a Harvard certified, Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health, United Kingdom, and untill recently, the Cross River State Commissioner for Health and National Chairman of Nigeria Health Commissioners Forum.

In 2022, she emerged as the youngest female to become the National Women Leader of the All Progressives Congress.

Welcome on board to a progressive Naija Dr Betta..........
Wailers can wail as long as they want........

Not surprised, you have never supported anything pro masses, abeg pass,keep standing with evils, e go reach you sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by logicalhumour: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
And the best part is that they do not screen these big names. I was embarrassed when the Senate President refused to allow them screen Abubakar Kyari. Lol
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Shattuck(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
DanielPat01:
Tinubu has been making errors back to back. I feel for them. All the damn hype.

Lagos builder, Atlantic ocean tamer, master strategist. Tueh! 😝 Instead if Baba to build Nigeria in begin destroy foundation.
😆😆 Atlantic ocean tamer, I hear am too Dem say tinubu fight Atlantic ocean 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by NLPoliceWoman: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Memphitz357:

You're still a very loooooooooooooooong way from having sense.
Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Successlane: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
P - U - N - C - H

The official tabloid of WAILERS and HATERS

mtchww
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Memphitz357: 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Mynd44
Rule 19
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by johncrested: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wike did well for Rivers and left the state far better than he met it.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Poske95(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Righthussle:
"Two ex-governors, Nasir el-Rufai (Kaduna), and Nyesom Wike (Rivers), have been ministers of the FCT and of Education respectively during the Fourth Republic. Both are divisive figures. El-Rufai’s eight-year rule saw Kaduna descend into a hellish killing field and hotbed of ethnic and sectarian divisions. The murder of five persons and kidnapping of another 50 farmers in Giwa Local Government Area at the weekend reflects a daily fare. Wike left Rivers no better."

Punch, Make Una come Rivers state come explain the bolded to us well abeg. Thunder fire Una yanch ! Wike is one of the best governors in the history of Nigeria.

He use which family money do am...?!
Hope say employment dey and amenities wey make life easy dey PH...?
With all the petrol money.....?!
Bridges don't quite cut it....bra
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by orisa37: 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
NO WAILING. IF AMAECHI COULD MAKE IT WITH BUHARI, WIKE WILL SURELY SHINE WITH EXCELLENCE WITH TINUBU.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by BigRocky: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2023
usecondom:
We want people that will work not those that will impress the mob and fail to make any meaningful impact. Make una rest small.

And you think this past criminals are the appointed once?

Keep living in Lala's land.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by COMPAQ(m): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124783880:

Anyways,
At 38, Okotete is a refreshing departure from the creeping gerontocracy of the major parties;
Hanatu Musawa, 43,
Bunmi Tunji-Ojo, 41,
They are all welcome on board to move our Darling country to the nation of our dreams,

From all of us @MANNA,
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Addendum :

DR BETTA.
OMO BETTER,
One of us @MANNA.

Dr. Betta Edu

Dr. Edu, born on 27th of October 1986, hails from Ibalebo village in Abi local government Area, Cross River State.

Betta completed her secondary education at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar, she is a graduate of medicine and surgery from the University of Calabar.

She is a Harvard certified, Fellow of the Royal Society for Public Health, United Kingdom, and untill recently, the Cross River State Commissioner for Health and National Chairman of Nigeria Health Commissioners Forum.

In 2022, she emerged as the youngest female to become the National Women Leader of the All Progressives Congress.

This one wey be like person wey boys go still dey chop wella!!
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by mkoabiola: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Politicians will always be recycled

No 2 ways about it
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by happney65: 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
I always look forward to reading the Punch Editoral.

And they did not dissapoint

They always come with the PUNCH!
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Abee79(m): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ali Babablu and the 40 thieves undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obakoolex:
No wonder....you are a grand wailer with years of experience grin
You should try and be optimistic and see good at times Biko, another 8 years to add to your experience is not enviable at all mister

Wailer??! Do you even know what that word means??! You don't know the clear distinction between wailing and criticizing??!

No wonder you can't even make one objective and sensible repartee.

Please, go and waste another person's time... I think I have had my fill of suffering dimwits for one day.

Thank you.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by COMPAQ(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
johncrested:

I disagree Sir. The only thing that can be attributed to Wike is about 10flyovers. These are good, but surely a Governor should be known for more than flyovers!!

Amaechi dualized at least 12 major roads that i can remember:

Stadium Road
Ikwere Road
Old Aba Road
Rumuola Road
Rumuomasi Road
Tank to AbC road
Eliozu/Airport Road
NTA Mbuogba Road
Trans Amadi Road
Peter Odili Road
I'm missing a few others

He also constructed many very good quality primary and secondary schools, along with health centers.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Jsucre(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
post=124783880:

Anyways,
Hanatu Musawa, 43,
Bunmi Tunji-Ojo, 41,

From all of us @MANNA,
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

Addendum :

DR BETTA.
OMO BETTER,
One of us @MANNA.

Dr. Betta Edu

Omo beta
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
The Punch newspaper is a remarkable Adversary of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. All men and women of Goodwill know that.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by DanielPat01: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shattuck:
😆😆 Atlantic ocean tamer, I hear am too Dem say tinubu fight Atlantic ocean 😂😂😂

As in eh! Yet he find it hard fighting the storm in Naija political sphere and also ended up leaving the country (ship) in the hands of merciless pirates. Just as predicted.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Reference(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Honestly.... a bit of a let down.
OBJ had the best cabinet in the history of the 5th Republic by a country mile.
Anyway the game is not over.
Changes and better additions can still be made.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Timmi: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
dre11:

https://punchng.com/tinubus-ministerial-gyrations-fail-to-inspire/

That is their collective individual opinion and every dog, Obi, Jaiye, Muhammed is entitled to their opinion
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

I never mentioned Peter Obi... And there were over 6 Presidential aspirants, but for some unhealthy and pathetic reason, y'all always manage to drag Obi's name into every criticism of the sitting President.

I spent 6 years dogging and critiquing every move of GEJ, and did the same for his predecessor for 8 years... Why exactly should this current dispensation be different?!! Is this administration suddenly above reproach?!!

Please, put your brain to better use than attacking people you are intellectually beneath. Thank you.
punch wrote a near useless article.. El rufai with his Ist class in quantity surveying, former fct minister doesn't qualify as technocrat who else... Wike is even a lawyer... Adelabu had ist class in accounting and experience in banking yet nobi technocrat.. so tinubu should go pick pple from Harvard or Standford to please u busy body critiques... The president ll appiont pple who buy into his agendas not angels u hear...
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by CSTRR: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2023
usecondom:
We want people that will work not those that will impress the mob and fail to make any meaningful impact. Make una rest small.
Yeah people like wike and ibori.

You don chop?
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by CSTRR: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
punch wrote a near useless article.. El rufai with his Ist class in quantity surveying, former fct minister doesn't qualify as technocrat who else... Wike is even a lawyer... Adelabu had ist class in accounting and experience in banking yet nobi technocrat.. so tinubu should go pick pple from Harvard or Standford to please u busy body critiques... The president ll appiont pple who buy into his agendas not angels u hear...
Look at the nonsense you wrote.

In a country where you live and your children will grow up in, this is the kind of leadership you wish it.

They should be crooks as long as they buy into the agenda of a fellow crook.
You are pitiable.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by CSTRR: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
johncrested:
Compared to what?

The resources available to him?

So if I have $10M available and I use a fraction to build a hut for homeless villagers, is that an achievement?

Do you know how many billions and billions wike has wasted and looted.?

The man drinks 40 million naira whiskey every week as governor, and you say he performed.?

Your head no correct.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by AfonjaPriest: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
June19:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Faith, go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Tinubu’s Ministerial Gyrations Fail To Inspire By Punch Editorial Board by Nicols(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Flame333:

You guys just come to nairaland and type rubbish because you have been submerged with negative media publicity..

I don't know about El rufai but Wike is twenty times bigger than Wike in terms of performance..

You've not travelled to Rivers, go there and go to Lagos, you will hate Lagos..

Beyond the rigged election, his performance as governor wowed Tinubu..

I've been loving in Lagos for five years now and I was opportune to travel to Rivers, mehn, coming back to Lagos was rubbish but I just have to because of my hustle..

SPOT ON! I am Not Wike's fan, and this is mainly because of his awkward personality and the role he played during the last election but when it comes to performance, you really can't compare him with his Lagos counterpart. I left PH for Lagos over 15 years ago. If not for work, majority of us in Lagos would rather choose not to be in this overrated slum.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'No Plan To Ban Sports Betting': Bill Is To Protect Players' Rights - Nwogu / My Life With Mandela – Obasanjo(africa Next Hero) / 33 Million Nigerians Enroll For National ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.