Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review (36356 Views)

Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by 001Lagos: 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wait small fess,

When the protests begin tomorrow, we'll understand whether Ajaero is coherent or not.. grin

Make sure you stay in your southeast. Don’t ever come to Lagos. I could see videos of refugees from Enugu loading up several buses coming to Lagos and escaping the sit-at-home. Don’t ever touch Lagos. Nonsense!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by BoldBrainz(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

Make sure you stay in your southeast. Don’t ever come to Lagos. I could see videos of refugees from Enugu loading up several buses coming to Lagos and escaping the sit-at-home. Don’t ever touch Lagos. Nonsense!!!

Why are you pouring saliva everywhere like a sloth.. grin?

Everybody who takes a different stand from you Agbadeux now lives in the South East. Your brain dey leak like your mouth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by John4B: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos think we will b fooled right?

Same ajaero supported cashless but now want us to protest cos his candidate lost

No b craze b dat?

U didn’t care for us during cashless that people died for real, businesses crashed, many were stranded but now u care cos of subsidy removal that even Igbo candidate promised to remove

What are u idiot talking... In this very news Ajaero is fighting for civil servants in federal govt. payroll. If the minimum wage is reviewed, is it only ajaero and civil servants of Igbo extraction are going to benefit from it? Won't civil servants from other tribes benefit from it? I know u are jobless, if not u won't be here gushing out saliva from that ur rotten and decayed mouth. I'm very much sure u are still feeding at ur parents expense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by MrsTwrite(f): 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gbas gbos gbas!
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by ImoleNaija: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is this strike really holding tomorrow? I don't want to get stranded on my way back from work o.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by phobia2002: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
I'm disappointed Ajewuro said he'd not listened to the president's speech

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by GambaOsaka: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
What would Peter Obi have done differently ?
Asides talking about the growth of the GDP of china by 342. 236% in 1999 and 733.0128% in 2022?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Vado(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Same Labour Congress was mum when Buhari was the president even with chronic low he dipped us in. Selective braggadocio.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Never4getU: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
When the wicked rules, the people suffers.

Read the bolded and ask yourself If Tinubu is a human with conscience or Satan in human form

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get .

Idiot who then is wicked n who is the messiah? I hope u're not going to mention Obi? Stupid tribe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by CaptainFM1: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
I cannot even pity anybody at this moment. Nigerians like suffering and they must endure this shege till the end of time. It's not a curse. It's the truth because when next election comes it's this same oloriburuku people go still go collect money from polithiefians that won't do anything to better their lives.

So, the masses must continue to enjoy their sufferings.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by genkins(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This man called Ajaerob is a bus conductor i suspect. In one breathe you condemn Tinubu by saying minimum wage cannot be reviewed until 2024, and in another breathe you condemn Tinubu for not showing example to private sector by quickly increasing wage before private sector. Is this guy coherent at all? Anyway, I know he is nitwit with no brain like Obi his mentor. All he wants to do is cause commotion in the country and blackmail the judges indirectly to give judgement against Tinubu. He is a mole in this country. He is a biafran man.
50k boys

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Fr33born(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
another pained igbo

This one na hatred for Igbos wan kill am. Going from thread to thread shouting Igbo Igbo Igbo.
Don't go and kill yourself untop people wey no even know say you dey exist oo
grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by AdamuKD: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
another pained igbo
Must you show us in the public that your parents failed in teaching you uprightness?

3 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by muykem: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
It is too early to doubt sincerity of the government except you are under pressure.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Slynation(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Una go blasts till 2027...!! When some people have the benefits of reshaping their future and that of theor kids, they sold there votes just to eat agbado at one T-junction..
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godwin4444: 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Wait small fess,

When the protests begin tomorrow, we'll understand whether Ajaero is coherent or not.. grin
u people will think it’s like endsars

Just try any rubbish

So our country must go up in flames cos obi lost?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Timoleon:
Strike Dey tomorrow abi e no Dey?

dont expect anything from this NLC
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Kingpele(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Godwin4444 post=124807284]u hatefilled dingbats are d cursed ones

Ur hate will only lead u to d bottomless pit, Ajaero ignored us when cashless was hitting us badly but wants to form caring now that his candidate lost

If u didn’t see any big deal about cashless but want to talk now then u deserve to b shot. (u are irredeemable and shortsighted...so because cashless policy affected the masses..the same masses should endure hardship which your lord and master tinubu imposed on the masses with his hasty removal of fuel subsidy...indeed any one that support APC most be mentally ill now I believe it 💯
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by BoldBrainz(m): 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

Just try any rubbish

Bros, no pour me spit abeg !

Wetin concern me, concern Obi and NLC protest? Head dey pain you? Carry that nonsense stand far abeg grin!

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by 001Lagos: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

Just try any rubbish

you sound frustrated

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godfullsam(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
NLC should not be taken serious

Only an unserious person will take NLC serious.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Judolisco(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
All dis talk and u won't still go on strike
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Jostoman: 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:

NLC AKA Paper Tigers. 🤣🤣😂
call them whatever you like, your president is too wicked.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Jostoman: 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2023
b3llo:
Toothless Bulldogs called NLC
your president is wicked.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Jostoman: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=001Lagos post=124810180]you sound frustrated[/quote is so frustrated my brother.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Menclothing: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wait till 2024 for government to double salary for now deal with palliatives
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Emekaonline: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:

Somewhere in the north

And who told you that man in the North that you showed is also not a biafran man living in Bauchi or Kano. It is not where you live but who you are. We all know that many of you are nothing but haters
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by MrUchenna1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
we all need to be at the neck of our leaders regardless of your party affiliation, so that they can do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Jostoman: 4:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Why are you pouring saliva everywhere like a sloth.. grin?

Everybody who takes a different stand from you Agbadeux now lives in the South East. Your brain dey leak like your mouth.
grin grin grin
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Babastrong(m): 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
[quote author=Timoleon post=124806595]Strike Dey tomorrow abi e no Dey?[ajaero and igbo strike dey tomorrow]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / FRSC Recalls Kumapayi, Rivers Commander, Officers Who Cut Female Officials’ Hair / Atiku Commissions Green Farm Project During His Presidential Rally In Uyo(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.