Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup (45146 Views)

Terrorists Ambush Nigerien Soldiers Near Mali, Burkina Faso Border, 23 Killed / Niger, Mali And Burkina Faso Withdraw From ECOWAS / Burkina Faso, Mali And Niger Look To Form A Confederation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by EconFinance: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2023
mrvitalis:

Blame leaders who can't obey simple rule of law

Coup only happens when the president is unpopular and refuse to step aside simple

U can't use coup to remove a popular president

True that
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by alfarouq(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2023
I am not surprised, all french colonies. The voice of their puppeteer France.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by kingthreat(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:

bwahaha....ipob na igbos problem....

if you igbos dont always come online makin noise,we would even forget about ipob sef....

stop calling me igbo.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Karlman: 9:17am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
so because Yoruba man is in power u igbos want coup again right?

When u repeat d mistake of 1960 n u are dealt with u will start tagging nfa

Igbos who once called our country a blessed country before election are now wishing us bad cos they lost election

When they were shouting “e go shock u” before election many of us didn’t know d meaning until they lost election n immediately started wishing bad on us

True true e shock me ooo

Imagine many of them saying Russia should team up with Niger n finish Nigeria
You're very Dumb!
So Igbo is not too Big for your mouth? You're an animal for calling out a whole tribe because an individual aired his or her opinions in a faceless forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Godwin4444: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2023
Karlman:

You're very Dumb!
So Igbo is not too Big for your mouth? You're an animal for calling out a whole tribe because an individual aired his or her opinions in a faceless forum.
y call me your fathers name?
Hope u know he won’t take it lightly with u?
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by abobote: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2023
They should extend it further to Nigeria
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by tsdarkside(m): 9:20am On Aug 01, 2023
XY23:

Show me someone who only sees things with tribal glasses and I'll show you a compound fool. If you're representing your tribe, then foolery must be very prevalent amongst you, that you don't realize a proxy war will have economic and security consequences for Nigeria. Why not advise your scalar-quantity of a president to sit his ass down and use diplomacy. As rugged as PMB was, what was ECOWAS able to do when same situation played out in Mali, B/F and others? He simply knew the limits of his power, he used diplomacy more (GEJ), because he's pan-African not pro-west. Your druggie presido wants legitimacy by all means, but he may lose his base (Nigeria).

swerve....noisesmaker....

no igbo is becomin president of nigeria....
simple as that....
go mind your biafra business,let us nigerians mind nigeria business....
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Godwin4444: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
kingthreat:

Bobo yi ko gbadun. I have been on this forum since 2014. I never once said I was Igbo. Show me my comments claiming Igbo and get free 5k to eat good jollof rice and chicken this morning.
see idiot

Every Igbo man is a billionaire online till it’s time for giveaway

Don’t think everyone is as hungry as u, 5k is a big deal to u n that’s y u accuse others of collecting 30k to support their candidate

That 30k b like 30 million for your eyes

Even corridon dey boast say him go dash person 1 million until them bring thread wen he talk say e chop beans with dead insects inside when he has nothing else to eat

U igbos n chestbeating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by blaise26abj(m): 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Racoon:
This matter is really escalating now. It means we are back to the era of military coupists government. The tyrannical mindsets of African leaders is not helping the continent.

The issue for me is that both democracy and military rules don’t work in Africa . We need to really develop a system that works for us .

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Karlman: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
y call me your fathers name?
Hope u know he won’t take it lightly with u?
I an your fathers mate boy try respect me if you have an iota of respect for your father.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by EconFinance: 9:24am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

Igbos who once called our country a blessed country before election are now wishing us bad cos they lost election

When they were shouting “e go shock u” before election many of us didn’t know d meaning until they lost election n immediately started wishing bad on us

True true e shock me ooo

This is a silly talk
"Because Yoruba man is in power"

As much as we are against coup in Nigeria; s it will be counter productive; painting it as a Yoruba man vs Igbo man thing is mischievous and silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by EconFinance: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets make something very clear....jubilatin coupits in niger and others will have consequencies for ecowas....

dont forget nigerian military that is the strongest in west africa....
go temptin nigerian military with coup is a very bad idea....

you igbos should thread very carefuly what you are wishin for....

"You Igbos"

Another mo.ron

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by bionixs: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious Bonzo, Ok the coup plotters are the jury & judge in their own case?

The way you Obidients hate yourselves is quite astonishing.
keep tagging everyone Obidient . Ask yourself why OBIdients are always canvassing for better governance and practical better living for the masses? Bonzo or Banza should be gone already.

Look at the wonderful campaign speech your president made yesterday. Did he mention anything about refinery new or repairing broken ones ? Was it not so-called subsidy payment for refined petroleum products that is taking Nigeria this down ?

Why is it that it is only enlightened minds that share same views with those OBIdients and touts and thieves always stand with you ?
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Godwin4444: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2023
EconFinance:

This is a silly talk
"Because Yoruba man is in power"

As much as we are against coup in Nigeria; s it will be counter productive; painting it as a Yoruba man vs Igbo man thing is mischievous and silly
go to all social media platforms n check people that want coup

U will realize it’s those same people who made d same mistake before, to them if they can’t have it then nobody should have it

Many of them were even praying that Russia should invade Nigeria

They don’t think before they talk or act, no wonder they are now regretting supporting simon ekpa

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Workch: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

BH is a force on its own and can take out Niger .
no be so war dey o. Them no dey use mouth win am
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Pootle: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2023
i love wars....i enjoy its build up and scenerio around it, but africans are cowards they wont fight each other undecided
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Workch: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2023
tsdarkside:
lets make something very clear....jubilatin coupits in niger and others will have consequencies for ecowas....

dont forget nigerian military that is the strongest in west africa....
go temptin nigerian military with coup is a very bad idea....

you igbos should thread very carefuly what you are wishin for....
is this country not better off with coupists?
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by DaTruths: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

True true e shock me ooo

What if it's Hausa/Fulani that does the coup, would you do 1960 to them like it was done to the igbos? 😄
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by tsdarkside(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2023
EconFinance:

"You Igbos"

Another mo.ron

you igbos....!!
now,go run against a wall....
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by barinedan(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2023
Nigerian leaders and hypocrisy, we have thousands of problems facing us in the country but their problem is Niger Republic. You help to improve the welfare of others while your own people are suffering
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Godwin4444: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2023
DaTruths:

What if it's Hausa/Fulani that does the coup, would you do 1960 to them like it was done to the igbos? 😄
let them try it first

Igbos did d coup n till now they never agreed they were wrong let alone apologize n u cab also go to social media platforms n see they still want d repeat of same thing

How do u forgive a man who made mistakes first he ever apologized n still want to repeat d same thing
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by bjdon: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2023
We have to be very careful when dealing with the issue of coups in the francophone nations. Many of these nations have very real problems with French oppression and these coups are partly a reflection of that. Also the so called democratic process has simply not worked in many West African nations (Including our own). If the civilian administrations, provided the basics for their people, there would be no space or support for the armed forces to take over.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Algold: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2023
KGBKremlin:

Half of population of Niger is Hausa there's nothing ECOWAS can do
Majority are Fulani and not hausa
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Rimsd(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

BH is a force on its own and can take out Niger .

Shift jhoor was it not thesame Niger soldiers that came sometimes during buhari regime and dealt with BH at the border?
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by onumadu: 9:36am On Aug 01, 2023
I laugh at people who dismissed the threats by these three countries to declare war if anybody invades them.
People mistake Niger for Liberia or Sierra Leone. lol
One major strategic difference is that Niger is sitting at the longest border with Nigeria.
It is just there at the border. No country separates Nigeria and Niger.
There are other differences that would make any adventure into Niger a problem for Nigeria, but let those concerned figure that out themselves. Or not.
I would give one free advice through an Igbo proverb: "Onye ofu ukwu adighi aza akwaa akwuru" - a one legged man should not take the title of "Mr Stability". grin
Enuff said.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Ofunaofu: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

So election is a coup when you lost? Hahaha you guys no just geh sense. The election that brought in President Tinubu was largely fair and free of any material alterations that may have resulted in a different electoral outcome other than the one announced. Know this and know peace

You don’t love coup, but you love “grab it, snatch it, and run with it”.

You don’t love coup, but you enjoyed watching MC Oluomo threaten a whole tribe in Lagos for your candidate and actually carried out the threats.

You don’t like coup, but you loved thousands of blurred election results from various polling units that were doctored in favor of your candidate almost all over the country.

You don’t like coup, but loved when INEC officials were dumping PVCs in drainage and forests in regions where your candidate is unpopular.

You hate coup, but love voters suppression and intimidation so long as it favors your candidate.

You dislike coup, but was very happy to hear that IREV was switched off during the election so results won’t be transmitted in real time so they can be manipulated for your candidate.

You don’t love coup, but you enjoyed watching Mahmood Yakubu continued to collate fake election results even when asked not to continue in error by well meaning Nigerians.

You hate coup, but had orgasm when Mahmood Yakubu announced your candidate as the election winner at a wee hour of the morning when millions of Nigerians were still asleep, even though your candidate did not meet the election requirements to be declared a winner, like 25% in the FCT.

Now you see, you don’t really hate coup in the real sense of it, you simply hate to see those in uniform carry out one, but love when your candidate is the beneficiary of a coup like the one that was carried out on Feb 25 this year.

Copied.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by seniorman1992(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2023
I dey tell you. Bunch of lazy ass weak civilians!!!
Zimmermann:

Na for nairaland and where civilians dey dem dey get power…clowns!grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

Big nyash that cannot shake off Boko Haram grin

Why do you people hate Nigeria this much? Oh, I nearly forgot. Your LOYALTY is for Biafra. But this evil wish for Nigeria is surely from an embittered heart, I tell you.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by anyination: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Small yansh dey shakes cheesy Check my signature for free stuffs!

Which small yansh... don't even joke with those countries.
They are backed up
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by OmoGomesIlorin: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Validated:
If Nigeria Army attacks Niger, know that it will be a call for military incursion. Those countries have Russian and allied support. No NATO country want to add West Africsn crisis to already tiring Ukraine Russian war.

Russia is struggling to to hold on to its gain in Ukraine, begging China and Iran for resupply. Except Pregozhin will be interested in another Conflict in Africa. Russia support will be minimal.

I Only hope for a diplomatic solution any military intervention carries risks, including the potential for escalated violence, civilian casualties, and long-term instability. In this cases ECOWAS should prefer diplomatic and negotiated solutions to resolve this peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by marvrick: 9:39am On Aug 01, 2023
SeeThisLoser:

https://www.barrons.com/news/niger-military-intervention-would-be-declaration-of-war-on-burkina-faso-and-mali-joint-statement-d8285fae

Na so. Let Nigeria continue to be a tool for the western people. It's time Africans that know their true value step up to the game. Bleep oyibo.
Re: Mali And Burkina Faso Release Joint Statement In Support Of Nigerien Coup by Lama70(m): 9:40am On Aug 01, 2023
TOMMYS:

He won't be present at the table. he will call in sick on every meeting days and send a southerner to represent him

Bros, why nah.

In other words, not as useful as one would have thought. So, how can we engage him to just keep him busy? 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Ben Carson On US Muslim Presidency: "I Would Not Advocate That" / California Becomes First US State To Legally Recognize A Third Gender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.