Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? (5101 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense) angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by DenreleDave(m): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
I dey inside bus now, make my crush Nancy Isime show, I go even invite enter bus and pay her money

Spits. I'm off

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by jogsman01(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
Radarada undecided

10 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

I dey inside bus now, make my crush Nancy Isime show, I go even invite enter bus and pay her money

Spits. I'm off

^^^^ ther u go...the broke ones a ways reply wit anger. Brother calm down. Do u enter bus becuzzz you broke or juss because u poooor...coz if u do..women will definately delete u.i drive BMW tho (no oofense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Dimaya: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
jogsman01:
Radarada undecided

So u enter motorcycle has public trasssspot...correct?. U prefa walk-in from city to villages?
Brother I don't meannnto sound rude but u will never find woman!(no oofense) embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Dimaya:
Nonsense

Brother so u sayin u enter bus coz u can't afford petrol? they don't hav job center in Yor area?(no oofense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by talented321: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
Oga no be only u dey drive BMW or bugatti on this forum''
LarryCork:

^^^^ ther u go...the broke ones a ways reply wit anger. Brother calm down. Do u enter bus becuzzz you broke or juss because u poooor...coz if u do..women will definately delete u.i drive BMW tho (no oofense) angry

6 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:

BMW indeed... Pinshure or addonblivit

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by DenreleDave(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:

The guy matter tire me..

BMW in his dream grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
jogsman01:
Radarada undecided

Radarada abi rederede grin grin grin
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Jaybihel25(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Even if nah chicken, I will even offer make we trekk together. That's the dividend of democracy as at today
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:
Altho I drive BMW & a Londoner from London, public trasssspot is for poor people like gateman,Uber driver, receptionist, wig sellers, mechanic, student, self employ people, hair dresser& so on..they smell
So guys, can u honestly let woman catch u entering bus....or worse of all, motorcycle?(no oofense) angry
God damn it! Who fvcking cares...
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wetin dey do this one?

No I will develop wings and fly

4 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
adebayo987:
God damn it! Who fvcking cares...

Clearly u don't have moiney.and of course if u don't hav moiney why shod u care..and then u complain u can't find woman...bro u neeed help!!(no oofencse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by LarryCork: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:

my BMW is no big deal.its only £22,000 pounds,with alloy wills,sat nav, electric, leather chair,heated wheel, heated tyre, mini fridge plus automated electric coooooker sir. I can show u..moiney is not every time sir!!(no oofense) smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Bellotelli: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:
This one na still boy dragging bed space with siblings. Trolls on a faceless forum,.. abeg shift.

3 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by VinnyBaba: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2023
Can you eat Biscuits in front of a Girl?
Can you lick Stick sweet in front of a Girl?
Can you do this, can you do that..😏

This Weyrey OP ehn. sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by aimmoney9: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:

my BMW is no big deal.its only £22,000 pounds,with alloy wills,sat nav, electric, leather chair,heated wheel, heated tyre, mini fridge plus automated electric coooooker sir. I can show u..moiney is not every time sir!!(no oofense) smiley
Now I know your problem, you have a car but you can't fuel it........ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by adebayo987: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:

Clearly u don't have moiney.and of course if u don't hav moiney why shod u care..and then u complain u can't find woman...bro u neeed help!!(no oofencse) embarassed
Lmao! I'm a grandfather married with 4 kids. My first son has his own family already. My two daughters and the last born son are all in University in Ghana. I have 3 cars, one for my wife, one for myself and one for family of which any family guest including driver can drive around on errands or other matters. Some days, I trek to my office not because I'm broke. Some times I use public transport and it's always a drop. But if I'm in a situation that I need to use public bus, who fvcking cares about a lady who is yet to start life all because of her nature, when I already have the best woman in the world and ambitious kids succeeding in their space?

My bitterness is that Buhari's monetary policies affected my business. Now, this fuel subsidy removal worsened it such that I'm now spending ₦800k plus every week as overall family expenditure, which is not supposed to be so.

I am now one of the voices of the poor out there agitating for them. If you do watch your TVs very well and follow social media news, you'd know me. And I mean you know me and you've seen me talk several on your favourite channels. Here on nairaland, we're all bunch of anonymity airing out our voices to the Nigerians existing here. Don't be fooled by some of our posts or comments, they're part of our anonymity scheme so you won't suspect anything. Secondly, go get yourself a drink and sleep tonight on an empty stomach. When you wake up, you'll understand the plight of the poor you mentioned.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by RoadMozart(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Last time I checked, being in London doesn't make you a big man. Its your poverty stricken mentality thats deceiving you. You're just an oppressed fellow who thinks driving a BMW makes you better than people using commercial vehicles.

You live your life to impress girls? Come on, grow up man
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
Daddyck aka MechanicMike the mumu man is back with his usual tantrums.

3 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Ashawoman82: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
adebayo987:
Lmao! I'm a grandfather married with 4 kids. My first son has his own family already. My two daughters and the last born son are all in University in Ghana. I have 3 cars, one for my wife, one for myself and one for family of which any family guest including driver can drive around on errands or other matters. Some days, I trek to my office not because I'm broke. Some times I use public transport and it's always a drop. But if I'm in a situation that I need to use public bus, who fvcking cares about a lady who is yet to start life all because of her nature, when I already have the best woman in the world and ambitious kids succeeding in their space?

My bitterness is that Buhari's monetary policies affected my business. Now, this fuel subsidy removal worsened it such that I'm now spending ₦800k plus every week as overall family expenditure, which is not supposed to be so.

I am now one of the voices of the poor out there agitating for them. If you do watch your TVs very well and follow social media news, you'd know me. And I mean you know me and you've seen me talk several on your favourite channels. Here on nairaland, we're all bunch of anonymity airing out our voices to the Nigerians existing here. Don't be fooled by some of our posts or comments, they're part of our anonymity scheme so you won't suspect anything. Secondly, go get yourself a drink and sleep tonight on an empty stomach. When you wake up, you'll understand the plight of the poor you mentioned.
see the epistle u de use reply Mr cork, ur mumu no too much?.. Be like u no Sabi say na popular comedian for nairaland u dey reply so abi u just join nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
see the epistle u de use reply Mr cork, ur mumu no too much?.. Be like u no Sabi say na popular comedian for nairaland u dey reply so abi u just join nairaland?
the way you people dish out insults on this forum is very worrisome…why did you call that man a mumu now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Ashawoman82: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nemesis0147:
the way you people dish out insults on this forum is very worrisome…why did you call that man a mumu now?
it's not actually an insult, a sensible matured guy would know this.. It's like me calling u werey.... U sef use your head

2 Likes

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Baronthecelebri: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
DenreleDave:

Spits. I'm off
hey back off, Nancy is my crush

1 Like

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Mrkindness: 10:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
LarryCork:

church 🐀 who dash you BM. Akwuya your mates deh drive GL 550
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by lordnkem000(m): 11:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
talented321:
No mind the balablu
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by Merry100: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2023
A guy met a lady on the bus and fell for her. He was expressing his feelings to her when he suddenly felt the need to sneeze. Unfortunately, he chose to hold it in because he was in front of an attractive lady. As a result, he was rushed to the hospital but did not survive.

You don't need to be fake to impress a lady. A lady can find herself falling in love with a broke guy simply because he is jovial or he possesses any other attractive quality.
Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by lordnkem000(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ashawoman82:
Why did u insult an innocent man that was admonishing that werey op for his misguided yarns? Abeg respect urself here and also respect people too because e get why..
If u lack home training, better go display ur idiocy for ur family okay... Unam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by lordnkem000(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2023
Merry100:
A guy met a lady on the bus and fell for her. He was expressing his feelings to her when he suddenly felt the need to sneeze. Unfortunately, he chose to hold it in. As a result, he was rushed to the hospital but did not survive.

You don't need to be fake to impress a lady. A lady can find herself falling in love with a broke guy simply because he is jovial or he possesses any other attractive quality.
True words my friend,
Someone laughed at me yesterday because I was explaining to a girl here about my situation and how I desperately need a job.. to him, I had to form rubbish, but I just laugh because person wey go like u go like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys can you enter bus In front of Fine chick? by kokorokoman: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2023
adebayo987:

seems you are new to nairaland, this is Mrcork, aka mechanicmike.
Dude is one of the few reasons I still visit nairaland.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Endowed Actress Wants You Guys To See Her Assets ( Photo ) / I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos / God Save Me With My Neighbour Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.