Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review (36382 Views)

Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Emekaonline: 4:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Many fools that are commenting here were alive when Doctors went on strike during Peter Obi tenure in Anambra but they will come here that Tinubu is wicked. The same thing they never called the failure Obi when he could not avert doctors strike for more than a year. Nonsense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Babastrong(m): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ajaero and igbo strike begins tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by ivandragon: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Why is it that when people question bad/harsh policies of BAT or the APC in general, some persons immediately start attacking a certain tribe?

Is it that elected officials & other government office holders can do anyhow as long as they are from 'your' tribe?

2 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by 1972xy: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Obi dogs are barking😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Okechinwadike: 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Same Hypocrites that supported Peter Obi?

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/22/2023-nlc-endorses-peter-obi-for-president/?amp=1
are you ok? waiting concern peter obi here

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by kizxaxa: 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by ChronicGp(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
The mofo leave Aso Rock go do owambe for Cotonou Rep.
I have to get back to work..... Bola Tinubu
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Lastmankc(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
favor914:
Same Hypocrites that supported Peter Obi?

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/22/2023-nlc-endorses-peter-obi-for-president/?amp=1
And so, because they supported Peter obi,they should remain silent in the face of affliction.I can see that wisdom has been chasing you but you are faster than it.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Lastmankc(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u hatefilled dingbats are d cursed ones

Ur hate will only lead u to d bottomless pit, Ajaero ignored us when cashless was hitting us badly but wants to form caring now that his candidate lost

If u didn’t see any big deal about cashless but want to talk now then u deserve to b shot
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Trojan8(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This man called Ajaerob is a bus conductor i suspect. In one breathe you condemn Tinubu by saying minimum wage cannot be reviewed until 2024, and in another breathe you condemn Tinubu for not showing example to private sector by quickly increasing wage before private sector. Is this guy coherent at all? Anyway, I know he is nitwit with no brain like Obi his mentor. All he wants to do is cause commotion in the country and blackmail the judges indirectly to give judgement against Tinubu. He is a mole in this country. He is a biafran man.

Are you dumb? The NLC chairman was calling Binu an hypocrite for applauding private sector firms that have done salary increment while civil servant would have to wait till next year.

Is this too much for you to breakdown and understand?

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by nony43(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

Ur hate will only lead u to d bottomless pit, Ajaero ignored us when cashless was hitting us badly but wants to form caring now that his candidate lost

If u didn’t see any big deal about cashless but want to talk now then u deserve to b shot

Is he Emefiele?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by matify83: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This man called Ajaerob is a bus conductor i suspect. In one breathe you condemn Tinubu by saying minimum wage cannot be reviewed until 2024, and in another breathe you condemn Tinubu for not showing example to private sector by quickly increasing wage before private sector. Is this guy coherent at all? Anyway, I know he is nitwit with no brain like Obi his mentor. All he wants to do is cause commotion in the country and blackmail the judges indirectly to give judgement against Tinubu. He is a mole in this country. He is a biafran man.

Boss man, I think you got the report all wrong.

He was actually accusing PBAT of commending some private organizations (UBA and Zenith banks) who on their own have increased their staff wage to cope with the harsh economy while the federal government is waiting for 2024 when negotion for a review of a new minimum wage is due by law.

It is not FG that has increased workers wage.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Alliswell248: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

If you likepick up a gun and shoot your father,that none of my business.

The useless apc government you have defend 24/7 arrested emefiele and ended up charging him with illegal possession of fire arms.
What stop them from charging him with all his failed economic policy's?

Pain....
Abusing someone's father shows how morally bankrupt you are.
Sore loser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Raylight2(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is the strike still holding tomorrow?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by infogeneral: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
NLC lost it when they openly supported a presidential candidate.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Henix(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Welcome to renewed hope
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by CaptainAyub: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

He even ignored u when your girlfriend left your sorry ass.
Anumanu

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Ebumoore: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
another pained igbo
we have so many tribals in this forum
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by millhouse: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Bluntemperor: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alchemy528:
Like serious

Ajaero cannot tell me that he is not a Party Card Carrier - especially his closeness to LP and PDP members!
The Present NLC has therefore Compromised their Position as an ambiter - as we did not see them,nor hear from NLC over 10-yrs defending the Workers interests,nor did they raised their Voices during the 8- years of Buhari and now ,they want to indirectly -Strike,since the Elections did not favour their Candidates !
Can the NLC also tell us,what the present yearly Subscriptions, Subventions are and how much the Account of NLC is today ,so as to know,if their interests is threatened or not?
Those who comes to Equity must come with a Clean hands!
Strike should be the last option on Negotiation Table by NLC/ TUC,as things has changed unlike in the 70s,80s and 90s!
- President Tinubu and his Committee should urgently Sit down , Workout and Pro- actively discuss with Labour Leaders because you are now in Govt , and no more excuses on:
-New Minimum Wage
- Palliative for the Masses!
- Refineries Time Turnover- for all the 4- Refineries.
•Out of the World Oil Industry Nations- USA has 129-FUNCTIONAL REFINERIES but Nigeria has NONE! Our Past Leaders in Nigeria have done too much damage to Nigeria reputation and image!
President Tinubu should show more emphaty on the Economic Situations since the Removal of the Subsidies - because Inflation has eroded the values of the Naira!
Nigerians know you did not work with Federal Govt before now but by now,your Advisers on Salary and Allowances, should get to NLC,to iron out your differences.
That is the only way to move Nigeria forward,as everyone has a stake in a better Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Dididrumz(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:

Same ajaero supported cashless but now want us to protest cos his candidate lost

People like You are the real evil and wickedness of this country.
What is the relationship between labour's planned protest and peter obi loosing?

People are suffering for real and you're talking about Peter Obi loosing election.

Be sincere with yourself and say that people aren't suffering.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godwin4444: 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dididrumz:

People like You are the real evil and wickedness of this country.
What is the relationship between labour's planned protest and peter obi loosing?

People are suffering for real and you're talking about Peter Obi loosing election.

Be sincere with yourself and say that people aren't suffering.
didnt people suffer during cashless policy?

Where was ajaero?
He was busy telling us to endure then guy what has changed?
If he can tell us to endure before election y can’t he tell us to endure now?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Vadese1: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
You are the one that fail to understand. Aside the salary increase which will not happen till next year, Labour want other incentives which will reduce the suffering of the Nigeria workers pending till when the minimum wages will be reviewed next year as stipulated by the law. I can't even figure anything why a human being with sense will support this useless President

drlateef:

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Dididrumz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

If you likepick up a gun and shoot your father,that none of my business.

The useless apc government you have defend 24/7 arrested emefiele and ended up charging him with illegal possession of fire arms.
What stop them from charging him with all his failed economic policy's?

The fools keep talking like Emefiele is a member of Labor Party.

Naira redesign policy was from APC, now they're trying to blame it on Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by skywalker240(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
John4B:

What are u idiot talking... In this very news Ajaero is fighting for civil servants in federal govt. payroll. If the minimum wage is reviewed, is it only ajaero and civil servants of Igbo extraction are going to benefit from it? Won't civil servants from other tribes benefit from it? I know u are jobless, if not u won't be here gushing out saliva from that ur rotten and decayed mouth. I'm very much sure u are still feeding at ur parents expense.
Sometimes when I read their comments, i wonder what the self proclaimed sophistication really means

Anybody who brings reasonable argument against Tinubu is termed Igbo immediately.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vadese1:
You are the one that fail to understand. Aside the salary increase which will not happen till next year, Labour want other incentives which will reduce the suffering of the Nigeria workers pending till when the minimum wages will be reviewed next year as stipulated by the law. I can't even figure anything why a human being with sense will support this useless President

Please shut up!!! You think this place is an EluuP enclave. Tinubu can review minimum wage anytime before 2024. Go and check the law. Your EluuP member does not know anything about the law. Increasing minimum wage is one of the ways to palliate the problem. And the banks are doing that rightly. Why did he not tell banks that they cannot increase wages until 2024? He is an illiterate NLC president. How did he get elected to be their president sef?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
matify83:

Boss man, I think you got the report all wrong.

He was actually accusing PBAT of commending some private organizations (UBA and Zenith banks) who on their own have increased their staff wage to cope with the harsh economy while the federal government is waiting for 2024 when negotion for a review of a new minimum wage is due by law.

It is not FG that has increased workers wage.

No!!! You are wrong. Federal government has already commenced minimum wage increase negotiation. But he was saying the law does not allow any change until next year. And he is wrong.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Dididrumz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
didnt people suffer during cashless policy?

Where was ajaero?
He was busy telling us to endure then guy what has changed?
If he can tell us to endure before election y can’t he tell us to endure now?

Shebi the cashless policy was from the same APC government...

So why blame other people for supporting it when they thought that it was a good policy.

You guys are even trying to blame Peter Obi for the outcome of the cashless policy because he supported it, very funny.

The fact that the cashless policy thing failed, should be blamed on Buhari and the APC government.

NLC is not a political party, so they supported cashless policy from APC and are not in support of hasty subsidy removal without proper plan to cushion the effects of the removal, still from the same APC.

So tell me, why bring in Peter Obi loosing the election to this matter?

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Trojan8:

Are you dumb? The NLC chairman was calling Binu an hypocrite for applauding private sector firms that have done salary increment while civil servant would have to wait till next year.

Is this too much for you to breakdown and understand?

This ridiculous. Are you part of the headless crowd? Do you need me to lend you my brain? Government already commenced minimum wage negotiations while he was saying it was not possible because the law sets 2024 for that. But he is wrong. The law does not stop government from doing that earlier. That’s why he is bus conductor.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Trojan8(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This ridiculous. Are you part of the headless crowd? Do you need me to lend you my brain? Government already commenced minimum wage negotiations while he was saying it was not possible because the law sets 2024 for that. But he is wrong. The law does not stop government from doing that earlier. That’s why he is bus conductor.

Can you read clearly?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Charly68: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Exercise patience a little and let him settle some debts that Buhari incured before leaving ...by January 2024 ,new salary will take off
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by akinriches: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Timoleon:
Strike Dey tomorrow abi e no Dey?

Is protest not strike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Change: Patrick Obahiagbon Lampooned APC, See What He Said On Twitter / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle In Front Of National Assembly Complex, Abuja / Bandits Invade Kaduna Barracks, Steal Cows Owned By Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.