Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? (14142 Views)

Why Do People Probably Say These Words When Caught Cheating? / Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by bassdow: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=bassdow post=124853498][/quote]
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by MrsTwrite(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Guilt
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by EconFinance: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
gfelo:
Men cheat to reserve their wives kpekus, you cont imagine men to nack their wife like the nack side chick's, I think men cheating should be given consideration.
Small pikin talk

No matter how you rough handle "kpekus"
It will always snap back

This is an organ that human heads pass through
That's what you wanna use a six inches rod to "scatter"?

2 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's okay, yours?
talented321:
Ok funny samantha how is UR DAY GOING
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Donyenye: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
because i want to cheat the more

grin grin
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by pocohantas(f): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
What are ur reasons that ur husband/wife should forgive u when caught cheating exacly'''
You travel from lagos to delta just because u want to cheat' u even branch for road by food shop belleful before u countinue the journey, after everything u blame devil, how? Your conscience no even worry u

People like you are more dangerous than cobras. How you manage to speak from all sides of your mouth is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Adaisback(f): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Spendthrift32:

Dey play. Dey there dey preserve your wife kpekus until you go see your neighbor dey help you maintain am. Na then eye go clear you
don't mind him. He doesn't know that today's wives are more crazier than side chicks
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by wonderr(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
Where were u when the prick fall in? It is in the public? Or don't you have am agreement with him? Because i don't think it was done in the public'' and if it was not done in the public then there would have been plans.
so u no even Sabi whinnying na WA oo

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Number 1 reason: I did not cum.
Number 2 reason: I was under a spell. she seduced me. I did not know she uses juju. I was the fuckee.
Number 3 reason: it was a mistake.
Number 4 reason: You will see no better person than me.
Number 5 reason: Consider the investment we made on this relationship.
Number 6 reason: To err is human to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
Everywhere good
Samantha124:
It's okay, yours?
be ready to for mentions as the topic has made front page
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oga we were just joking''
wonderr:
so u no even Sabi whinnying na WA oo
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Basiljoe: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
"If your wife bangs another guy and you take her back, you're the cuckold, and you rewarded her for it. You've just confirmed for her hindbrain that she married an optionless Beta and a lifetime of self-affirming rationalizations about masculinity wont change that fact." - RM

3 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
It's all thanks to me that it made front page because it was already dead and I revived it... cheesy cheesy cheesy
talented321:
Everywhere good be ready to for mentions as the topic has made front page
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by gfelo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
grin
Spendthrift32:

Dey play. Dey there dey preserve your wife kpekus until you go see your neighbor dey help you maintain am. Na then eye go clear you
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Finestgurlie(f): 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adaisback:
don't mind him. He doesn't know that today's wives are more crazier than side chicks
will you marry me
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Adaisback(f): 2:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Finestgurlie:
will you marry me
with these cheatings going on up and down all over this country, I say no, I won't. My heart is too fragile for heart break
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
I would forgive anyone even my wife even if she cheats cos no better woman than her still!

She has ask for forgiveness and definitely she won't do so again so why refuse her? Thus life is just one and memories lingers on...why destroy or cloud my head n sweet memories with hate and bitterness? Abeg I go forgive her and make her a better woman next time!

na your type woman dey quick push to early grave and people go waste pity on top you. which kind mumu men do we have nowadays sef?

when you find out your kids are not your own na then your eys go clear

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Finestgurlie(f): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Adaisback:
with these cheatings going on up and down all over this country, I say no, I won't. My heart is too fragile for heart break
😭😭😭😭😭
you're breaking my heart 😢😢
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by jojothaiv(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Carcholce:
Sex energy is like a spirit. When it takes over your consciousness, you become gifted with unlimited energy and can walk thousands of miles just to do its bidding, but it turns you into a zombie until that build up energy gets wasted on sex.

If only you know what happens “in between”. The start to finish. Always remember the goal is not to take it to the end. If the end is the beginning, why take it to the end?

Senior man,

Make it plain.
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by jeromestarks: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
Savedday2:
When we cheat, we cheat as big boys, we don't ask for forgiveness. Infact, you will still come to beg.

If you cheat, we don't forgive. If we ever forgive, your kpekus will suffer for a very long time and nobody will tell you, you will pack your slippers and run without looking back.

Peace!
One bottle of COVID-19 for you.
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Subsea101: 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
Take heart bro/sis... e be like say this one enter grin grin grin

talented321:
What are ur reasons that ur husband/wife should forgive u when caught cheating exacly'''
You travel from lagos to delta just because u want to cheat' u even branch for road by food shop belleful before u countinue the journey, after everything u blame devil, how? Your conscience no even worry u
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Myer(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Carcholce:
Sex energy is like a spirit. When it takes over your consciousness, you become gifted with unlimited energy and can walk thousands of miles just to do its bidding, but it turns you into a zombie until that build up energy gets wasted on sex.

If only you know what happens “in between”. The start to finish. Always remember the goal is not to take it to the end. If the end is the beginning, why take it to the end?

Sensei, speak in plain terms sir.
Make we for learn.
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Ajofiapero(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Gadafii:
I have never been caught cheating

Bad guy
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Myer(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:

By the time we realize that this life is very spiritual, we will fear God.
We are just like robots in the hands of spirits.
We are simply hosts/containers of spirits.

It is only the Holy Spirit that doesn't force HImself on us until we give Him permission to do so.
Other spirits simply need you to choose not to obey God, dem go just dey rush you wotowoto.
Especially the spirits of pride, lust and mammon.
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Passionate1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by chipower: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:

Normally, cheaters don't ask for forgiveness unless they were caught pants down.

They would normally gaslight you if they think you don't have any hard evidence to support your case.

Most cheaters ask for forgiveness because they don't want to face the consequences of their actions, and not because they feel remorseful. They regret being caught but they don't feel remorseful.

The common consequences they are trying to avoid are shame and breakups.
When I say 'shame' ,I mean the shame that comes from telling friends and family members.

3 Likes

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by M0M0SHIKI: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
I tripped and fell as i was falling something hooked my clothes and ripped it off i tried to gain by balance but i couldn't i eventually landed on the pussy

1 Like

Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by talented321: 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
Oga if u have a decent woman at home.
Myer:

By the time we realize that this life is very spiritual, we will fear God.
We are just like robots in the hands of spirits.
We are simply hosts/containers of spirits.

It is only the Holy Spirit that doesn't force HImself on us until we give Him permission to do so.
Other spirits simply need you to choose not to obey God, dem go just dey rush you wotowoto.
Especially the spirits of pride, lust and mammon.
you can avoid cheating with conscience and self respect''
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by AmbFmk: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Animegirl:
By ex boyfriend recently went for his introduction. Guy cheated on me and his soon to be wife. Thank goodness, I have his nude pictures, I went to his wife's Facebook (messenger) and post his nude picture there.

The rest is a story. I feel fulfilled.

Wicked soul...

Hope he didn't have yours..
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Relevant123: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
You cant be any childs role model grin grin

slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Men cheating is understandable and you can forgive them..
It is not easy for us to stop thinking of removing multiple women's pant
Our dickkk way dey Stand even when we are not conscious in the morning na im you say make we fit control when we are now conscious with our two naked eyes seeing girls...we dey try abeg

Women cheating hell no
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by phemmyfour: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
It's possible, you can be out of your senses for days just like the prodigal son.

He took him years to return to his senses
Re: Your Reasons For Asking Forgiveness When Caught Cheating? by Relevant123: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
Top notch grin grin

SeaTrade:
Greed is part of human nature.We want it all,both men and women.
The only reason for the apology is that he/she was careless enough for you to find out.
I've always told my guys one thing;
Keep an open mind to cheating because there's a 90% chance that your woman must cheat on you throughout the course of your togetherness,be it in courtship or matrimony.The only reason why a lot of marriages and relationships are still ongoing and waxing strong is IGNORANCE.
If people were opportuned to see beyond the deceit and pretense,the divorce law industry will out-earn even the manufacturing sector.
How you can power out of this is by picking a mate that will FEAR you and wouldn't want to lose what they can access by virtue of associating with you,else you're on your own and exposed to this risk.
And as for you guys doing equality and modern marriage,na una go first collect from this pandemic.
So naive for you to think that woman you're doing equality with,that goes to her job everyday,meet all and sundry and even go on work trips where a lot can happen always come back home as she left grin grin
Start entertaining the idea so that you no go kpai when you see wetin you cause,unless you marry wowo wife that no one wants sha,then you're safe.
Then the group of men I pity most na the ones weh their wives be breadwinner grin grin
This set fit carry man come house and you no fit talk.
Women wicked ooo,wetin dey save most of una be say una still dey in control,if not,if them act for you here you go cry tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.